Ok, I’m Back
Posted: 11 April 2006 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2002-09-13

Not that anyone was wondering where I went, or that anyone cared… but I just thought I would let everyone know that I am back in full force. For those who don’t know me, I am Mat, I was the National Student President of CFI-On Campus 2003- 2005 and I think I still have some role with CFI now. School really beat me down and I haven’t been around much (even during my tenure as president). Anywho, I would like to offer an open invitation to anyone who has any questions about campus organizing or anything else. I feel bad about my leave of absence, and Im looking to make some amends.

-Mat

Posted: 11 April 2006 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2002-09-13

Ok, I’m Back

Not that anyone was wondering where I went, or that anyone cared… but I just thought I would let everyone know that I am back in full force. For those who don’t know me, I am Mat, I was the National Student President of CFI-On Campus 2003- 2005 and I think I still have some role with CFI now. School really beat me down and I haven’t been around much (even during my tenure as president). Anywho, I would like to offer an open invitation to anyone who has any questions about campus organizing or anything else. I feel bad about my leave of absence, and Im looking to make some amends.

-Mat

Posted: 11 April 2006 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15405
Joined  2006-02-14

Hey welcome (back) Matt. There have been some questions here and there on student organizing ... you may want to check around.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 13 April 2006 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  248
Joined  2005-06-28

Welcome back! I dont go by cherokee Atheist anymore.

Signature 

Fighting the evil belief that there is a god(s).

‹‹ Hola from San Antonio!!      Jimmie Keyes ››