1 of 3
Deleted Post
Posted: 15 July 2008 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

A post just entered by a new member, Seven Star Hand (Who claims to be the new Jewish Messiah), has been deleted.  It was a long advertisment for his blog.  This is to notify him and all others who may not have read or remembered the forum rules that spam is not allowed here.

Occam

Posted: 15 July 2008 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  669
Joined  2008-07-03
Occam - 15 July 2008 04:40 PM

A post just entered by a new member, Seven Star Hand (Who claims to be the new Jewish Messiah), has been deleted.  It was a long advertisment for his blog.  This is to notify him and all others who may not have read or remembered the forum rules that spam is not allowed here.

Occam

Spam is quite popular in Hawaii I am told. It’s even served in restaurants.

Posted: 15 July 2008 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2008-07-15

Hello Occam,

The post was meant as a starting point for a very important discussion. I didn’t intend to “spam” since I don’t make any money from my efforts. I truly walk the walk…

I could copy my blogs to your site, but wouldn’t that be a pointless exercise? Also, I am not Jewish, the post said Hebrew Messiah, and that is a most important distinction. Take the time to read the Doctrine of Two Spirits to see my views on religion. I think you might be surprised at who I am, what I have done, and what I have to say.

What are your plans for handling the rapidly approaching economic tsunami? Have you been able to discern the future events that are about to turn your reality upside down? If not, why not? Who among you has spent the last several years preparing to be here at just the right time? Who among you has sacrificed many many lifetimes for a bunch of modified apes too clueless and arrogant to recognize the absolutely dire nature of their current predicament?

Perhaps I’ll bother again when you’re more prepared to listen to someone who has been preparing to save billions of your lives, very shortly. Until then, at least try to debunk me. I assure you, it won’t be so easy…

Peace…

Signature 

Pay close attention, profundity knocks at the door, listen for the key. Be Aware! Scoffing causes blindness…

Posted: 16 July 2008 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

Our new messiah has arrived. He blogs and promotes e-books. I guess I was expecting more miracles, less marketing.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Hi Jules,

Guess I was expecting more reasoned discussion and less knee-jerk snap judgments. I tired of trying to reason with the so-called faithful and thought I’d try here. I see little difference between the two groups. Both are sure that their opinions are sacred and are thereby blinded to any truth and wisdom that wanders by.

Oh, and by the way, Jesus’ miracles are all Roman deceptions based on purposely misrepresented ancient wisdom symbology. Notice how important it has been to the leaders and founders of Christianity and secret societies (read Rome-Vatican…) to confound ancient Egyptian-Nubian-Hebrew symbology? Why the obsession with confusing the symbology used by AmenMoses? Think this might evidence the pivotal significance of ancient wisdom symbology?

Want a miracle? Let me “open your eyes…” as I “walk upon the waters.”

Remember, “It’s Symbology Stupid…”

Here is Wisdom !!

Signature 

Pay close attention, profundity knocks at the door, listen for the key. Be Aware! Scoffing causes blindness…

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2008-07-14
Seven Star Hand - 16 July 2008 07:28 AM

Hi Jules,

Guess I was expecting more reasoned discussion and less knee-jerk snap judgments. I tired of trying to reason with the so-called faithful and thought I’d try here. I see little difference between the two groups. Both are sure that their opinions are sacred and are thereby blinded to any truth and wisdom that wanders by.

Oh, and by the way, Jesus’ miracles are all Roman deceptions based on purposely misrepresented ancient wisdom symbology. Notice how important it has been to the leaders and founders of Christianity and secret societies (read Rome-Vatican…) to confound ancient Egyptian-Nubian-Hebrew symbology? Why the obsession with confusing the symbology used by AmenMoses? Think this might evidence the pivotal significance of ancient wisdom symbology?

Want a miracle? Let me “open your eyes…” as I “walk upon the waters.”

Remember, “It’s Symbology Stupid…”

Here is Wisdom !!

Scientists have recently discovered the cause of the walking on water miracle—Ice
Hand, your arguments are debased and subjective. Give solid evidence.
Logic or GTFO

Signature 

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius (and a lot of courage) to move in the opposite direction.
—Albert Einstein

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter
—George Washington

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
Doc_Prospect - 16 July 2008 07:43 AM

Scientists have recently discovered the cause of the walking on water miracle—Ice

Yes, based on that discovery the historians are now suspecting that Jesus might have been a Canadian.

Posted: 16 July 2008 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03
Seven Star Hand - 16 July 2008 07:28 AM

Guess I was expecting more reasoned discussion…

All teasing aside, claiming to be the “New Hebrew Messiah” does not warrant discussion. It warrants prescription medication, and this board is not the appropriate place for you to seek medical counsel.

I suggest contacting local social services for counseling and physician referral. I wish you the best of luck.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 16 July 2008 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him read it…

The evidence is there for those that bother to take the time to read it.  Otherwise, this exercise is like whispering in the dark to the blind, who are too arrogant to open their eyes and see the gift horse standing expectingly before them.

Remember, patience and humility are wise virtues…

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.—Ghandi

Peace…

Signature 

Posted: 16 July 2008 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Perhaps you should read the following exchange that happened just prior to Katrina. They too tried to suggest medication and such. Read my blog, It’s Symbology Stupid. Especially the Christmas Day posting. You have stumbled into a trap set for the arrogant…

http://www.geocities.com/sevenstarhand/helloclass.html

If you had bothered to pay attention to who I am and what happens when I perform demonstrations like the one you have just been participating in, you might have taken a different approach.

Hope it all works out well for you. Just remember, though the “head in sand” pose hides the danger from the ostrich, the hungry lion has no misconceptions about the true nature of that birds predicament.

Ignorance is bliss, only until the sh** hits the fan…

Peace…

Signature 

Posted: 16 July 2008 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
Seven Star Hand - 16 July 2008 08:04 AM

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.—Ghandi

And then they kill you.

Posted: 16 July 2008 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  7716
Joined  2008-04-11
Seven Star Hand - 16 July 2008 08:15 AM

Ignorance is bliss, only until the sh** hits the fan…

.....then you are 5150’d,

Go away! You’re still spamming!

OOOOOOOcccamm!!!! where are you!!!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 16 July 2008 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-07-14
asanta - 16 July 2008 09:30 PM

Sharpening his razor, I’m sure.

Signature 

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius (and a lot of courage) to move in the opposite direction.
—Albert Einstein

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter
—George Washington

Posted: 17 July 2008 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2007-09-28
Doc_Prospect - 16 July 2008 10:12 PM
asanta - 16 July 2008 09:30 PM

Sharpening his razor, I’m sure.

<cringe> smile

Signature 

hmmmmm  π

Posted: 17 July 2008 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Hey “George.”

Go ahead and threaten my life again. I came here to save yours, but I can be persuaded to look the other direction, just for you.

When I counseled patience and humility, I was thinking of your future safety. I suggest you bother reading a little more, about me and my accomplishments, before you stick your neck into a meat grinder beyond your ken. I didn’t come here to be anyone’s enemy. But I sure can grant your wish in a most interesting fashion.

Once again, I counsel patience and humility…

I came as a friend, but I do have other roles I can play. And I am damn good and effective at them.

The choice is yours.

Here is Wisdom…

Signature 

Posted: 17 July 2008 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-07-14
Seven Star Hand - 17 July 2008 05:06 PM

I came as a friend, but I do have other roles I can play. And I am damn good and effective at them.

The choice is yours.

What are you going to do? Leave? Pitch a fit?
Go drink your Kool-aid before the brainwashing wears off.

[ Edited: 17 July 2008 05:17 PM by Doc_Prospect ]
 Signature 

—Albert Einstein

—George Washington

1 of 3