9 of 9
ISLAM IS A CLEAR ANTONYM OF SECULARISM…the two terms together are an obvious condradiction…
Posted: 28 August 2009 08:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-27
Mriana - 28 August 2009 03:39 PM

What?  You lost me, sanitywins.

Dear Mriana, my apologies i was not reffering to your inputs,  but was replying to and referring to the very first post submitted by someone with the login name “just advisor and not debator”

Posted: 28 August 2009 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7593
Joined  2007-03-02

Oh OK I think I’m starting to comprehend.  Thanks

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 31 August 2009 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-08-05

They just make-up their own fantasy as they go along in their miserable lives… intellect is one of the characteristics which differentiates us from animals…of which anyone claiming secularism has probably forgotten in the toilet

This part seriously made me LOL…

Let me get this straight, this guy is trying to subvert my intellect…..by making a toilet joke.

Oh no yeah, I totally see that. Clearly I’ve been put in my place, you’ve flawlessly demonstrated how “superior” your intellect is, lol.

Signature 

“Those who invalidate reason ought seriously to consider whther they argue against reason with or without reason; if with reason, then they establish the principle that they are laboring to dethrone: buf if they argue without reason (which, in order to be consistent with themselves they must do), they are out of freach of rational conviction, nor do they deserve a rational argument. “
-Ethan Allen

Posted: 31 August 2009 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
under Parr - 31 August 2009 08:59 PM

They just make-up their own fantasy as they go along in their miserable lives… intellect is one of the characteristics which differentiates us from animals…of which anyone claiming secularism has probably forgotten in the toilet

This part seriously made me LOL…

Let me get this straight, this guy is trying to subvert my intellect…..by making a toilet joke.

Oh no yeah, I totally see that. Clearly I’ve been put in my place, you’ve flawlessly demonstrated how “superior” your intellect is, lol.

LOL Yes, potty jokes are always appropriate, when your argument is not up to snuff!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 06 October 2009 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2009-09-30

Had a good look through this - what a load of unsupportable garbage from advisor - I’m astonished at the unreal level of tolerance from everyone else. Please however in future DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME and effort with people like this. There is nothing to be gained from debating with a madman.

Yes, this guy is certified mad. He is certified because he wears the stamp of “Islam” – a true collective madness.  He states that only “facts” count for him and that is correct. The religious use “deductive” reasoning that works with facts – but they are incapable of “inductive” reasoning that takes facts and establishes principles. They are confined to their fantasy world – the bible or the Koran – and the fantasy “facts” within it.

His unflinching arrogance and totally undeserved sense of superiority is a reminder of the danger in society tolerating such people and their behaviour.  The witch burning of Europe – over a million innocent tortured and burned to death for being “witches” –  was carried out by people like advisor – people suffering from Middle Eastern religious delusions.  Every one of those innocents was the victim of madmen convinced of their “facts” with a sure and certain “purpose” in life, living in a subconscious dream with no human capacity available to surmount it – all drummed out of them by indoctrination and euphoric self indulgence.
Advisor makes me feel sick when I see him mention “science”. Advisor you have absolutely no idea what science is and you most probably never will – until the nuke lands on your head.

By the way, has anybody warned your mad Iranian brothers that we only use nukes as detonators for hydrogen bombs now. I know they are all really keen to get their 73 virgins, but they really want to be sure that then won’t be sharing them between the entire population of Iran. I have it as a “fact” that there are only 73 available at any one instance – you might want to check that one in your little sacred book.

Posted: 17 October 2009 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-10-17
not a debater, just an adviser… - 16 July 2009 03:27 PM

Being secular is in fact being separate from religion; Islam is not only a religion, but all-encompassing way of life. Islam is submission to the will of Allah in every aspect of our lives (All-Mighty God, Dios, ....one and the same.) There is no separation between Islam and Life, for Islam is the point of Life. 
The religion of Islam governs every aspect of our lives from childbirth to prayer to business to marriage to death, etc, etc, etc (whether we adhere to it correctly or not is another matter to be addressed by practicing muslims of sound mind to muslims accordingly, certainly not by heretics and atheists and those others with evil intentions).
The fact is, Islam is not separated from any part of our lives.
Therefore, to use the term ‘secularislam’ (whether in your misleading url or otherwise, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It is a complete contradiction in meanings)....

“Secularism:  The view that religious considerations should be excluded from civil affairs or public education”
The will of Allah is up for debate because of interpretations, and todays society.
There are varying degrees with followers of Islam, there are those who go to the extreme, and there are those who are moderate, and EVERYBODY has their own personal interpretation.

The truth is, secularist want to create their own rules based on their own whims and desires, ignorance, etc, etc…
Islam is a roadblock in their (secularist) evil plots, since Islam is based on worshiping the creator of all things, as apposed to worshiping all things created (as done by the secularist)...

Secularists worship existance, and hold value in life, and people, above all things.
It has gotten them where they are today. It pleases the creator when his creations have pride, and dignity in themselves, and a will to succeed, and progress.
To do otherwise is to bring shame upon the creator.

Just because you desire something, or you use those loser clichés (oh, do whatever feels right…oh it’s all what’s in your heart…oh do what makes you feel good..etc.) doesn’t make it ok to involve ourselves in that matter of desire… If you disagree with that statement, then you are indirectly (or maybe directly) condoning such evil acts as murder, rape, etc… If you read some of the interviews with serial killers and other criminals, you will notice they all say in some way that they did what they did based on DESIRES, EMOTIONS, etc… Many evil people in history committed crimes that they merely brush off as being what they felt was the right thing to do (of course based on their whims and desires, emotions, etc…)

Including muslims, and everyone else of every belief system. Murderers and rapists face consequences for their actions.
What you are saying has nothing to do with secularists specifically. Even with differing belief systems, you validate whatever you want to do by finding the validation in your belief system, you search for it specifically, and then once you find it (ignoring all the contradictions along the way), you feel even more validated to carry it out than someone who merely “felt” like doing it in the first place but didn’t need further validation.
Further validation will be seen as encouragement.. from a deity..

Secularist merely follow the same pattern of ‘It makes me feel good so I’ll do it’ mentality. They don’t want to follow Islam because they are cowards to live in and deal with reality, as apposed to living in their make-believe fantasy lives…

They say the same thing about you.

They live a life of falsehood, because life is just so much easier for them to deal with when they aren’t really dealing with life at all. They just make-up their own fantasy as they go along in their miserable lives… intellect is one of the characteristics which differentiates us from animals…of which anyone claiming secularism has probably forgotten in the toilet. Rather than trying to invent your own ‘purpose of life’ gimmick, you need to realize you didn’t create yourselves, and you can’t prevent the end of yourselves, and the world was not created for you to do whatever whenever to whomever based on your own ignorant self-invented copycat mentality.

Who is the copy cat? Who is the one who has forgotten intellect? The One who actively searches for truth, and makes decisions based on his/her experiences and all available knowledge? Or the one subscribing to a belief system with rules which everyone follows? If you had come to the conclusion of Islam without ever hearing about it, if you had built it’s practices and philosophies through your own experience alone as opposed to indoctrination, then that would be YOUR truth. But indoctrination is not your truth, it is somebody elses, that you have stolen and called your own.

The fact is, secular or not, we will all still die one day, and your daydreaming can’t change that fact…

Death should not be feared, and to DO something, or pretend to believe something, out of fear is to insult that thing by tainting the very purpose.

So, logic would tell anyone of sound mind, “why don’t you stop living without a real purpose (besides what you make-up as you go along), and start at least investigating with SINCERITY why you are HERE. God-Almighty Willing, you will be guided to the truth.

That is what they are doing. Listening to any other person tell you why they think they are here and then applying that onto yourself because it sounds nice, or you respect that person is not an effective way of finding out the truth. It is an effective way of adopting a falsehood and living a lie. The only effective way of finding the truth is via your own personal experiences. Secularists are actively trying to enlighten themselves every single day. You suggest that they are just dragging their feet through life. Please tell me you are not that ignorant. They progress, and they shall continue to do so, it is obviously why we are here, to progress and to enlighten ourselves with our own truths.

I apologize if I seemed a bit harsh, but really, think about it, you only have one life, and you will die without notice, and you can’t do anything to change that fact…Don’t YOU atleast respect yourselves enough to believe you deserve to know the truth of why you were created, while you still have the opportunity…It’s your Right to Know why you were created.. Don’t belittle yourselves by blind-following the blind… Give yourself what you are entitled to, the Truth..

I Sincerely Ask God All-mighty to guide us ALL to what he Loves, and protect us from that which he Hates. ameen.

You obviously think you know why you were created, and why everyone was created… what makes you believe that secularists don’t think they know?

You can prove absolutely nothing.
If you could, secularists would not exist, but they do, and they are growing, because it is an effective and dignified way to live ones life. Secularism leaves room to evolve, room to adapt, as the truth reveals itself.. Subscribed belief systems are often not willing to do so. Your criticisms are noted, but they are water off a ducks back. The Secularist way of life is to always seek truth. Do you honestly believe we have not tirelessly read up on many other belief systems? We take from them, that which rings true to us.

But at the end of the day, we create our own ideologies from scattered wisdoms and experiences. And in that way, we are righteous.

[ Edited: 17 October 2009 01:52 PM by HumanoidTyphoon ]

9 of 9