1 of 3
An Atheist State
Posted: 25 June 2009 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-24

During the Communist regime in Russia, Russia was an atheist state. Bibles were banned and there were very few churches that practiced Chistianity.

The same thing is happening in the USA and in fact, all over the world. The US is becoming a strong centralized government that is beginning to take control over businesses and health care. They are beginning to dictate who can say what and who can’t say what. That’s what happens in an atheist state.

The two-party system is becoming obsolete. Obama has already initiated a 60 page investigation of right wing activities because he can’t understand how people could oppose him.

But this is all prophesied. Jesus says in Matthew 24:9, “and you will be hated by all nations because of me.”

But because the secular world rejects the truth of Christ’s words, it is led by Satan who’s biggest lie is; “I don’t exist.”  wink That lie makes it the easiest thing in the world for Satan to lead people into debauchery, baby-killing and a hatred for the truth all the while calling those actions good.  gulp  When one denies he sins, then he can rationalize any atrocity as being good. And that’s what people have done with homosexuality and abortion. In fact if anyone disagrees with homosexuals, he is called a monster and a bigot. If people want to stop the killing of unborn babies, they are reviled and accused of harrassment. So free thinking and freedom of speech are flying out the window.

So if you want an atheist state where you have to agree with the viewpoints of the government or you’re called a hateful bigot, you’ve got one. And big brother controlling you is only going to get worse.

[ Edited: 25 June 2009 01:06 PM by Carico ]

Posted: 25 June 2009 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15405
Joined  2006-02-14
Carico - 25 June 2009 01:03 PM

During the Communist regime in Russia, Russia was an atheist state. Bibles were banned and there were very few churches that practiced Chistianity.

The same thing is happening in the USA and in fact, all over the world. The US is becoming a strong centralized government that is beginning to take control over businesses and health care. They are beginning to dictate who can say what and who can’t say what. That’s what happens in an atheist state.

The two-party system is becoming obsolete. Obama has already initiated a 60 page investigation of right wing activities because he can’t understand how people could oppose him.

But this is all prophesied. Jesus says in Matthew 24:9, “and you will be hated by all nations because of me.”

But because the secular world rejects the truth of Christ’s words, it is led by Satan who’s biggest lie is; “I don’t exist.”  wink That lie makes it the easiest thing in the world for Satan to lead people into debauchery, baby-killing and a hatred for the truth all the while calling those actions good.  gulp  When one denies he sins, then he can rationalize any atrocity as being good. And that’s what people have done with homosexuality and abortion. In fact if anyone disagrees with homosexuals, he is called a monster and a bigot. If people want to stop the killing of unborn babies, they are reviled and accused of harrassment. So free thinking and freedom of speech are flying out the window.

So if you want an atheist state where you have to agree with the viewpoints of the government or you’re called a hateful bigot, you’ve got one. And big brother controlling you is only going to get worse.

This is not an argument or a presentation of evidence. It is simply trolling, which is against the rules. If you do not wish to be banned from posting on this site, please familiarize yourself with the rules, which can be found HERE.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 25 June 2009 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-24

I

dougsmith - 25 June 2009 01:24 PM
Carico - 25 June 2009 01:03 PM

This is not an argument or a presentation of evidence. It is simply trolling, which is against the rules. If you do not wish to be banned from posting on this site, please familiarize yourself with the rules, which can be found HERE.

I told you that free speech was flying out the window.  wink

I simply speak the truth. If you don’t want to hear it, then it doesn’t do any good for me to be here anyway. You can simply watch the government take control, become a robot so you don’t disagree with them, just to go down to the bottom of the pit with Satan. I’m here to warn you. If you think you know better than Jesus does what happens after you die, then I guess you’ll just have to wait until you die to find out.  But I can tell you one ting; “I’m not bettin’ on you.  Good-bye.  wink

Posted: 25 June 2009 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  7597
Joined  2007-03-02

Carico, it is not the truth, not even prophesy, but rather manmade statements, nothing more.  As for your statement above, it is nothing more an attempt to intimidate others with something that is totally bogus.  There is nothing to go down to, because we don’t live in a seven-tiers universe (Norse mythology), much less a three-tier universe (Xian mythology).  You are not warning of us of anything.  What you are doing is about to get yourself another warning though.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 25 June 2009 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

WOW is he gone? Was it THAT simple? I would have asked him to leave after the first post! grin What a NICE (as in the original definition) man, but a little uneducated….

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

No, I don’t think he means he’s gone.  He is using intimidation to make us agree to his POV and crap.  The “Good-bye”, I believe, refers to us going to hell, which is so nice of him to condemn us to a garbage dump.  That is what Gehinnom (alsp spelled Genna,Gehennah, and Gennah) is, a big old rubbish dump that perpetually burns due to throwing garbage and dead bodies into it.  Doesn’t bother me a bit.  I’m being cremated when I die.  How about you asanta?  LOL

[ Edited: 25 June 2009 03:15 PM by Mriana ]
 Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Mriana - 25 June 2009 03:12 PM

No, I don’t think he means he’s gone.  He is using intimidation to make us agree to his POV and crap.  The “Good-bye”, I believe, refers to us going to hell, which is so nice of him to condemn us to a garbage dump.  That is what Gehinnom (alsp spelled Genna and Gennah) is, a big old rubbish dump that perpetually burns due to throwing garbage and dead bodies into it.  Doesn’t bother me a bit.  I’m being cremated when I die.  How about you asanta?  LOL

Yup, me too. And then, I’m gonna fertilize me some flowers!! LOL
NO prayers either, they may as well save their breath, you only get so many you know…who knows when you might need it!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Me too!  It will be the first time I’m not allergic to roses!  I guarantee you, after my ashes are done fertilizing the roses, they will be the best looking roses around.  :D

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Mriana - 25 June 2009 03:23 PM

Me too!  It will be the first time I’m not allergic to roses!  I guarantee you, after my ashes are done fertilizing the roses, they will be the best looking roses around.  :D

...after mine!!! ..oh wait..mine will be on the other end of the country!! So okay, you’ll leave the best looking Missouri roses, and I’ll have the best looking ones in CA!

Signature 

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

If I don’t move to Arizona before I die.  LOL

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

Sorry Carico, but you you are either have been brainwashed as a child to believe insane ideas, or you haven’t learned how to analyze writings (bible or right-wing babblings) to recognize lies and fairytales. 

One of the best things that could happen to our civilization would be to get rid of the mythology of any god’s existence.  That would immediately wipe out one of the major sources of prejudice between groups and help people respect each other and give them the freedom to live their lives peacefully.

You are going to have to grow up and realize we are in control of what happens to us, not some silly make-believe things like gods and devils.  They just don’t exist. 

There’s no indication that we are becoming a one-party nation.  While the Republicans messed up enough that people voted many of them out of office as happened in the early 1930s, they’ll come back when people forget how they screwed them during the last two Bushes and Reagan administrations.

You are just parroting crack-pot drivel fed to you by demagogues. 

Occam

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Occam, don’t forget, the Whigs died out, but were replaced by some other party. I suspect that could happen to the Repooblicans too.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 25 June 2009 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10

Not sure if this is accurate or not, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be:

http://www.historyshots.com/parties/ smile

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 25 June 2009 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  262
Joined  2008-06-13

Hardly a surprise that Carico turns out to be yet another fundie bible thumper.  The lack of an argument based on reason will never stop them from pushing their agenda as the One True Word.

Posted: 25 June 2009 07:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Hawkfan - 25 June 2009 07:54 PM

Hardly a surprise that Carico turns out to be yet another fundie bible thumper.  The lack of an argument based on reason will never stop them from pushing their agenda as the One True Word.

Funny, when you ask for citations for something other than biblical passages, they all seem to run away!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 25 June 2009 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

I’m not convinced he’s ran away yet.  I think he’s trying to find someone to tell him how to respond to us.  He seems to drop in about once a day, so give him 24 hours.  After 24 hours, I might be convinced.  He is one of those annoying ones who like to keep poking with thorns and takes a while to figure out he’s out personed.

Signature 

Mriana

1 of 3