2 of 2
Hate Speech? Hate crime? really funny joke?
Posted: 01 November 2010 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6021
Joined  2009-02-26

One of the funniest (non-offensive) religious jokes I have ever heard:
Jesus and Moses at the golf course. Coming to a water hazard Jesus pulls out a nine iron. Moses tells Jesus that it would be better to use a seven iron, cause only an Arnold Palmer could hit such a shot with a nine iron. Jesus replies that he can do this, tees up and strikes the ball, which does fall in the water hazard. Jesus asks Moses to retrieve the ball, wherupon Moses parts the water and retrieves the ball.
Jesus tees up the ball and addresses it with the nine iron. Moses, in dismay, tells Jesus to not use a nine iron cause only an Arnold Palmer could hit such a shot. Jesus stubbornly insists he can do this and strikes the ball, which again falls short into the water. Again Jesus asks Moses to retrieve the ball and Moses reluctantly complies, parts the water and retrieves the ball.
Yet again Jesus tees up the ball and addresses it with a nine iron. In exasperation Moses exclaims that only an Arnold Palmer could hit such a shot, but Jesus ignores the advice and strikes the ball, which for the third time ends up in the water. Jesus asks Moses to retrieve the ball once more, but Moses demurs and tells Jesus to get his own ball, whereupon Jesus walks on the surface of the water toward the spot where the ball disappeared.
Another foursome approach the water hazard and seeing this spectacle one exclaims, “Look, who does this guy think he is? Jesus Christ??”
Moses turns to the foursome and responds, “Actually that is Jesus, he just thinks he is Arnold Palmer.”

[ Edited: 13 January 2011 12:19 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 13 January 2011 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2011-01-11

It’s not hate speech…. just assault.

Signature 

I’m atheist, not agnostic. To say that god is unknowable is to say that god is.

Posted: 25 February 2011 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-02-15

He was saying the email was condoning violence against atheists which would make it hate speech.

No idea what train of thought this guy had when sending it but I wouldn’t be his friend anymore.

Posted: 30 October 2011 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-10-27

why anyone email you like this, do you know email forwarder ? Is he your friend ? I just wanted to know that why anyone else email you !

2 of 2