1 of 9
Recommendations to resolve present social-economical, political and ecological situation in the world
Posted: 06 May 2009 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2009-05-05

Recommendations to resolve the present social-economical, political and ecological situation in the world.

LIFE WILL BECOME BETTER!

What is “good” and “bad”.

In order to make right decisions it must be decided what is “good” and “bad”.

Having veiwed various variants we have come to the conclusion, that the final aim is the survival of all individuals (i.e. members) of mankind.

Upon this follows the conclusion:

“Good” is all what is physiologically harmless for all and each member of mankind.

Recommendations

The first step to do is to peacefully unite all countries of the Earth in one state, undertake the social reform of society, introduce state social protection for all and to improve the ecology of our planet.

To resolve the present situation following steps must be undertaken:

- To introduce the institute of social partnership, in addition to the family institute, for all (any number and despite gender) willing to take part in it;

- The state must provide basic demands of each citizen for free when he or she requires it: food, clothes (see §4), dwelling place (in a hostel), education, medical service, including dentistry;

- Prohibit the selling of tobacco and alcohol products as damaging health;

- Introduce civil uniform (summer and winter, with upper coat, for adults and children, including a sport suit) without signs of distinction, free, also for military men, to wear by desire (§4);

- Introduce free district fitness clubs for all willing to attend;

- Universal usage of the approach “Good” is all what is physiologically harmless for all and each member of mankind”;

- Sport to masses!

- Total defeat of homophobia;

The following § has medical terminology:

- Legally punish for heavily bodily harm caused to the so called “receptive side” during the first time of so called “anal sex” (i.e. damage of anal sphincter, the muscle, closing the anal hole, which happens in 98% of cases - the reason being that the diameter of erect penis is wider than the diameter of the anal sphincter maximal stretching);

- To create the universal language of the Earth;

- To unite all countries in the “United state of the Earth” (“USE”)*;

- To undertake all required measures to ecologically clean and protect our planet;

- To create the center for the Earth protection;

- To create the strategy of mankind development.

* - This will set free collosal resources to use for mankind’s development - annually in the world only for defence and armament over 1 trillion and 300 billion US dollars are spent, many countries have identical space programmes and industry enterprises, that is being justified by national interests, whereas all have the same basic demands (food, clothing, dwelling place, medical service) that must be provided by the state for free when the citizen requires it.
. .
. .
. .
. .

[ Edited: 08 May 2009 06:14 AM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

We are “Science Union” public-political movement from Russian Federation (http://www.nauchnii-soyuz.narod.ru, “narod” is people). We stand for the “United State of Earth” (“USE”) and support “Humanist Manifesto 2000” - to add to it -> http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/5817. In Russian our name sounds as “Nauchnii Soyuz”, (“soyuz” is union). Our symbol is “Sputnik-1” - the mankind’s first satellite in space (see our avatar). You are welcome to join!

Posted: 06 May 2009 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1995
Joined  2008-09-18

What happens to those who disagree with you?

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05

What would be the point(s) of disagreement?
. .
. .
. .
. .

[ Edited: 07 May 2009 04:17 AM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

We are “Science Union” public-political movement from Russian Federation (http://www.nauchnii-soyuz.narod.ru, “narod” is people). We stand for the “United State of Earth” (“USE”) and support “Humanist Manifesto 2000” - to add to it -> http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/5817. In Russian our name sounds as “Nauchnii Soyuz”, (“soyuz” is union). Our symbol is “Sputnik-1” - the mankind’s first satellite in space (see our avatar). You are welcome to join!

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2229
Joined  2007-04-26

So basically Star Trek with a little prohibition, some intolerance ( we all have to speak some common langauage), and heavily gay overtones thrown in?

[ Edited: 06 May 2009 10:20 AM by macgyver ]
 Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
macgyver - 06 May 2009 10:17 AM

So basically Star Trek with a little prohibition, some intolerance ( we all have to speak some common langauage), and heavily gay overtones thrown in?

“...heavily antihomophobic overtones…” is correct.
. .
. .
. .
. .

[ Edited: 07 May 2009 04:18 AM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2007-04-26
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 10:32 AM

What does this have to do with homophobia?

“- Legally punish for heavily bodily harm caused to the so called “receptive side” during the first time of so called “anal sex” (i.e. damage of anal sphincter, the muscle, closing the anal hole, which happens in 98% of cases - the reason being that the diameter of erect penis is wider than the diameter of the anal sphincter maximal stretching);”

Seems a bit specific and parochial ( not to mention graphic)for such a broad reaching 1 page document.

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 09:35 AM

The first step to do is to peacefully unite all countries of the Earth in one state, undertake the social reform of society, introduce state social protection for all and to improve the ecology of our planet.

And what if we find that one of the phenomena that destroys our planet’s ecological community is the peaceful unification of all countries of the Earth? Less wars => more people => greater need of natural resources and nourishment => greater negative impact on the environment. What do we do then?

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
macgyver - 06 May 2009 10:37 AM

“- Legally punish for heavily bodily harm caused to the so called “receptive side” during the first time of so called “anal sex” (i.e. damage of anal sphincter, the muscle, closing the anal hole, which happens in 98% of cases - the reason being that the diameter of erect penis is wider than the diameter of the anal sphincter maximal stretching);”

Seems a bit specific and parochial ( not to mention graphic)for such a broad reaching 1 page document.

There is an article about heavily bodily harm in Criminal law.

With homophobia this has to do:

Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
George - 06 May 2009 10:39 AM

And what if we find that one of the phenomena that destroys our planet’s ecological community is the peaceful unification of all countries of the Earth? Less wars => more people => greater need of natural resources and nourishment => greater negative impact on the environment. What do we do then?

Wars destroy ecology as well.

Nature always has self-regulating mechanisms.

One of them (our invention) is the institute of social partnership (in addition to the family institute) for all (any number and despite gender) willing to take part in it;

[ Edited: 06 May 2009 01:40 PM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2009 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2006-08-29
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 10:49 AM

Nature always has self-regulating mechanisms.

Sure, like peaceful unification of countries, resulting in overpopulation, giving a rise to an abundance of pig farms introducing a potentially deadly virus and wiping out a half of the population formerly known as “peacefully unified countries of the Earth.”

Posted: 06 May 2009 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2006-08-29

BTW, if I were a Russian I don’t think I would use Sputnik for a logo when trying to unite the Earth. It’s kind of like being an American who is after the unification of Earth and having a photo of the U.S. flag on the moon for a logo. Also, as far as I am concerned, even though “narod” can translate as “people,” it is more commonly used when referring to a “nation.”  Again, probably not a very catchy word when unifying the planet. Just a thought.

Posted: 06 May 2009 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  324
Joined  2009-04-23

- Prohibit the selling of tobacco and alcohol products as damaging health;

- Introduce civil uniform (summer and winter, with upper coat, for adults and children, including a sport suit) without signs of distinction, free, also for military men, to wear by desire (§4);

- Universal usage of the approach “Good” is all what is physiologically harmless for all and each member of mankind”;

So, if I were to join your club, I can’t drink, like ever?  Not even on holidays?  Or smoke, like ever?  I don’t know, I’m more of on the eat, drink and be merry part of life.  You only live once (well some of us do).

I read your stuff, while there are nice things to it like, no more homophobia and free stuff, I’m kind of afraid of the “good” and “bad” labeling.

Ummm, you guys are going to have to count me out.  rolleyes

Posted: 06 May 2009 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2007-04-26
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 10:41 AM
macgyver - 06 May 2009 10:37 AM

There is an article about heavily bodily harm in Criminal law.

With homophobia this has to do:

OK now you’ve really lost me. Heavily bodily harm? What’s that?

Aside from the graphic nature of this rule, its sort of like proposing a document on better nutrition that says ” Everyone should eat more vegetables, eat less animal fat, cut down on salt, and oh yeah, Bobby McCallister is not allowed to have red skittles on Thursdays”.

Your putting the cart way ahead of the horse. You’re speaking in broad generalizations about grandiose ideas and then for some odd reason you choose to make a rule about an incredibly specific item that affects very few people while ignoring thousands of equally minor issues that affect many more people. It makes it look like the whole document is just a cover for some hidden ( or not so hidden) agenda to rid the planet of homophobia (not that there’s anything wrong with that) as well as any vices that are not to your liking. Apparently alcohol is against the law but other drugs are just fine as I read it. What’s up with that?

[ Edited: 06 May 2009 12:22 PM by macgyver ]
 Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2009 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
George - 06 May 2009 11:13 AM

BTW, if I were a Russian I don’t think I would use Sputnik for a logo when trying to unite the Earth. It’s kind of like being an American who is after the unification of Earth and having a photo of the U.S. flag on the moon for a logo. Also, as far as I am concerned, even though “narod” can translate as “people,” it is more commonly used when referring to a “nation.”  Again, probably not a very catchy word when unifying the planet. Just a thought.

[IMG]http://s49.radikal.ru/i126/0905/00/58c4c5db6d62.jpg alt=‘58c4c5db6d62.jpg’ />[/img]

The Japanese say this is 58c4c5db6d62.jpg.html the landing site of Appollo-17 on the Moon (pictures by a Japanese Moon probe “Kaguya” (? if transliteration is right). The left equipment (moon rover, e.t.c.) is absent.

Link to the article in Russian - http://www.kp.ru/daily/24287.4/481780/

[ Edited: 06 May 2009 01:25 PM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2009 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14

Prohibiting alcohol was a socio-political disaster in the US; prohibiting tobacco and alcohol would be even worse. Forcing linguistic and sartorial conformity as well? (Not to mention the earlier problems discussed here already ...)

This is not a credible program.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 06 May 2009 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2006-08-29

Sport to masses!

Do you mean something like the “Спартакиада народов СССР”?  wink