This is just for fun!
Posted: 01 October 2008 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-05-04

Sarah Palin has picked out an All-American set of names for her children. There’s Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper.

Ever wonder, What would your name be if Sarah Palin was your mother? Well now you can find out!

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

Signature 

“Is there a God in heven, a devil in hell, or is the only light to be seen the one at the end of my cigarette?”

Posted: 01 October 2008 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

Good Lord.

Occam = Speck Backfire Palin
My first name = Peeler Texas Palin
My nickname = Stepper Choke Palin

Another reason to be happy that my mother wasn’t her.

Occam

Posted: 01 October 2008 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02

UGH! 

Mriana, if you were born to Sarah Palin, your name would be:
Luger Otter Palin

I love animals, but that is a bit much for me.

My given first name, if you were born to Sarah Palin, your name would be:
Tank Dent Palin

That’s worse!

Given middle name, if you were born to Sarah Palin, your name would be:
Drink Hack Palin

I think I had best quit because it is getting worse and worse.  Whatever happened to good old Xian names.  They sound a little better than Drink Hack Palin.  LOL  Did my son’s names and they came out just as bad if not worse.  My younger son got Stockyard Mudslide Palin.  My older one was Soup Landmine Palin.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 01 October 2008 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  342
Joined  2008-06-23

Using first name: Froth Moonshine Palin

Using middle name: Ammo Canal Palin

Haha…that was fun.

Signature 

“There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere.”   

..............-Isaac Asimov

Posted: 01 October 2008 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

Well, it’s using some sort of program to get a name, it’s not random. I put in my name several times and got the same name each time. I did get a different name with my nickname.
Just call me Mole Valdez, or Comma Liberty as a nickname. Let me introduce two wonderful sons;Chop Meth and McCain Fortress (they were cheated, they didn’t even get an animal!). LOL

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 02 October 2008 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14
Mriana - 01 October 2008 07:12 PM

Soup Landmine Palin.

Ah yes, that reminds me of my dear departed uncle, Soup Landmine Smith ...

LOL

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 02 October 2008 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-05-04

Amos being my real given name; I am glade that Sarah Palin is not my mother or I would have been… Trowel Ogre Palin ...that would have mentever more teasing when I was a child.

Signature 

“Is there a God in heven, a devil in hell, or is the only light to be seen the one at the end of my cigarette?”

Posted: 02 October 2008 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

Heheh that is fun. It’s an auto generator. Type 123456 instead of a name and it will give you a random name, different every time.

My turn came up as Charcoal Sniper Palin.  LOL

It’s funny because some of them sound so much like her actual kid’s names! Do we know what the middle names of those poor children are? Hopefully they are normal, to balance out the cutesy pop-tart sounding first names.

Does anyone watch 30 Rock with Tina Fey? On that show, the ditzy-trendy receptionist announces she’s getting married and planning to have a baby. She says she is considering the name “bookcase” or “hat” for her child. I love that show! It’s hysterical - Tina Fey is the best.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor