34 of 34
LEGAL PROOF OBAMA IS CONSTITUTIONALLY INELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT
Posted: 24 January 2010 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 496 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  352
Joined  2008-04-24
asanta - 24 January 2010 10:18 AM
UlsterScots432 - 24 January 2010 07:56 AM

It isn’t about vilifying single moms, although it may appear that way. 

And indeed it does appear that way. It also appears that you are an angry person. What excuse do you give for the other 50% of DNA who contributed to make the child (who had no say in whether of not they are born/ nor who they are born to) possible?

I was thinking the same thing about you, actually. That you seemed kinda angry.  The other 50 percent you mean, like Levi?  I think I addressed that.  He is just as responsible for the child (I used for an example) as the mother; however, most fathers are not on the public dime. 

My wife and I have a pretty good life, not perfect, but we have our children, and a happy, healthy relationship.  The fact that you see things like race (which you made sure to mention) and noted that you are a single mom, makes it seem like perhaps you have some issues.  You wanted me to acknowledge you as though you were special.  When I criticized Obama, that made you upset.  Liberals tend to be VERY MUCH more sensitive than other political groups.

Signature 

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick (Democrat):

“It’s a free country; I wish it weren’t, but it’s a free country.” when speaking of a rally on the Capitol.

Posted: 24 January 2010 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 497 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
UlsterScots432 - 24 January 2010 02:24 PM
asanta - 24 January 2010 10:18 AM
UlsterScots432 - 24 January 2010 07:56 AM

It isn’t about vilifying single moms, although it may appear that way. 

And indeed it does appear that way. It also appears that you are an angry person. What excuse do you give for the other 50% of DNA who contributed to make the child (who had no say in whether of not they are born/ nor who they are born to) possible?

I was thinking the same thing about you, actually. That you seemed kinda angry.  The other 50 percent you mean, like Levi?  I think I addressed that.  He is just as responsible for the child (I used for an example) as the mother; however, most fathers are not on the public dime. 

My wife and I have a pretty good life, not perfect, but we have our children, and a happy, healthy relationship.  The fact that you see things like race (which you made sure to mention) and noted that you are a single mom, makes it seem like perhaps you have some issues.  You wanted me to acknowledge you as though you were special.  When I criticized Obama, that made you upset.  Liberals tend to be VERY MUCH more sensitive than other political groups.

LOL I’m tired of the labels, attacks, and words that you insist on taking out of context. I will be putting you on my little used ignore list. And you can twist that any way you want! tongue wink

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 14 February 2010 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 498 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-11-12

Perhaps someone has posted this but according to US Law, Obama is a natural born citizen.

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part I > § 1401Prev | Next § 1401.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;  Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.  It was a state in 1959

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person; Hawaii was a state so the fact that his father was not a citizen is irrelevant

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States; Obama’s mother lived in Washington state prior to moving to Hawaii in 1960.  Since Hawaii was a state when she moved there she satisfies the requirement that she be physically present in the United States for a year before the birth of her son.

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person

(A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or

(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States. Search this title:

So even if Obama were born in a country out side the US he would be a natural born citizen.  Let’s put this to rest.

Posted: 14 February 2010 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 499 ]
Total Posts:  2011
Joined  2007-08-09

The idiotic-genius of the right resides in its ability to get the rest of us to talk about ridiculous things as though they merited discussion.

Signature 

I cannot in good conscience support CFI under the current leadership. I am here in dissent and in support of a Humanism that honors and respects everyone.

Posted: 14 February 2010 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 500 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-11-12
PLaClair - 14 February 2010 12:16 PM

The idiotic-genius of the right resides in its ability to get the rest of us to talk about ridiculous things as though they merited discussion.

True but I thought I’d say it anyway.

Posted: 14 February 2010 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 501 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14
PLaClair - 14 February 2010 12:16 PM

You can thank the so-called “liberal media” for that as well ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

34 of 34