1 of 4
UFOs detonating nukes?
Posted: 21 July 2008 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

CNN.com Larry King Interview “Actual Footage of UFOs!”

So UFOs are mysteriously altering missiles… sometimes setting them off… sometimes making them malfunction… just to F’ with us? Ummmmmmm, how do weirdos get airtime on CNN?

Anyhow, I would just love if anyone has interest in watching the video and offer possible explanations for the footage Lightning? Balloon on a string? Frisbee? Altered video? There are several “examples” shown, some that seem obvious pranks, but others might have needed more theatrics or altering of the video.

P.S. I love how the people showing “video evidence” of UFOs often seem to be selling their book on the experience!

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 21 July 2008 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2008-07-14
Jules - 21 July 2008 06:09 PM

CNN.com Larry King Interview “Actual Footage of UFOs!”

So UFOs are mysteriously altering missiles… sometimes setting them off… sometimes making them malfunction… just to F’ with us? Ummmmmmm, how do weirdos get airtime on CNN?

Because most American media is such utter garbage that it has very little credibility left?

For instance, Fox “news” (the same people who attacked Mass Effect with a book-pushing “expert” (among thousands claiming the following) who had never even played the game claiming violent video games to be destroying the minds of children which a 4-year study by Harvard disproved entirely) should change their motto from “Fair, balanced, first” to “Fair and Balanced, comrade” for accuracy. grin

Signature 

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius (and a lot of courage) to move in the opposite direction.
—Albert Einstein

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter
—George Washington

Posted: 21 July 2008 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

Gee, I always thought it was, “Farce and Unbalanced.”

All one has to do is go to any of the recent super-hero movies to be amazed at the quality and apparent reality projected by computer graphics.  I’m fascinated that many people go to all of these movies, realize that the unbelievable exploits were done on computers, then go home watch something like these UFO purveyers with computer graphics not nearly as good as the movies, and believe them.

Occam

Posted: 22 July 2008 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  669
Joined  2008-07-03
Doc_Prospect - 21 July 2008 08:19 PM

For instance, Fox “news” (the same people who attacked Mass Effect with a book-pushing “expert” (among thousands claiming the following) who had never even played the game claiming violent video games to be destroying the minds of children which a 4-year study by Harvard disproved entirely) should change their motto from “Fair, balanced, first” to “Fair and Balanced, comrade” for accuracy. grin

CNN, “The Most Trusted Name in News”? I always thought that was the BBC.

Posted: 22 July 2008 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

I am truly amazed at how poor the altered graphics and hoaxes are in the video link. One of them looks like something from the old Atari game “Space Invaders” and the other seems to be a spaceship-shaped balloon on a string.

The one with the “spaceship circling and firing lightning” at the moving missile appears very superimposed. If this was ball lightning, it must be the most unnatural and fake looking lightning ever recorded. I would guess that it is a poorly altered video hoax. What do you guys think?

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 19 September 2008 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2008-09-19

Ever since Roswell, UFO incidents don’t make any sense because they are always being covered up.

The CIA once again steps in and later on confiscates the video that was shown on CNN. 

I understand that there are some video that just look down right ridiculous, like the ones on cell phones or the ones that are CGA where UFOs don’t even look like UFOs they look silly and have weird shapes.

Malfunctions ? 10x in a row ? That video was recorded by the military, i still don’t understand how it is a hoax, the military is trying to show everybody that there is something out there.

This is no accident ladies and gentlemen, heed my words, you have to realize sooner or later that we ARE being watched. It is just a matter of time until the government slows down and can’t keep up with the continuous lies they are spreading.

Posted: 20 September 2008 07:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15395
Joined  2006-02-14

Do you have any actual evidence for any of these claims, Icedbullet?

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 20 September 2008 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-09-19

The bible, crop circles (even though some of them are fake, but you can tell which ones are and are not), Pyramids, need i go on ?

Here is a video which i think is authentic, http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-6fMA8pgWxlk/real_ufo_crash/

Posted: 20 September 2008 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14

How do “the Bible” “crop circles” and “the Pyramids” provide evidence for your claims?

Why do you think that video is authentic?

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 20 September 2008 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
Icedbullet77 - 20 September 2008 08:08 AM

The bible, crop circles (even though some of them are fake, but you can tell which ones are and are not), Pyramids, need i go on ?

Please….do, you’ll have to do a lot better than that on THIS forum, mystic and magical pronouncements do not impress here. Back it up with FACTS from impartial, reliable and reproducible sources.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 20 September 2008 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-09-19
dougsmith - 20 September 2008 08:55 AM

How do “the Bible” “crop circles” and “the Pyramids” provide evidence for your claims?

I think the video is authentic because all UFO sightings are recorded as a bright light, where as all the fake videos the UFO does not glow at all and you can clearly see it.
I have witnessed a bright lights myself several times during the nights when i visited Switzerland, the bright light was moving abnormally fast and it did not have any “signals” to identify it, all planes have white and red blinkers one blinker with one color on one wing and another color on the other wing. These bright lights had no signals what so ever.

Crop Circles
One crop circle made the 5 o’clock news because it happened in the middle of a rain storm.  It was the largest ever to occur.
Crop_Circle_spirals.jpg
In 1972, Carl Sagen created a binary code signal that was sent to the universe.  The code stated we are made of carbon, this is our chart of elements, this is our DNA, we’re the 3rd planet from the sun.
arecibo-message2.gif
Two crop circles were the response to Sagen’s message stating “We are carbon and silicon, we have a big head and small body, we’re on the 3rd planet of our solar system and the 3rd one has 4 moons, we have 3 strands of DNA.  The other crop circle contained an alien face.
chilbolton-alien-face.jpg 
final.gif
These circles were created across the street from where the signal was sent out.  The reason they didn’t respond verbally to Sagen’s message is to show tangible proof of the communication instead of the possibility of the government covering it up.
One year prior to this there was a fractal tetrahedron.  Exactly one year later there was a crop circle showing an alien face holding a binary cd.  The binary code was deciphered as “Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.  Much PAIN but still time.  BELIEVE.  There is GOOD out there.  We OPpose DECEPTION.  COnduit CLOSING,  (BELL SOUND).”
alien81102.jpg
Nassim Harramein believes there may be some additional underlying code in regard to the capitalization of the letters in the message but hasn’t figured it out yet.

Pyramids
Temple of the Grand Pyramid of Giza
photo-12026-12-05-07-07-48-56.jpg
Used 2 million stones; had a base of 13 square acres; stood 481 feet tall.  The stones averages 2 tons but the ones in the King’s Chamber (at 135 feet altitude) were up to 40 tons.  There is no way we can reproduce that technology today.
We were “taught” the pyramids were built by people pulling rocks on top of logs with rope vines since the 1800’s.  This unproven theory became a fact and you cannot get a PhD in archaeology if you disagree with this story
The pyramid was said the be built in 20 years.  If people worked 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 20 years, each stone would be laid once every 2 minutes.  Because the Egyptians only worked 3 months per year due to climate conditions, this means it would require one stone every 2 seconds.
Inside the pyramids, all of the walls tells everything about their lifestyle, yet NO walls mentions building a pyramid.  Archaeologists say the pyramids were built as tombs yet there is no evidence of this.  Not one pyramid was found to host a mummy, not just in Egypt but all around the world.  Most of the king’s mummies were found in the King’s valley far from the pyramids.
To enter the pyramid, dynamite was used because no one could find the entrance.  The sarcophagus in the center of the pyramid contained a 40 ton slab of rock.  When it was unsealed there was no mummy so the conclusion by many was it must have been grave robbers!
Pyramids were not tombs and were not built by Egyptians.  No Egyptian texts say the pyramids were built by Egyptians.  They were built by “Sun Gods” (aka. Aliens), who were also associated with the Mayans and other cultures at that time.
Sun Gods
The Sun Gods taught how to build, write, etc.
Most people think the Sphinx was built.  It wasn’t.  It was carved out of an enclosure of the Giza plateau.  What was once a lion’s head was recarved into a Pharaoh’s head.
The dating of this site can be traced to the time when there was a lot of rain which would be needed to carve stone like this:  10,000 years ago, which matches Osiris’ Temple.  200 ton blocks were moved at the Sphinx.  We can’t do that with today’s technology in the way they did it.
In Egypt there was another statue that was knocked over somehow.  The statue weighed over 1,000 tons and was made of granite.  This is 5x more than we can lift today.
Who were these Sun Gods?  Were they able to go all around the world?
There are underwater pyramids in Japan at 19.47 latitude.  You generally can’t date pyramids but you can date the carbon on the coral reefs that grow upon them in the water.  These are at least 10,000 years old which also matches the meltdown of the last ice age.
There are hundreds of pyramids in China but they didn’t want the western world to know about them because the legend of the pyramids stated that the Sun Gods were blond haired and blue eyed. Which meant they were not of Chinese decent.  In the Forbidden City of China there is a Sphinx, who is rumored to be the guardian of the knowledge which lies under his paw.  On his paw is the sacred geometry flower of life.  Since these days, the Sun God has been confused and diluted through out the ages.
Evidence of Sun Gods
In South America, skulls were found to which Nassim called “conehead”.  According to ancient texts, ancient leaders, such as Tutankhamen, tried to emulate the Sun Gods to become Sun Gods themselves, by using elongating methods on his skull.
conehead1.gif
The conhead skull had over 2x the volume as human skulls.  They were estimated to stand between 12-15 feet tall and were considered the giants of earth.  Carbon testing has not been done on these skulls as of this date. The Mexican skulls had even larger volume than the coneheads, showing large orbital sockets which indicate large eyes.
According to ancient script, the sun gods had children with earth women making the children half sun god and half human.  These people were expected to become Pharaohs because they would have all sorts of capacities that the average man didn’t have.
There must have been sun gods in all civilizations for a reason.  Nissam believes the sun gods entered our solar system through a wormhole at the singularity at the center of the black hole and used stars as gateways to go from one side of the galaxy to the other.
Many ancient traditions talk about the sun as being the doorway to the higher realm where the sun gods came from.  They talk about the black hole in the center of our galaxy as the hub, the central sun from which you can access all of the stars in the galaxy. ( I am going to stop this topic right here because I already wrote too much about it)

The Bible.
I was kind of stunned to find out that Newton had spent almost 20 years studying ancient cabalistic esoteric tradition long before he wrote anything on physics.

Actually, there’s a book of his memoirs that says all of the physics that he wrote, he pulled directly from the study of the cabalistic traditions.  Most people don’t know that.  And he actually made a whole map of the floor plan of the Temple of Solomon because he felt that if we could understand the floor plan of the Temple of Solomon, we could understand the foundation of the universe.  He was convinced, that bedded in the cabalistic tradition…in the ancient Jewish tradition, there was the key to be found of creation.  So he dug for many years and he extrapolated all of his laws of physics out of them.  He obviously didn’t understand some of the foundations of a cabalistic tradition which eliminates the possibility for a closed system.
So I got a Bible.
God according to the Catholic Church was an old man with a beard, sitting on a throne somewhere with a pair of binoculars and a 2x4 and every time you screwed up, he’d hit you behind the head.
zzzzaaaaaaa.gif
I was kind of surprised to find out that actually the throne of God in Judaic tradition is not described as an old man with a beard sitting on a throne but actually as a throne with a tetrahedron on it.  I thought, ‘whoa, that’s different!’
And then there was like 7 angels radiating into that tetrahedron.  All the way through this investigation it was clear to me that if you understand the structure of the vacuum… the structure of the foundation of creation… you can reproduce it in the technology which creates the resonance pattern between the geometry space (the geometry of the structure of the vacuum) and the technology itself.  If you could create that resonance link of the sun, then you would download a huge amount of energy from the vacuum itself.
You build a mini black hole.  To build such a mini black hole you’d probably need crystals because crystals, appropriately cut and appropriately resonated, would be the perfect material to make that link since crystal molecules are actually tetrahedral.  The crystal molecules are very coherent if you have good crystals and if they were cut in the appropriate geometry of the 64 tetrahedron grid.  With the right gases involved, you could create those types of dynamics.
I believe that many “New Age” people remember the power of the crystal because they remember that technology.”

Atlantis
“The first person that talked about Atlantis was Plato.  Plato is, and was, extremely respected.  We’ve used most of Plato’s stuff except the three books he wrote about Atlantis.  When he wrote these books, in all of them he mentions that this is not some story.  This is factual.  He says he got it from the high priests in Egypt.
atlantiscity.jpg
Plato’s Atlantis
He describes a very advanced civilization that has a source of power they call a crystal of extreme power.  I believe that this is the crystal that can be built to create a link to the geometry of space.

UFO’s and God
I was starting to read the Bible and I was finding these places of the description of God.  With it cam words like, ‘the throne of God was the crystal seat…  Many references to crystal.
The story of Ezekiel and Enoch, which is not a book of the Bible… (The book of) Enoch was found in Ethiopia (and) was never re-edited.  It was translated directly from the original text.  In both these accounts they described some kind of ship that shows up in a big cloud and then they say a door opens and God called me onto his ‘boat’.  Inside it described the throne of God as crystals with rainbows all around them.  I think he was describing the power, the drive of that ship.
As I read the Bible, I realized something I never noticed before.  Most of the bible, the Old Testament, is describing that something is very, very strange.  When the Old Testament talks about God, it doesn’t say, ‘and God,’ it says, ‘in the Ark of the Covenant of God.’
It turns out that the whole Old Testament is describing the comings and goings of the arks of the covenant, except for Genesis which described the start.
Even when you read Genesis in the context of what we saw today you find that actually it’s describing something very similar to the account of Atlantis given by Plato.  A civilization that develops a very advanced technology and that allows them to live very, very long.
In the bible there’s chapter after chapter describing people living 600 and 800 years.

Posted: 20 September 2008 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

I really do believe he wants to use the forum to promote his UFO beliefs. Sorry, I don’t believe…..you’ll have to have better proof than that. A crop circle made during a thunderstorm is still a fake crop circle made during a thunderstorm. The rest of your claims are just as ridiculous.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 20 September 2008 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-09-19
asanta - 20 September 2008 09:57 AM

I really do believe he wants to use the forum to promote his UFO beliefs. Sorry, I don’t believe…..you’ll have to have better proof than that. A crop circle made during a thunderstorm is still a fake crop circle made during a thunderstorm. The rest of your claims are just as ridiculous.

Well then do some research and maybe you will see the world the way I see it and we won’t have to argue about these things anymore.

Think outside the box for once.

Posted: 20 September 2008 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

Those skulls were made by tightly wrapping the heads of infants so as they grew their skulls elongated. It’s well known.

“This practice took place during childhood by using wooden objects to put pressure on the skull. “Elongated skulls” are characteristic of the aristocracy buried in the tombs in Paracas, and a number of studies suggest that this treatment was a way of distinguishing dominant groups. This is why it is so significant that this characteristic has been found in an individual buried at the necropolis of a poor community in the Nazca Valley. “

http://www.geneticarchaeology.com/Research/Fossils_with_Cranial_deformations_found_in_poor_community_of_Peru.asp

Signature 

Posted: 20 September 2008 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-09-19
Jules - 20 September 2008 11:18 AM

Those skulls were made by tightly wrapping the heads of infants so as they grew their skulls elongated. It’s well known.

“This practice took place during childhood by using wooden objects to put pressure on the skull. “Elongated skulls” are characteristic of the aristocracy buried in the tombs in Paracas, and a number of studies suggest that this treatment was a way of distinguishing dominant groups. This is why it is so significant that this characteristic has been found in an individual buried at the necropolis of a poor community in the Nazca Valley.

I did not say that people didn’t use to do this kind of stuff. I said that people used to deform their skulls so they would become like the sun gods.
The thing that I am trying to point out here is that there were some skulls that were just simply too enormous to be human. There were some deformities that were 2x bigger then most deformities.

Posted: 20 September 2008 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14

Er, Icedbullet, this stuff isn’t proof of anything, except a lack of willingness to do some basic investigation. It’s some nice photos with your speculations, virtually all of them erroneous.

To begin, you really need to learn something about ancient Egypt and ancient Peru. A good place to start would be HERE.

Signature 

Doug

1 of 4