Science, Pseudoscience, and Irrationalism essays
Posted: 13 March 2009 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15767
Joined  2006-02-14

Anybody know this guy? I just looked at a couple of the essays and they were pretty neat.

Steven Dutch, Natural and Applied Sciences, University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 17 March 2009 08:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  2803
Joined  2007-07-05

I couldn’t say, “know him”.  I just ran across his material on 9/11 a few of weeks ago.  I cut and paste some of his stuff with the intent of emailing him in the near future.

He doesn’t talk about the distribution of mass in the towers and how that should cause the conservation of momentum to affect collapse time.

psik

Signature 

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History

Posted: 17 March 2009 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  5506
Joined  2008-08-14
psikeyhackr - 17 March 2009 08:44 AM

I couldn’t say, “know him”.  I just ran across his material on 9/11 a few of weeks ago.  I cut and paste some of his stuff with the intent of emailing him in the near future.

He doesn’t talk about the distribution of mass in the towers and how that should cause the conservation of momentum to affect collapse time.

psik

psikeyhackr,I wonder how Mr.Spock would entreat your ideas on this phenomenom?I would love to see,if I could,a debate between you and Mr.Spock,concerning your views on the WorldTrade Center.This would be priceless.

Signature 

Now with 20% more surfactants!