1 of 2
Ancient Sages offered Wisdom, not Religion…
Posted: 15 July 2008 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2008-07-15

This post was deleted because it was spam advertising his sites.

Occam

[ Edited: 15 July 2008 05:57 PM by Occam ]
 Signature 

Pay close attention, profundity knocks at the door, listen for the key. Be Aware! Scoffing causes blindness…

Posted: 15 July 2008 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  669
Joined  2008-07-03

Wasn’t that an episode of Star Trek?

Posted: 15 July 2008 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Hello again Occam,

When you’re ready to think outside of this little box, you can find me elsewhere. On second thought, don’t even bother. You’re in charge here, you save their lives from what now comes your way. Oh wait, you don’t have a clue, do you?

What is certainty without knowledge?

Pay close attention, profundity knocks at the door, listen for the key. Be Aware! Scoffing causes blindness…

Peace…

Signature 

Posted: 15 July 2008 10:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2008-07-03
Seven Star Hand - 15 July 2008 10:16 PM

Hello again Occam,

When you’re ready to think outside of this little box, you can find me elsewhere. On second thought, don’t even bother. You’re in charge here, you save their lives from what now comes your way. Oh wait, you don’t have a clue, do you?

What is certainty without knowledge?

Peace…

Make an argument for a deity. Use logic, not guesswork, wishful thinking or circular argument. Use no more than 100 words.

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2008-07-14

Logic or GTFO

Signature 

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius (and a lot of courage) to move in the opposite direction.
—Albert Einstein

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter
—George Washington

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Sorry “Voice of Sanity,” but the little box you’ve prepared for me is too cramped. Open your mind and pay attention to what I say, not what you think someone has said in the past.

If someone tells lies about you, does that make you a lie or a liar? Certainly, the image cast about you would be false, but that is their image, not the real you.

The “god” of the three faiths of Abraham is a proven deception. Is that clear enough? If you want the details to be able to prove what the lies are and how they were constructed, then practice patience and humility. I am offering you an easier path to understanding than “learning the hard way.” I also never said to believe me. I said I was offering comprehensive proof, hence verifiable wisdom.

No sage has ever counseled impatience as a wise virtue. Look at this world created by money, religion, and politics and tell me again how things are going great for everyone. People are dying the world over because the rich and comfortable refuse to change their opinions, even though that simple act could save millions upon millions from struggle and suffering. What is your plan to fix it? And if you think this situation is acceptable, then don’t expect nice words from me.

I am not the “turn the other cheek” fella. He was merely a Roman fantasy. On the other hand, I am real McCoy and I have already proven my identity to your leaders who are scrambling to keep me hidden from view. If you want the Bush-Cheney-Vatican lie machine to succeed, then continue helping them to squelch my messages.

They and their efforts are doomed to failure. Do you want to join them now, as their ships rapidly sink into the oblivion I helped prepare for them, over these last many centuries?

Here is Wisdom !!

Signature 

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Hi Doc,

If you want logic, then read the Doctrine of Two Spirits. I am not allowed to link to my previous articles here, so you’ll have to use Google.

Signature 

Posted: 16 July 2008 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-07-14
Seven Star Hand - 16 July 2008 07:45 AM

Sorry “Voice of Sanity,” but the little box you’ve prepared for me is too cramped. Open your mind and pay attention to what I say, not what you think someone has said in the past.

If someone tells lies about you, does that make you a lie or a liar? Certainly, the image cast about you would be false, but that is their image, not the real you.

The “god” of the three faiths of Abraham is a proven deception. Is that clear enough? If you want the details to be able to prove what the lies are and how they were constructed, then practice patience and humility. I am offering you an easier path to understanding than “learning the hard way.” I also never said to believe me. I said I was offering comprehensive proof, hence verifiable wisdom.

No sage has ever counseled impatience as a wise virtue. Look at this world created by money, religion, and politics and tell me again how things are going great for everyone. People are dying the world over because the rich and comfortable refuse to change their opinions, even though that simple act could save millions upon millions from struggle and suffering. What is your plan to fix it? And if you think this situation is acceptable, then don’t expect nice words from me.

I am not the “turn the other cheek” fella. He was merely a Roman fantasy. On the other hand, I am real McCoy and I have already proven my identity to your leaders who are scrambling to keep me hidden from view. If you want the Bush-Cheney-Vatican lie machine to succeed, then continue helping them to squelch my messages.

They and their efforts are doomed to failure. Do you want to join them now, as their ships rapidly sink into the oblivion I helped prepare for them, over these last many centuries?

Here is Wisdom !!

Hand, if you’re going to do something like this, make it original. Scientology already came up with this idea. XD

Signature 

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius (and a lot of courage) to move in the opposite direction.
—Albert Einstein

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter
—George Washington

Posted: 16 July 2008 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2007-06-20

Hello Seven Star Hand,
Is there a piece of your verifiable wisdom whose comprehensive proof you can go through here step-by-step?  Just a small piece and something you think we would find surprising.  If you can do this for us it would go a long way toward convincing us to invest some effort into your larger body of work.

Thanks
PC

Signature 

PC

Posted: 16 July 2008 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

I am real McCoy and I have already proven my identity to your leaders who are scrambling to keep me hidden from view. If you want the Bush-Cheney-Vatican lie machine to succeed, then continue helping them to squelch my messages.

This forum is not the appropriate place for you to seek medical attention.

You are not the new messiah, and the Bush administration is not involved in a covert operation to keep you hidden.

Please contact a clincial psychiatrist for treatment. Social services can refer you.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 16 July 2008 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07

I know it’s cliche, but your mind may have been opened just enough for your brains to spill out. Bye!

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 16 July 2008 02:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2008-07-03

I did. I prescribe a serious course of medication.

Posted: 16 July 2008 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  342
Joined  2008-06-23

Seven Star Hand,

Could you point out to me in your book where exactly you “deliver intellectually verifiable proof of the existence of an omnipotent Creator”?  I’m talking page numbers and paragraphs.  Sorry, but I just don’t have the time to waste reading much past paragraphs like this:

Revelations from the Apocalypse Volume I, Page 11

Based on a mountain of evidence, which includes the keys to recovering much ancient wisdom, I now prove to humanity that I am Melchizedek, reincarnated, the primary servant of the Creator of this universe, on this planet.  I am the ancient sage and symbologist who labored through many lifetimes authoring much of the ancient wisdom and prophecy that religious leaders recast to serve their own greedy and deceptive purposes.  I now reveal many long-hidden truths, thus exposing the deceptions of religious, political and monetary leaders and imparting substantial wisdom to all of humanity, not just to some self-chosen few.

I would imagine that most of us here aren’t going to argue that Christianity (or any religion for that matter) are correct in their rantings, but let’s just nip this one in the bud.  I dispute your omnipotent creator, so show me conclusive proof.  I’ll ignore your present mental state for the time being.

Edit: Grammar

[ Edited: 16 July 2008 10:21 PM by Chocotacoi8 ]
 Signature 

“There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere.”   

..............-Isaac Asimov

Posted: 16 July 2008 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-07-14
A Voice of Sanity - 16 July 2008 02:36 PM

I did. I prescribe a serious course of medication.

The best medication is 800cc of Banhammer

Signature 

—Albert Einstein

—George Washington

Posted: 16 July 2008 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  7716
Joined  2008-04-11
Doc_Prospect - 16 July 2008 10:07 PM

The best medication is 800cc of Banhammer

Nah, I think a good dose of Lithium, thorazine, and halcion would help him regain his humanity!

I can’t believe you’d reallythink we’d take you seriously!

[ Edited: 16 July 2008 11:08 PM by asanta ]
 Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 17 July 2008 05:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-15

Hello again kids,

Once again, when you’ve learned a little humility, you’ll bother looking at the evidence I’ve already provided.

Go to Vatican Lies Illuminated and read…

I know its not your thing, but I have proven the validity of prophecy and that opens the door to other things.

I never asked you to believe anything, so stop acting as if I have. I came to offer proof to those willing to try and debunk me. Otherwise, it’s all pearls in the mud…

Patience and humility. I am not your normal “theist” and I come loaded for bear (and beasts, and dragons…). My quarry is bigger than you, so I suggest you step away from my traps and watch and learn.

I came to kill the “god” of the so-called Three Faiths and give you its heads on a platter. Do you refuse my gift?

Remember, patience and humility are wise virtues and haste makes for wasted lives of folly.

Peace…?

Signature 

1 of 2