http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/palinworld.jpg?w=717&h=927

[ Edited: 14 November 2008 09:00 PM by Jackson ]

Posted: 15 October 2008 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

Heheh - that’s cute wink

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 16 October 2008 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  342
Joined  2008-06-23

I know this isn’t clever or creative, but sometimes it’s the real-life stuff that is the funniest.

baby-chameleon.jpgU102P200T1D192138F10DT20081016014820.jpg

tongue rolleye

Signature 

“There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere.”   

..............-Isaac Asimov

Posted: 16 October 2008 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

LOL Speaking of all the faces McCain makes, here is a totally biased, ridiculous and funny compilation of all the funny faces McCain made during the debate - compressed into a minute long clip and set to the music from the old Benny Hill show:

Pharyngula - Which one will you be voting for?

Silliness at its best.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 17 October 2008 05:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

McCain AND Obama attended a charity dinner last night and each roasted themselves AND each other. Priceless!

McCain, Obama roast each other at charity dinner

Said Obama: “Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father, Jor-el, to save the planet Earth,” a reference to Superman.” ...Then, pausing and looking around, he said, “Could somebody tell me what happened to the Greek columns that I requested?”

Said McCain: “...What they don’t know is that Joe the Plumber recently signed a very lucrative contract with a wealthy couple to handle all the work on all seven of their houses,” McCain said, drawing laughter with the reference to his property holdings.”

The two men spoke at the 63rd annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, a charity event organized by the Catholic Archdiocese of New York for the benefit of needy children. An estimated $4 million was raised.

The event often draws politicians as speakers and, by long tradition, presidential candidates appear as headliners every four years. In this case, the evening of humor came one night after an intense final debate of the presidential campaign.

Signature 

Posted: 17 October 2008 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

It is held every four years, sponsored by the Catholic Diocese. It was canceled 4 years ago, because the bishops did not want to invite pro choice catholic Kerry to the event, so they canceled it. It looks as if they have no problem with the clearly pro choice but not catholic Obama. What hypocrites!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 17 October 2008 10:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

Go figure!  smirk

Signature 

Posted: 20 October 2008 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2008-06-23

I got a kick out of this.  It is a flash-based site that lets you click around to give you a picture of what a Palin Presidency would look like.  Apparently they update it regularly.

Remember you have to click to make things happen.

Palin-As-President

Signature 

“There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere.”   

Posted: 24 October 2008 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

Latest Saturday Night Live clip - good for a chuckle!

SNL Clip

Signature 

Posted: 26 October 2008 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

Funny skit taking place in the near future - Canada creates a special immigration plan for “elite liberals” to all move north. Complete with super-friendly Mountie handing out gift baskets. They’ll take all the “elitists” America doesn’t want! Special consideration to those in certain industries and those earning over $100K per year.

“Canada - liberal, secular, and not as cold as you think!”

C’mon, Move to Canada!

Signature 

Posted: 26 October 2008 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Total Posts:  4615
Joined  2007-10-05
Jules - 26 October 2008 03:09 PM

“Canada - liberal, secular, and not as cold as you think!”

C’mon, Move to Canada!

Love it!

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 27 October 2008 05:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Total Posts:  9280
Joined  2006-08-29

Canada is okay. Except for the horribly maintained highways, the long wait for an MRI and the difficulty finding a family doctor. And yes, the winters are endless. Also, if you smoke, be ready to pay $10 per pack of cigarettes.

Posted: 27 October 2008 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2008-06-03

Oh George, we can dream about the magical land of Canada, can’t we?  wink

Signature 

Posted: 27 October 2008 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  4140
Joined  2008-08-14
Jules - 27 October 2008 07:43 AM

Oh George, we can dream about the magical land of Canada, can’t we?  wink

Yes,and soon we will only be able to dream.I live only 20 miles from the border.I used to like going to Canada to ride my motorcycle,or visit a friend.Or,simply to enjoy the right to travel to another country,one which I have always been fond of.
The restrictive measures that are being emplaced on the border are lunatic.We now need modified drivers licenses or IDs to secure entry in or out of Canada.I have been delayed,questioned,harried and even searched a few times returning to the US.The border agents are either trained to be,or are personally malevolent towards their own citizens.Many people I have spoken with,have encountered these exact same treatments.The Canucks are following suit in their own border check points.
I haven’t crossed over in awhile(2 yrs.)and I don’t intend to,because I don’t like the Gestapo feeling of the Border Patrol.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 02 November 2008 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2008-06-23

So I found this site, totallylookslike.com and it’s got some funny comparisons on there.  Here are some of the political ones:

9george-bush.jpg
laura-bush.jpg
128669466275667633.jpg
128688276033086173.jpg
128687342369348828.jpg
128684006301315274.jpg
128665810475946180.jpg
cindy-mccain2.jpg

HERE’s another compilation of some funny ones.

Signature 

3 of 5