2 of 2
If You Don’t Support Universal Healthcare, You’re not a Patriot
Posted: 21 December 2009 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4842
Joined  2007-10-05
VYAZMA - 21 December 2009 08:24 PM

Well it looks like the “Historic” Health Care Legislation is going to amount to deep discounts on Band-Aids, cough syrup, unbreakable combs, and all Dr. Scholl’s products.
In other news, the Government managed to enact tougher laws limiting the amount of time passengers can sit in a plane on the tarmac. Now that’s Government for the people!!

Yeah, I feel a lot better knowing I don’t have to worry about overflowing toilets on an airliner. For its next act, Congress will investigate the college Bowl Championship Series.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 21 December 2009 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  6103
Joined  2009-02-26
VYAZMA - 21 December 2009 08:24 PM

Well it looks like the “Historic” Health Care Legislation is going to amount to deep discounts on Band-Aids, cough syrup, unbreakable combs, and all Dr. Scholl’s products.
In other news, the Government managed to enact tougher laws limiting the amount of time passengers can sit in a plane on the tarmac. Now that’s Government for the people!!

Yep, it certainly is not government by the people.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 22 December 2009 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  698
Joined  2007-10-14
truthaddict - 02 September 2009 08:21 AM

my favorite empty slogan by private insurance clowns is “i dont want a bureaucrat between me and my healthcare.” they hear this nonsense on rightwing media outlets and recycle it like a squawking parrot.

it just begs the question: “so you prefer an unelected lawyer or accountant hired by a for-profit corporation to save them money by denying you care to be between you and your healthcare?”

`
I love it, truthaddict!

`

Signature 

‘we are so fundamentally constituted of desire that we go on hearing music…...even though we know the band is gone and the stage is silent’

Posted: 22 December 2009 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14

Fotobits-

Yeah, I feel a lot better knowing I don’t have to worry about overflowing toilets on an airliner. For its next act, Congress will investigate the college Bowl Championship Series.

I’d like to chortle, but it’s true. I can’t laugh. I’m done. I can’t type anything here that wouldn’t get me banned.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 22 December 2009 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Sadly, it is true.

With all the crap we have going on, our Congress is wasting its time investigating how college football determines its national champion. I’m really pissed they didn’t start this one year ago when the Texas Longhorns got screwed out of the national championship game. If it had been Oklahoma held out of the championship game Sen. Jim Ihofe (Idiot-OK) woulda been all over this. But he ain’t sayin’ anything this year because…

Oklahoma sucks!

I feel better now.

[ Edited: 23 December 2009 08:17 AM by DarronS ]
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Posted: 23 December 2009 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22

See Vyazma.  You should do it like Fotobits.  Write something really profane, using all the curse words you can think of, then immediately edit it.  E.G., [Edited 23 December 08:17 AM by fotobits.]   That way, you get it off your chest, but you don’t get banned.  LOL

Occam

{Sorry, had to use moderator blue because the less bright blue isn’t a user option.)

[ Edited: 23 December 2009 01:13 PM by Occam ]

Posted: 23 December 2009 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
Occam - 23 December 2009 01:10 PM

See Vyazma.  You should do it like Fotobits.  Write something really profane, using all the curse words you can think of, then immediately edit it.  E.G., [Edited 23 December 08:17 AM by fotobits.]   That way, you get it off your chest, but you don’t get banned.  LOL

Occam

{Sorry, had to use moderator blue because the less bright blue isn’t a user option.)

I’m too lazy to type all the curse words I could think of. LOL

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 23 December 2009 06:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
Occam - 23 December 2009 01:10 PM

Occam

The worst part is I still spelled Inhofe’s name wrong, even after looking it up.

Signature 

2 of 2