Dreams of Telekinesis by John Brian Murie
Posted: 03 February 2009 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2009-02-03
the PC apeman - 03 February 2009 08:45 AM
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 08:40 AM

No Nature involved . All supernatural

Then how do you define the difference between the two?  Will measurements of any sort be impossible?  Will testing of any sort be impossible?

I will not start a cult with this magic ability . Yet I will cause Churches that practice false doctrine to become obsolete through means of people recieving the wisdom to detect greedy money ministers of the church .

Can you give an example or two of true doctrine?  Do you believe a deity of some sort exists?  Will your telekinetic ability be evidence of either the doctrines or the deity?

I define supernatural as being magic . For example a tree growing in soil is fascinating yet that’s natural , yet a tree that would grow in mid air without human assistance would be magic .

Obedience to the Scriptures is True Worshipping of Messiah’s God . The Messiah told the disciples at that specific time and for future times to obey His commandments with ZEAL .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03

PC

My abilities will confirm that there is a Living God , whether I do good works or evil works . For people will believe that there are spirits and a Living God of clean spirits , on account of my magic display .

My magic will make the foundations of modern science disperse into disrespute .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
highflyertoo - 03 February 2009 08:58 AM

My magic will make the foundations of modern science disperse into disrespute .

A true sign of disvinity.

Posted: 03 February 2009 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

Well, I’d dispense with the hyperbole until you’ve actually demonstrated something. Until then it’s all just hot air, I’m afraid.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 03 February 2009 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
dougsmith - 03 February 2009 09:05 AM

Well, I’d dispense with the hyperbole until you’ve actually demonstrated something. Until then it’s all just hot air, I’m afraid.

I will start off small demonstrations to confirm my large forecasting .

It’s only a matter of weeks . Once the New City Library is opened to the public , then I know it’s very close for me to gain the power to move objects in a manner not deemed as natural .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 03 February 2009 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

... and when the demonstration fails, I do hope you’ll look to some professional psychological help at your local clinic.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 03 February 2009 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2007-06-20

Frankly John, I’ve been trying to distinguish between two likely explanations for your claims.  And I’m afraid neither of them are very flattering to you.  I guess I’ll just have to wait for your demonstration.  Good luck.

PC

Signature 

PC

Posted: 03 February 2009 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-03
dougsmith - 03 February 2009 09:14 AM

... and when the demonstration fails, I do hope you’ll look to some professional psychological help at your local clinic.

My other dreams did not fail me , so I trust that these dreams are iron strong also .

Time for me to have a cuppa tea break , bye .

Signature 

over-unity
it’s up for scrutiny
hold back the mutiny

Posted: 07 May 2009 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Total Posts:  731
Joined  2007-06-20

Only one more week before the big test, John.

Signature 

PC

Posted: 07 May 2009 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
the PC apeman - 07 May 2009 11:43 AM

Only one more week before the big test, John.

The suspense is killing me—what oh what will I do until then!!! grin

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 07 May 2009 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

I’m waiting to see TV news reports of the Statue of Liberty walking though Manhattan, ala Ghostbusters.  LOL

Do you suppose that’s where he got the delusion?

Occam

Posted: 07 May 2009 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Occam - 07 May 2009 04:07 PM

I’m waiting to see TV news reports of the Statue of Liberty walking though Manhattan, ala Ghostbusters.  LOL

Do you suppose that’s where he got the delusion?

Occam

I don’t know, but if he should move ANYTHING telekinetically, it will certainly keep the ‘news’ stations happy!! LOL
John, why don’t you go for the JREF million dollar challenge?? He’s been itching to give that money away for years! I’ll even pay to watch you win it!!! wink

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 07 May 2009 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02

Oh brother!  I agree, go for the JREF million dollar challenge.  It maybe quite an education.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 07 May 2009 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2008-04-11

We all look like ants swarming to a feast!! LOL

Signature 

Posted: 08 May 2009 06:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

I hope this person receives the professional help he needs. I recall that some of the people that have tried to apply for the million dollar challenge in the past, they have turned out to be severely mentally ill, some on medication and so ill they cannot even hold a job, and live on disability checks.

I do love the million dollar challenge, it’s a fantastic idea. I do not go on that website very often, but I seem to recall that a while back, the million dollar challenge was going to be altered - limited to only “professionals in the public eye” e.g. Sylvia Brown types who make a living defrauding people. This was due to the large number of mentally ill people who were applying for the million dollar challenge, if I recall correctly. (I believe it was an attempt to weed out the sick people, and focus the million dollar challenge on true lying scam artists out for money, which I think is a good thing and a more effective use of their time and resources.)

Did they stick with that format of “professionals only” or have they gone back to the original format of allowing anyone to apply?

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

2 of 4