hello from Massachusetts
Posted: 09 May 2006 05:26 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2006-04-10

Huge Point of Inquiry and Free Inquiry fan. Just wanted to let CFI know that you are partially responsible for my sanity. 

This isn’t the bible belt, so I’m not surrounded by fundies. However, everyone seems to be either Catholic or sorta-Catholic. They pick the things they like from their upbringing as a Catholic, and decide that it’s their own personal religion. Church becomes a relatively rare event that happens during holidays and the required things like first communion, etc.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I have a 1-hour commute to and from work, so your podcast guarantees that 1/10th of my weekly commute will be quicker and more sane. DJ and Lauren do a great job, and the guests have been great.
thanks,
tom

Posted: 09 May 2006 05:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2006-04-10

hello from Massachusetts

Huge Point of Inquiry and Free Inquiry fan. Just wanted to let CFI know that you are partially responsible for my sanity. 

This isn’t the bible belt, so I’m not surrounded by fundies. However, everyone seems to be either Catholic or sorta-Catholic. They pick the things they like from their upbringing as a Catholic, and decide that it’s their own personal religion. Church becomes a relatively rare event that happens during holidays and the required things like first communion, etc.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I have a 1-hour commute to and from work, so your podcast guarantees that 1/10th of my weekly commute will be quicker and more sane. DJ and Lauren do a great job, and the guests have been great.
thanks,
tom

Posted: 09 May 2006 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14

Hey Tom,

Great! Thanks for posting. Totally agree with you about Point of Inquiry. DJ, Lauren and the rest of them are doing a really super job there.

Best,

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 11 May 2006 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  248
Joined  2005-06-28

Welcome to CFI. Bigger the city usually less bible crap.  Is what I alway’s say.

Signature 

Fighting the evil belief that there is a god(s).