1 of 4
Dreams of Telekinesis by John Brian Murie
Posted: 03 February 2009 03:41 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2009-02-03

Hello to the forum of paranormal critical thinkers .

I have the ability to dream of the future involving many things which are all in accordance with the supernatural .
I have dreamed many times of myself recieving the ability to move objects into mid air with the use of my mind . The reason I believe I will attain the power of Telekinesis is because of other previous dreams where I forecast new buildings and appartments being built at precise locations without any prior knowledge of them what so ever . So on that confirmation it supports the truth that I will acquire the ability to move ‘’ light and heavy objects ‘’ with my mind .

One of my future dreams involves a statue moving in a manner that has never been seen before , for the statue move on it’s own .
Yet before the statue moves on it’s own accord, I will come out and show my mind power skill to move objects before the dead line date of the ‘’‘’ 14 May 2009 ‘’  .

Please feel free to ask questions of significance .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15395
Joined  2006-02-14
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 03:41 AM

The most significant question:  why we should take seriously these fantasies of yours?

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 03 February 2009 06:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
dougsmith - 03 February 2009 05:44 AM
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 03:41 AM

The most significant question:  why we should take seriously these fantasies of yours?

I am putting my knowledge out in advance so people may understand not to automatically label people as delusional for coming out into public view . I still hold back in saying things about the supernatural because of people’s verdict .

I am the real deal , and I will prove it with evidence that can be examined . I have given a deadline of these things to be shown to scrutineers as yourself . Time will show it to be true .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 06:39 AM

I am the real deal

Hmm, maybe you are. But you are not the first one (sorry to burst your bubble). Others before you, such as the Pokémon Metang, Metagross or Mewtwo are very skillful in telekinesis. You might want to check out the show for further reference and some helpful tips.

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15395
Joined  2006-02-14

I am the real deal , and I will prove it with evidence that can be examined . I have given a deadline of these things to be shown to scrutineers as yourself . Time will show it to be true .

Well, until you present evidence that passes thorough examination, expect the rest of us to discount your story as delusional.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
George - 03 February 2009 07:12 AM

I am the real deal

Hmm, maybe you are. But you are not the first one (sorry to burst your bubble). Others before you, such as the Pokémon Metang, Metagross or Mewtwo are very skillful in telekinesis. You might want to check out the show for further reference and some helpful tips.

Yes evidence is essential , and soon I will provide the necessary proof to satisfy your own interests in the paranormal . The proof will in turn get rid of pranksters like Sylvia Browne and Uri Geller and most of all ‘’ fake faith healers ‘’ . And NO you haven’t burst my bubble . I have sat in hibernation for more than twenty years , so a little bit longer to develope is worth the wait .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2007-06-20

Hello highflyertoo, welcome.

What sort of scrutiny will you allow for the actual telekinesis event so that we might be convinced this isn’t merely stage magic?

PC

Signature 

PC

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
the PC apeman - 03 February 2009 07:36 AM

What sort of scrutiny will you allow for the actual telekinesis event so that we might be convinced this isn’t merely stage magic?

PC

The type of scrutiny used to debunk fraudsters . You make the ‘’ sane rules ‘’ and I will agree . Yet I won’t swear on an affidavit nor swear on anything .
You provide the playing field and I will contest on the field .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 07:32 AM

I have sat in hibernation for more than twenty years

Maybe you’ve been under the spell of some telekinetic statues. Maybe they knew you were coming and to prevent you from making them move, they have been trying for the past twenty years to make you immobile. Watch out, some statues can be pretty evil.

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 07:45 AM

PC

The type of scrutiny used to debunk fraudsters . You make the ‘’ sane rules ‘’ and I will agree . Yet I won’t swear on an affidavit nor swear on anything .

You’ll need to be more specific if you wish to be convincing.  I see you are also currently active at the JREF forum.  Will you be applying for their $1 million dollar challenge?

PC

Signature 

PC

Posted: 03 February 2009 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
the PC apeman - 03 February 2009 07:50 AM
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 07:45 AM

PC

You’ll need to be more specific if you wish to be convincing.  I see you are also currently active at the JREF forum.  Will you be applying for their $1 million dollar challenge?

PC

I am no longer active there , I got a bit upset with the other members asking me what I considered as ‘’ spam questions ‘’ . So I asked Chillzero the Moderator to delete my account and threads . Yet only my accoumt was unregistered , My Thread is still active and I can’t respond .
I ask some hours later if if could be ‘’ re-registered ‘’ , but Darat refused because he doesn’t like my comments in my posts . He did say I could apply for the MDC ( Million Dollar Challenge ) and if my application was accepted , then my account would be reactivated .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 08:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 07:57 AM

I am no longer active there , I got a bit upset with the other members asking me what I considered as ‘’ spam questions ‘’ . So I asked Chillzero the Moderator to delete my account and threads . Yet only my accoumt was unregistered , My Thread is still active and I can’t respond .
I ask some hours later if if could be ‘’ re-registered ‘’ , but Darat refused because he doesn’t like my comments in my posts . He did say I could apply for the MDC ( Million Dollar Challenge ) and if my application was accepted , then my account would be reactivated .

So will you apply for the MDC?

Also, would you agree that if and when you perform telekinesis, that at least some scientific measurements could be taken?  For example, the weight of the object and distance moved could be recorded. Perhaps there could even be limits of weight, distance, material, and barriers to test? Would you agree that this ability will have some nature?  If so, what about the ability would be supernatural?  And if successful, do you plan or foresee linking this ability to a deity in any way?

PC

Signature 

PC

Posted: 03 February 2009 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
the PC apeman - 03 February 2009 08:12 AM

Also, would you agree that if and when you perform telekinesis, that at least some scientific measurements could be taken?  For example, the weight of the object and distance moved could be recorded. Perhaps there could even be limits of weight, distance, material, and barriers to test? Would you agree that this ability will have some nature?  If so, what about the ability would be supernatural?  And if successful, do you plan or foresee linking this ability to a deity in any way?

PC

I said at JREF that in my dreams of the future that I could shift heavy objects Earthenware Cups ,etc . The cups that I foreseen are in the house that I am now living at .
I did n’t tell the members at JREF that the actual ‘’ cups ‘’ and ‘’ table ‘’ are in this new house that I dreamed of shifting into over five years ago . I’ve been here for seven months and a half months .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 08:23 AM

I said at JREF that in my dreams of the future that I could shift heavy objects Earthenware Cups ,etc . The cups that I foreseen are in the house that I am now living at .
I did n’t tell the members at JREF that the actual ‘’ cups ‘’ and ‘’ table ‘’ are in this new house that I dreamed of shifting into over five years ago . I’ve been here for seven months and a half months .

Why won’t you answer my other questions?

Signature 

PC

Posted: 03 February 2009 08:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
the PC apeman - 03 February 2009 08:12 AM

PC

No Nature involved . All supernatural ,

I will not start a cult with this magic ability . Yet I will cause Churches that practice false doctrine to become obsolete through means of people recieving the wisdom to detect greedy money ministers of the church .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 08:40 AM

No Nature involved . All supernatural

Then how do you define the difference between the two?  Will measurements of any sort be impossible?  Will testing of any sort be impossible?

I will not start a cult with this magic ability . Yet I will cause Churches that practice false doctrine to become obsolete through means of people recieving the wisdom to detect greedy money ministers of the church .

Can you give an example or two of true doctrine?  Do you believe a deity of some sort exists?  Will your telekinetic ability be evidence of either the doctrines or the deity?

Signature 

PC

1 of 4