1 of 2
Poll
Can an Atheist God concept achieve world peace?
Don’t know 2
Yes 2
No 3
Total Votes: 7
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Atheist God Now
Posted: 10 April 2006 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  47
Joined  2006-03-29

Atheist God is an oxymoron for the current time.
Atheist God isn’t looking for worshipers, doesn’t answer your prayers, is not outside or inside anyone.
Atheist God would appeal to those who love freedom, peace and respect the rights of others.
Atheist God is the missing piece of the theological,philosophical and cosmic puzzle.

Our money should read "In Atheist God We Trust" so more can see what it means to be an American.

Signature 

The sound made of a tree falling when no one is there….. is Thought Adjusted.

Posted: 10 April 2006 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

Atheist God Now

Atheist God is an oxymoron for the current time.
Atheist God isn’t looking for worshipers, doesn’t answer your prayers, is not outside or inside anyone.
Atheist God would appeal to those who love freedom, peace and respect the rights of others.
Atheist God is the missing piece of the theological,philosophical and cosmic puzzle.

Our money should read “In Atheist God We Trust” so more can see what it means to be an American.

Signature 

Posted: 10 April 2006 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

For starters, please explain what you mean by “Atheist God”. I’m drawing a complete blank.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 11 April 2006 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2006-04-10

CoyoteSon, can you explain? This is killing me.

Posted: 11 April 2006 04:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

Hello Gentlemen

Atheist God is the missing piece of the puzzle to bring about world peace. Surely many are skeptical however those that believe science and physics are the only means available to conscience awareness might as well be fishing with a spoon.

I don’t possess the necessary credentials to write a book on the subject, however this model /Atheist God/ seems to fill a void created by a conflict of preception of the universe and it’s origin.

Doug you wrote;For starters, please explain what you mean by “Atheist God”. I’m drawing a complete blank.
Does 1+3=0 make more sense, afterall zreo can be nothing or anything.

Tom you wrote;CoyoteSon, can you explain? This is killing me.
That’s the spirit! In time all things will be revealed.

Peace gentlemen.

Signature 

Posted: 13 April 2006 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  248
Joined  2005-06-28

How funny! I marked yes.  LOL  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Signature 

Fighting the evil belief that there is a god(s).

Posted: 14 April 2006 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2005-01-14

I think an “Atheist God” concept would get us all packed up and sent to the loony bin.  It’s contradictory, and it makes no sense at all.

Posted: 18 April 2006 03:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

All one needs is to look at the history of man and site the many different examples of insanity.
Wars, poverty, illness, injustices towards others and backward science is all insane.
If the Atheist God concept sounds humorous imagine a world of one philosophy, one government and one race of people.
Incidently breakthrough ideas originate from those who have been called crazy.
Or is that just another illusion? smile

Signature 

Posted: 18 April 2006 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2005-06-28

The once insane become the sane and the sane become the insane.

Signature 

Posted: 21 April 2006 03:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2005-01-14

[quote author=“CoyoteSon”]If the Atheist God concept sounds humorous imagine a world of one philosophy, one government and one race of people.

I have to say that sounds equally contradictory and crazy.  I am one of those people who thinks that diversity is a good thing.  Sure, sometimes it has its disadvantages in the short term, but over the long run, the cut and thrust of different ideas keeps a culture from stagnating.

I mean, evolution invented sexual reproduction for a reason, didn’t it?  Wouldn’t cloning have been more efficient?  smile

Posted: 21 April 2006 04:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

Hi Advocatus,

I agree with you. Diversity is a good and noble thing. We can have a diversified world under one banner, one philosophy, one race…the human race.
When all major sovereign powers of the earth surrender their ability to make war to a central world government, then we can have world peace.
The Federation of the United States is the perfect model which can be adopted world wide to achieve this goal. The founding fathers of the USA knew how important it is to have diversified unity, and they did a very good job of putting it writing as Supreme Law.

Peace.

Signature 

Posted: 24 April 2006 06:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2005-11-01

[quote author=“CoyoteSon”]Hi Advocatus,

I agree with you. Diversity is a good and noble thing. We can have a diversified world under one banner, one philosophy, one race…the human race.
When all major sovereign powers of the earth surrender their ability to make war to a central world government, then we can have world peace.
The Federation of the United States is the perfect model which can be adopted world wide to achieve this goal. The founding fathers of the USA knew how important it is to have diversified unity, and they did a very good job of putting it writing as Supreme Law.

Peace.

Hmmmmm.  CoyoteSon, are you off your meds . . . .  again?  grin

Elder Norm

Signature 

ARO "www.aro-religion.org"  The belief in Reality and the organized seach for its measure.

Posted: 24 April 2006 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-03-29

:wink:

Peace.

Signature 

Posted: 27 April 2006 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2005-06-28

[quote author=“advocatus”][quote author=“CoyoteSon”]If the Atheist God concept sounds humorous imagine a world of one philosophy, one government and one race of people.

I have to say that sounds equally contradictory and crazy.  I am one of those people who thinks that diversity is a good thing.  Sure, sometimes it has its disadvantages in the short term, but over the long run, the cut and thrust of different ideas keeps a culture from stagnating.

I mean, evolution invented sexual reproduction for a reason, didn’t it?  Wouldn’t cloning have been more efficient?  smile

*clap*

Signature 

Posted: 04 July 2006 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2006-04-27

[quote author=“CoyoteSon”]All one needs is to look at the history of man and site
If the Atheist God concept sounds humorous imagine a world of one philosophy, one government and one race of people.
)

Imagine all the people?
Hey-heeeey-ey-ey-ey?

Signature 

Our love of what is beautiful does not lead to extravagance; our love of things of the mind does not make us soft.—Thucydides, Book II

Posted: 27 July 2006 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2006-07-17

I think they tried this already, it was called Communism (or really Stalinism)...

You also forgot about the part that many people have an instinctive desire to worship someone or something.

Signature 

http://www.rationalrevolution.net

1 of 2