3 of 34
LEGAL PROOF OBAMA IS CONSTITUTIONALLY INELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT
Posted: 25 July 2009 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

1. I was born in the territory of Hawai’i. My birth certificate looks JUST LIKE Obama’s. Hawai’i does not issue ‘birth certificates’ per se, they issue ‘Certificates of Live Birth’. I am a citizen of the USA according to my passport and all of my other documents.

2. I have a first cousin who was born in Germany to an American parent. Her other parent WAS NOT an American. In HER case, at the age of 16 she was made an American Citizen through court proceedings based on the fact that one of her parents was an American Citizen and she lived in America.Her sister was born in the US to one American Citizen and a foreign national. SHE has citizenship based on the fact that she was born in the USA.

3. One cousin married a British Citizen. Their child who was born here, has dual citizenship with Great Britain, because both the US and GB RECOGNIZE dual citizenship and he has passports that state this. Had he been born in GB, he would have STILL held dual citizenship.

4. One of MY siblings was not born in ‘America’ as happened in MANY military families. THEY are American citizens based on our parent’s citizenship.

5. Passports which are the most accepted identification of all, all say we are American Citizens.

6. Obama has done a lot of traveling abroad, HIS passport states that he is an American Citizen and he had one long before he had thoughts of running for POTUS.

[ Edited: 25 July 2009 03:22 PM by asanta ]
 Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 25 July 2009 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2009-07-25
VYAZMA - 25 July 2009 02:57 PM

Well Einstein, it is like this.  Many have tried, and the courts, until recently, have been abusing the claims with unlawful process, or the defendants have been refusing service of process, and the news etc have been ridiculing and suppressing the truth, or anyone that try’s to get at the truth.  But, it is finally gaining traction in the courts.  I suggest you get up to speed on the current situation, by going to World Net Daily and reading about the Cook Case, and Fed Judge Carter’s decisions on these matters.  There is going to be a full airing in court of this matter.  As for me, I only realized it myself just b4 the election, and it has taken me many months of research just to get my understanding of the law and facts right, to where I can now teach judges and lawyers the LAW.  I am sorry things are not going fast enough for you, but I bet I have been working my rear end off, trying to learn, and educate, and prevent, this OBAMANATION.  It is not my fault that everyone has the attitude that it does not matter what the law is, and we can just ignore the law whenever it is convenient, or is too lazy to care and make an effort to do anything about it.  At least I am trying.

You made other colorful remarks about Obama in other posts too. You also made reference to a Non-Partisan investigation of these matters. This seems conflicting with some of your other remarks.
I’m glad you’re working your butt off. Get everything in order. Leave no stone unturned. Get to court prepared. We all have thoughts on what matters about the law. I’m not lazy about it. I care. We just have different interests. Is that wrong? Because I don’t care about your specific judicial cares, when I have my own that I’m concerned with?
Anyways keep us posted of the pending court case. We’ll all have a laugh when it’s over. Yeah, if they impeach Obama, or nullify his office, We’ll have a laugh. I’ll truly laugh. I mean genuinely.

Your sarcasm is a function of your false belief that I am attacking you or your loyalties.  It is not my fault that you have chosen to put loyalty to President and Political Party, over LOYALTY to the American People, and the Constitution and LAW.  Just because I have my loyalties in proper order, and am motivated to pursue my Patriotism, you think that is your license to ridicule and attack that which disturbs you emotionally.  You are not a very good scientist, or a person for skeptical inquiry.  If you want to hang with the concept of the organization that sponsors these posts, then I suggest you try and counter my factual posts with examples of logic, and reason, and law, that makes the case that NBC(soil) is what is meant in Article II, instead of my proof that it is NBC(parents) and means INHERITED citizenships.  Tell us all, why and how NBC(soil) protects American interests if you have a foreign dad.  Tell us with logical argument, and intelligent legal and scientific inquiry, like I have done.  Lets see your explanation that explains why having a foreign Mom protects the president form foreign blackmail, and protects him from being hamstrung in foreign TREATY NEGOTIATIONS, since he can be compromised due to his wife’s foreign parents, due to the threat of blackmail and retaliation against those parents in TREATY NEGOTIATIONS.  How does having foreign parents protect the President from being unable to negotiate in Americas best interests?  All you have is personal emotional attacks on me, and no logical argument or relevant facts.  Personally I think you are posting on the wrong forums.  I came here for intelligent skeptical inquiry, hoping to encounter thinking mature minds.  So far I have not seen much of that, and nothing at all to counter my posts.  I am here for logical argument and lawful facts that are relevant and to both educate and learn!  Anyone mature enough, or legally educated enough, to give a different theory of law in America than the one I have given, that explains NBC in Article II?  BE MY GUEST.  I will give it a critical legal analysis, and not just emotional opinion, and personal attacks, and then we will see who has the correct proof and legal theory that explains the situation with Obama.

Posted: 25 July 2009 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14

I’m sorry General. Don’t let me stop you. Your right I’m not very educated, which is why I’m assuming you keep replying to my posts, rather than Fotobits, or Apemans. I’m easy pickins for you.
Please carry on with your rational, reasoned discourse with the other forum members. They eagerly await to discuss these issues with you.
  - Corporal Vyazma LOL

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 25 July 2009 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
fotobits - 25 July 2009 02:08 PM

Let me quote the Constitution:

Article II, Section 1:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Obama is a natural born citizen as shown earlier in the U.S. Statute I quoted, therefore he is eligible to serve as president.

Obama’s dad could be an alien from Pluto, but as long as he was born on American soil, he is a NBC.
Don’t you just love the fact that this topic is soooo important that the title is presented in ALL CAPS!! tongue laugh
(psst, does Jedi P realize that there are lawyers on this forum who actually GRADUATED law school and passed their state bar??? Oh, I guess it’s not relevant to the subject at hand!)

[ Edited: 25 July 2009 04:00 PM by asanta ]
 Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 25 July 2009 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2008-08-14
asanta - 25 July 2009 03:56 PM

Article II, Section 1:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Obama is a natural born citizen as shown earlier in the U.S. Statute I quoted, therefore he is eligible to serve as president.

Obama’s dad could be an alien from Pluto, but as long as he was born on American soil, he is a NBC.

No there’s more to it Asanta!! [nudge nudge] Something about “precious bodily fluids”.....

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2008-04-11

quote Jedi:Natural Law of Inherited Loyalties = Males are only born with one fixed loyalty, that is fixed by nature and logic to be only to his father’s tribe and people. Females are naturally born with the possibility of “split” loyalties because females can come from outside of the tribe, so females can be loyal to husband’s tribe, and home family tribe.  Males are only naturally born with loyalty to only one tribe, dad’s tribe. That is why you inherit loyalty to your country (father’s people), through your father, and not your mother.  You only inherit loyalty to country, last name, and political rights (citizenship), from mom, if you do not know who your dad is.

.....completely insulting misogynistic BS.

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
VYAZMA - 25 July 2009 03:59 PM
asanta - 25 July 2009 03:56 PM

Article II, Section 1:

No there’s more to it Asanta!! [nudge nudge] Something about “precious bodily fluids”.....

Damn, you mean I have to waste MORE time reading that BS??? mad

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2008-08-14

No No NO… That was a quote from “Dr. Strangelove”. General Jack D. Ripper. Maybe you aren’t familiar with that one…in which case I highly recommend it.

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-25
Chicken - 25 July 2009 02:40 PM

Jedi Pauly, you are kind of a moron, which makes it fun to talk to you!  I know you are aware that we have established, by years and years and years of judges interpreting the constitution, judicial review [THE FIRST TIME:  Marbury v. Madison posed a difficult problem for the Supreme Court, which was incidentally led by Chief Justice John Marshall, the same person who had neglected to deliver the commissions as Secretary of State. If Marshall’s Court commanded Madison to deliver the commissions, he would merely ignore the order, thereby indicating the weakness of the Court. Similarly, if the Court denied Marbury’s request, it would be perceived as weak. In making his ruling, Chief Justice Marshall declared that Marbury was indeed entitled to his commission. He continued, however, that the Judiciary Act of 1789 was unconstitutional, as it purported to grant original jurisdiction to the Supreme Court in cases not involving states or ambassadors, thereby establishing that the courts could exercise judicial review over the actions of Congress or the executive branch (Wikipedia)].  We function as a society by means of our courts constantly “interpreting” our Constitution.  Many court opinions, as you cited (“Obamanite supporters attempt to apply judge’s opinions like, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), or Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325 (1939), or my favorite, Lynch v Clark, 3 N.Y. Leg. Obs 236,1 Sand Ch 583 (1844), in an UNLAWFUL APPLICATION OF PROCESS, to try and REDEFINE the meaning and intent of NBC in Article II, to mean NBC(soil), instead of NBC(parents).  This requires a Constitutional Amendment, and cannot be achieved by statute, or judge’s opinion.”), we have all kinds of judicial opinions about NBC.  However, I like this one better than your examples: Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857): In regard to the “natural born citizen” clause, the dissent states that such citizenship is acquired by place of birth (jus soli), not through blood or lineage (jus sanguinis):  The first section of the second article of the Constitution uses the language, ‘a natural born citizen.’ It thus assumes that citizenship may be acquired by birth. Undoubtedly, this language of the Constitution was used in reference to that principle of public law, well understood in this country at the time of the adoption of the Constitution, which referred citizenship to the place of birth.
(Much of the majority opinion in this case was overturned by the 14th Amendment in 1868.)
  Remember Article 2 states:  No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.  So, NBC is as important as Citizen of the United States.  And you can think that the 14th Amendment is not valid, but it declares:  All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.  THEREFORE:  a citizen of the US can be eligible.

Just because you are of the opinion that our judges serve only the purpose of roboticly applying the law, does not mean that you are right.  Judges all day, everyday are attempting to apply laws and are interpreting the constitution.  If they didn’t we would not be able to function in society.  Our constitution needs to be applicable to our “current” times with out amending it every second!

Your opinion is not only just that, opinion and not fact, but it is also not the opinion of the majority.  Many judges everywhere, throughout time, have interpreted NBC to be from soil and not blood.  Sorry, but do have a nice day.  cheese

You do not understand the judicial review process.  Judges are not empowered to “interpret” the Constitution.  Any judge caught doing this, shows his ignorance and should be removed from the bench.  Judges are only empowered to “interpret” judicial intent, and statutory construction of statutes, that come from Congresses.  The Constitution just means what it means and must just be learned and applied.  The judge’s job is to interpret the STATUTES and apply that meaning to the CONSTITUTION in order to tell if the judge’s or Congress’ interpretation of the statute conflicts with the already known meaning of the Constitution.  The Constitution is not a STATUTE. The CONSTITUTION IS THE SUPREME STATUTORY AUTHORITY, and not a STATUTE.  It is an AUTHORITY, and not a statute, which is why it can only be changed by a Constitutional Amendment, because you are altering the “authority” and not the statute, which power has to come from the People, and not a judges opinion.  So I have just proved in law , that Judges have NO POWER AT ALL TO INTERPRET THE CONSTITUTION and can not change its meaning or definitions with their opinions.  And you think this is my OPINION?  You are seriously lacking in the understanding of LAW.  This is what I was taught in LAW SCHOOL.  I wonder where you went to law school?

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
VYAZMA - 25 July 2009 04:11 PM

No No NO… That was a quote from “Dr. Strangelove”. General Jack D. Ripper. Maybe you aren’t familiar with that one…in which case I highly recommend it.

Did you read this?

Join the Third American Revolution!
From the desk of:

General Jedi Pauly
Acting, Self-Appointed,
Unofficial, Original Jurisdiction Governor
Of the Republic of Indiana

The purpose of this site is to help those who wish to help themselves and their fellow citizens restore the Original Jurisdiction American Constitutional Republic, in order to once again, have a government of, by, and for the People, that serves the people, and will protect and defend Life, Liberty, Property, and the Pursuit of Happiness, and will ensure that Justice reigns. You can join the Third Revolutionary American War of Independence and help bring about the peacful and lawful restoration of the Republic if you are brave enough, educated enough, and dedicated to being self-sufficient in your needs and wants.

I hope you are one that is up for this task that is before us. Long live the Republic!

Yours truly;

General Jedi Pauly

WTF??

It would all make sense IF I didn’t KNOW it was complete BS! I wonder how many people s/he has convinced with this blathering snow job? I USED to be a bright person, but I felt my IQ taking a nose dive as I read through his/her posting. S/he has a LOT of hubris declaring her/himself ‘General’! I noted that s/he was VERY careful to leave the fact that Obama is black out of it.

Gosh darn, I’ll have to go to Texas, Arizona and Southern CA to tell them not to waste the money and time to guard the borders any more. Those 9 month pregnant women who creep across the border to get a US birth certificate for their children are WASTING THEIR TIME!! tongue laugh I have a few friends whose mothers did that 50 years ago. I will have to break the news that they are not US citizens either!! LOL

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Joined  2008-04-11

The only reason for this to gain traction in the courts is for the Judges to squash the BS once and for all. It will probably be appealed all the way up to the Supreme court with the same results….President Obama is legally the POTUS.

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Joined  2008-08-14

Yeah I read it!

[ Edited: 25 July 2009 04:41 PM by VYAZMA ]
 Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
VYAZMA - 25 July 2009 04:36 PM

Yeah I read it!

Does your head hurt too??? Are you feeling a little mentally impaired due to an acute drop in IQ after reading it???

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
VYAZMA - 25 July 2009 04:11 PM

If it’s the book I’m thinking of, I read it in HS, in which case, I’ll have to take another look at it! tongue laugh

Signature 

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-25

I could, but that would require even more lecturing to you on matters of law.  Since I have already determined that you are a silly immature person, who cant even understand or accept what has already been transmitted to you, it would just be a waste of my valuable time and might cause you an injury to your brain.  As an act of kindness to you, I will decline.

3 of 34