3 of 9
Recommendations to resolve present social-economical, political and ecological situation in the world
Posted: 06 May 2009 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

S.U.M., your statements are not scientifically justified.  For instance, you claimed that the sun would burn out in 4.5 billion years, and we have to prepare for that.  That’s just plain silly.  From the history of evolution, I would predict that the likelihood of the human species still existing 4.5 billion years from now would be essentially zero.

Occam

Posted: 07 May 2009 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2009-05-05
George - 06 May 2009 05:29 PM
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 02:00 PM
George - 06 May 2009 12:50 PM
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 09:35 AM

Sport to masses!

Do you mean something like the “Спартакиада народов СССР”?  wink

That everyone is fit and capable at any age (up to very elderly) of running a couple or more miles, lift heavy weights 10+ times, and so on, on a daily or so basis.

But you know what you’re trying to do here, right? Now, where did I hear of similar attempts of wanting to rebuild the human kind? Oh, yes, it was during communism when I was a child. I assume you’re old enough to have had experienced some of it first hand. Do you remember why it didn’t work? Do you recall how impossible it was (thanks Zeus!) to “re-educate” the public? At least fifty percent of our behaviour—and probably a lot more when it comes to our health, intelligence, etc.—is predetermined by the nature: the only way to get everybody fit would be through eugenics.

Your desire to want to build a utopian society with every man and woman “running a couple or more miles on a daily or so basis,” doesn’t really differ from Lysenko’s frightening pursuit of trying to improve the crop yields. (I only assume and hope you are not contemplating the other way, the Nazi way.)

BTW, “BTW” means “by the way.”

Thanks for BTW.

You appear to be well heeled about Russia.

The United state of the Earth is as realistic as Mc Donalds and I have been to the first Mc Donalds in the Soviet Union in Soviet times in Moscow. The thing to remember from it for me was the hot apple pie. (Madonna “American pie” anyone?) Putting aside such recollections…

Over 1 trillion 300 billion US dollars in the world each year for the arms is a lot of money. Plus: almost the same slightly different space programms, plus the same industrial enterprises in each and every country, plus, plus, plus…

Several tens of trillions?

Who is the loser? - The mankind.

What is possible to do for mankind for 1 trillion 300 billion US dollars each year?

By putting this money into science we shall get a jump in technological development, or put back forests in the deserts of Australia, or…

John or Ivan in each country want the same: food, “shelter”, clothing, education and medical service, including dentistry.

And this is in interests of all that each member of the society has these basics, as the society will become more united. There have been a story in America that a rich guy went bankrupt and committed suicide having had killed all his family before because he was afraid of poverty. (‘Unaware of such cases in Russia).

The state is responsible for all its citizen’s basic needs and must provide proper life for the society.

The social structure of the society must be changed from the family to “tribe” basis.

A husband and wife “tribe”, one husband three wives “tribe”, one wife ten husbands “tribe”, five husbands eighteen wives, 10 husbands “tribe”, forty three wives “tribe”. If someone wants it than it must be, the desire is good. The science will tell the child’s parents in multi partner “tribes” (or families (Shakespear: words, words, words…).

And here comes physiological damage for which it is impossible to be good. Physiological damage is when the body is being destroyed. (Next text has medical terms). And the so called “anal sex” (widely spread) in the first time for the so called “receptive side” in 98% of cases causes it. Some say, that the anal sphincter becomes stretched and one than assumes that it continues to function, whereas it stops as it becomes torn. (repeating it again the reason of it is that the diameter of the erect penis is as a rule bigger than the diameter of the anal muscle, closing the anal hole (called sphincter), maximal stretching. As a result in 98% of cases when the erect penis is inserted in anal sphincter the sphincter becomes damaged (torn). Uncontrolled gas expulsion is the least inconvenient thing related to it. Having been to London I assume that almost 70% of its population have this kind of physiological damage as one can tell it visually. SanFrancisco has it more?

It is a pleasant feeling of sexual character when your prostate is being massaged. Some ejaculate from it without touching their penis. This explains why some men like so called “anal sex”. (So called as it is a substitute for sex, a kind of onanism; sex is between male and female genitals).

And for those who want to practice it a medical procedure must be invented (and introduced by the state for free, whatever it costs) to increase the anal sphincter’s elasticity (ability to stretch wider without damage). Physiological damage is unexceptable for mankind as if mankind excepts it it will become extinct.

As the French say: C’est la vie! (This is the way life goes!)

To resume: “Good” is all what is physiologically harmless for all and each member of mankind.

Should I add that “...the final aim is the survival of all individuals (i.e. members) of mankind!”
. .
. .
. .
. .

Signature 

We are “Science Union” public-political movement from Russian Federation (http://www.nauchnii-soyuz.narod.ru, “narod” is people). We stand for the “United State of Earth” (“USE”) and support “Humanist Manifesto 2000” - to add to it -> http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/5817. In Russian our name sounds as “Nauchnii Soyuz”, (“soyuz” is union). Our symbol is “Sputnik-1” - the mankind’s first satellite in space (see our avatar). You are welcome to join!

Posted: 07 May 2009 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
Occam - 06 May 2009 07:45 PM

S.U.M., your statements are not scientifically justified.  For instance, you claimed that the sun would burn out in 4.5 billion years, and we have to prepare for that.  That’s just plain silly.  From the history of evolution, I would predict that the likelihood of the human species still existing 4.5 billion years from now would be essentially zero.

Occam

This is the best case scenario. The worst case are natural calamities, etc.
. .
. .
. .
. .

[ Edited: 07 May 2009 01:03 AM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

We are “Science Union” public-political movement from Russian Federation (http://www.nauchnii-soyuz.narod.ru, “narod” is people). We stand for the “United State of Earth” (“USE”) and support “Humanist Manifesto 2000” - to add to it -> http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/5817. In Russian our name sounds as “Nauchnii Soyuz”, (“soyuz” is union). Our symbol is “Sputnik-1” - the mankind’s first satellite in space (see our avatar). You are welcome to join!

Posted: 07 May 2009 04:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 04:29 PM

Antialcohol campaign of the First state TV channel in Russia.

Oh, yeah, well, that’s a much better source of health information than Harvard or the Mayo Clinic ...

smirk

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 07 May 2009 05:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
dougsmith - 07 May 2009 04:53 AM
Science Union movement - 06 May 2009 04:29 PM

Antialcohol campaign of the First state TV channel in Russia.

Oh, yeah, well, that’s a much better source of health information than Harvard or the Mayo Clinic ...

smirk

It’s a state channel campaign. 100 gramms of vodka kills 8000 neurons - fact.

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2009 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14
Science Union movement - 07 May 2009 05:23 AM

They’re sure it doesn’t kill 8001? Did they count them all? Where is the evidence?

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 07 May 2009 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
dougsmith - 07 May 2009 05:28 AM
Science Union movement - 07 May 2009 05:23 AM

They’re sure it doesn’t kill 8001? Did they count them all? Where is the evidence?

Such info must have proof.
. .
. .
. .

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2009 06:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14

Doug, If you will allow me, I gotta say your discourse with the recent rash of eccentrics is uncharacteristic of you. What’s up?

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 07 May 2009 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14
VYAZMA - 07 May 2009 06:03 AM

Doug, If you will allow me, I gotta say your discourse with the recent rash of eccentrics is uncharacteristic of you. What’s up?

We change with the times ...  wink

Still, this is OT.

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 07 May 2009 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14

Yes…sorry about that. I suppose we could address the significance of the specific physiological-damage section of the science union’s treatise. confused

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 07 May 2009 07:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

A man is traveling in Russia on a train, when the the train comes to a stop. Nothing happens for the next hour or so and so the man shouts at the conductor:

– “Hey, what’s going on?”

– “I am changing the locomotive,” replies the conductor.

Another hour passes by, without any sign of progress and the man yells once again at the conductor:

– “Hey, what’s happening?”

– “I am changing the locomotive,” replies once again the conductor.

The traveller gets suspicious and adds:

– “For what?”

To which the conductor replies:

– “For vodka.”

grin

Posted: 07 May 2009 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05
dougsmith - 07 May 2009 06:20 AM
VYAZMA - 07 May 2009 06:03 AM

We change with the times ...  wink

Still, this is OT.

What does OT stand for?

Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2009 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Administrator
Joined  2006-02-14
Science Union movement - 07 May 2009 08:18 AM

What does OT stand for?

Off Topic

Signature 

Doug

Posted: 07 May 2009 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-05

How about the civil uniform?

(to be worn by its owner’s desire)
. .
. .
. .
. .

[ Edited: 07 May 2009 03:44 PM by Science Union movement ]
 Signature 

Posted: 07 May 2009 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Total Posts:  4811
Joined  2007-10-05

I find it frightening that people still seriously propose these ideas. This thread proves we must constantly guard our freedoms lest someone who believes he knows what is good for us take them away.

SUM, I am not threatening anything, so do not take me wrong, but your proposals in this thread are precisely the reason we in the United States so vigorously defend our right to own firearms. We will not allow you to impose your misguided principals upon us.

Are you familiar with George Orwell’s novel “1984”?

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

3 of 9