2 of 2
Raw Food Diet
Posted: 06 October 2008 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

The way my husband orders his steak is rather similar to the Carpaccio. It’s so rare, it makes me squeamish to just look at it! I say to him, “How can you eat a steak that squirts when you bite it? Ewwwww.” He loves his meat rare. To me, it’s very gross! But I suppose it’s no different than people eating sushi. I’m put off by meat in general (except when I’m pregnant, at which time I crave well-done steak with sauce for some reason.)

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 06 October 2008 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
erasmusinfinity - 06 October 2008 02:54 PM

I’m thinking about creating and marketing a new diet that only allows for eating raw meat.  The goal is to keep things as natural and as much like they would have been thousands of years ago.

Perhaps my diet will require people to chase and wrestle down animals themselves, without the aid of any weapons or hunting technology.  Dairy would only be allowed if consumed directly from live and free roaming animals.

It should also require the storage of all food without refrigeration, because that too is unnatural. And when food is short, we can also resort to road kill,spotty veggies, and pine needles. wink

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 06 October 2008 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  633
Joined  2007-12-10

I have a few diet ideas.

“Alcohol Diet” when you have cravings drink alcohol (must be hard liquor because it is low-carb).

“DIY Liposuction”, just attach to a shop-vac for those trouble areas.

“Artificial Diet” chlorinate all food products rendering them indigestible.

“Smelly Diet” put something that smells near you when you eat, so that you are too disgusted to eat ... much.

“Coma Diet” induce a coma and let the person starve.

“Nature Diet”, leave dieter in the middle of nature with only water and multivitamins come back in a few months to get them.

“Micro Diet” only eat one ounce meals and they must be separated by an hour.

“Inverted Diet” only eat things hanging upside down.

Signature 

Dan

2 of 2