1 of 2
11 Sex Reasons WHY I AM NOT A MUSLIM
Posted: 24 May 2006 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2006-05-23

Below are 11 Sex Laws derived from the Islamic Sharia. These laws are obeyed or supported by over a BILLION MUSLIMS worldwide in some form or the other.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸Number 1[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
If a Muslim man and woman got divorced and wished to remarry each other again, the woman would have to marry another man, have sex with him, divorce him and then only will she be allowed to remarry her original husband.

Sounds crazy I know but it is true.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 2[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
That if you were caught having adultery you would be sentenced to death by stoning.

Imagine if this religious law was implemented in all the countries of the world. This would be a great way to curb population growth because half the world of married men and women would be put to death, if the statistics of adultery is anything to go by.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 3[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
Muslims claim that adultery is an abomination so severe that a person╠s life should be forfeited. Yet instead of making it easy to catch those committing adultery, Islamic law (Sharia) states that you need four (4) witnesses to the actual act of adultery, that is 4 witnesses has to see the actual PENETRATION of the PENIS into the VAGINA for a person to be declared an adulterous and be sentenced to death.

Now call me STUPID if you like but it would take only the greatest FOOL on earth to conduct an adulterous affair and get caught by 4 witnesses to the act. A person would have to have sex in a PUBLIC PARK for this to occur.

So much for wanting to stop adultery.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 4[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
Yet in our modern world Muslims did manage to catch someone committing adultery. Who? Poor Amina Lawal, a simple village woman in Nigeria who had an affair with another village man after her husband had ABANDONED her to go live in the city.

I know you are curious to ask me were there 4 witnesses to the ACT. No! even Amina Lawal was not such a FOOL. She got caught for adultery because she gave birth to a baby daughter and since her husband was absent those religious authorities BRILLIANTLY figured out that Amina committed adultery.

This is not the end of this sorry saga for the man who committed adultery with Amina Lawal got away SCOTT FREE, simply because there were no witnesses to the act of penetration as required by Islamic law.

Mind bongling but this is TRUE.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 5[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
That masturbation which is regarded (by psychologist) as a basic need of all human beings for their psychological wellbeing is forbidden in Islam.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 6.[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
Statistics have shown that eighty per cent (80%) of our children have sex (in one form or the other) before they reach the age of sixteen.

If we applied Islamic law to our children then 80% of our children will have to be flogged 100 stripes with a whip.

Now I╠m not sure about you but if I caught my son / daughter having sex I would simply admonish my child by explaining the responsibility she / he has before she engages in such acts and I would enquire if she used a condom. Do you think as a caring father I would allow my daughter / son to be flogged a 100 stripes? I would be MAD if I allowed such a thing to happen.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 7[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
In Islam you can LEGITIMIZE ADULTERY by simply marrying and obtaining up to four extra wives.

Muslims might protest by claiming that men do not get married simply to get LAID! I say this claim is false because amongst the Shite Muslims you could have QUICKIE MARRIAGES, that is marriages that last for a short period of time, say one day, before it is dissolved. Now that╠s a novel way of legitimizing adultery and even prostitution.

Another strange fact is that Muslim claim that the four wives rule is to promote marriage and not illegitimate casual sex. Asked then why do they not allow women to have four husbands as well and you will find all Muslims running for cover unable to answer you.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 8[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
Muslims claim that it is their duty to imitate Prophet Muhammad, that is follow the traditions of Prophet Muhammad. Yet if you followed the practice of Prophet Muhammad getting married to a fourteen year old girl and having sex with her than any Muslim will find in nearly every country of the world (including some Muslim ones) he could be charged with Statuary Rape.

Common╠ getting married to a fourteen year old ¤You got to be jokingË

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 9[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
It is forbidden for Muslim women to marry a man from another religion but OK for Muslim men to marry Christian or Jews.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 10[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
That if you were a Muslim and owned a women slave it is OK and permissible to have sex with this piece of commodity even if you were married.

[color=green:e027d37561][b:e027d37561]Sex Law¸¸¸Number 11[/b:e027d37561][/color:e027d37561]
Muslims claim that marriage is such a great institution but allow Muslim men just to scream TALAK (DIVORCE) three times to their wives and this legitimizes the divorce. There is a ruling amongst Muslim Jurist that even if a man were to change his mind about the divorce because he was emotionally angry, the divorce still remains. This means that the divorced wife has to get married to another man, have sex with this stranger and then remarry her original husband.

Yet if Muslim women wants to divorce her husband she cannot apply the 3 TALAK rule. No, these poor women have to go to a Muslim magistrate who could refuse to allow the divorce. Strange but true.

I could go on and on but I╠ll stop here and conclude by stating ¤It has been said that you should judge a religion by the way it treats it╠s women and children?Ë

As a caring human being I declare that based on the above laws from the Islamic Sharia I would be CRAZY to be a Muslim because it would mean the torture and abuse of all our children and women folk.

Signature 

Fayzal Mahamed,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Posted: 24 May 2006 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2006-05-23

11 Sex Reasons WHY I AM NOT A MUSLIM

Below are 11 Sex Laws derived from the Islamic Sharia. These laws are obeyed or supported by over a BILLION MUSLIMS worldwide in some form or the other.

Sex Law”“Number 1
If a Muslim man and woman got divorced and wished to remarry each other again, the woman would have to marry another man, have sex with him, divorce him and then only will she be allowed to remarry her original husband.

Sounds crazy I know but it is true.

Sex Law”“"Number 2
That if you were caught having adultery you would be sentenced to death by stoning.

Imagine if this religious law was implemented in all the countries of the world. This would be a great way to curb population growth because half the world of married men and women would be put to death, if the statistics of adultery is anything to go by.

Sex Law”“"Number 3
Muslims claim that adultery is an abomination so severe that a person’s life should be forfeited. Yet instead of making it easy to catch those committing adultery, Islamic law (Sharia) states that you need four (4) witnesses to the actual act of adultery, that is 4 witnesses has to see the actual PENETRATION of the PENIS into the VAGINA for a person to be declared an adulterous and be sentenced to death.

Now call me STUPID if you like but it would take only the greatest FOOL on earth to conduct an adulterous affair and get caught by 4 witnesses to the act. A person would have to have sex in a PUBLIC PARK for this to occur.

So much for wanting to stop adultery.

Sex Law”“"Number 4
Yet in our modern world Muslims did manage to catch someone committing adultery. Who? Poor Amina Lawal, a simple village woman in Nigeria who had an affair with another village man after her husband had ABANDONED her to go live in the city.

I know you are curious to ask me were there 4 witnesses to the ACT. No! even Amina Lawal was not such a FOOL. She got caught for adultery because she gave birth to a baby daughter and since her husband was absent those religious authorities BRILLIANTLY figured out that Amina committed adultery.

This is not the end of this sorry saga for the man who committed adultery with Amina Lawal got away SCOTT FREE, simply because there were no witnesses to the act of penetration as required by Islamic law.

Sex Law”“"Number 5
That masturbation which is regarded (by psychologist) as a basic need of all human beings for their psychological wellbeing is forbidden in Islam.

Sex Law”“"Number 6.
Statistics have shown that eighty per cent (80%) of our children have sex (in one form or the other) before they reach the age of sixteen.

If we applied Islamic law to our children then 80% of our children will have to be flogged 100 stripes with a whip.

Now I’m not sure about you but if I caught my son / daughter having sex I would simply admonish my child by explaining the responsibility she / he has before she engages in such acts and I would enquire if she used a condom. Do you think as a caring father I would allow my daughter / son to be flogged a 100 stripes? I would be MAD if I allowed such a thing to happen.

Sex Law”“"Number 7
In Islam you can LEGITIMIZE ADULTERY by simply marrying and obtaining up to four extra wives.

Muslims might protest by claiming that men do not get married simply to get LAID! I say this claim is false because amongst the Shite Muslims you could have QUICKIE MARRIAGES, that is marriages that last for a short period of time, say one day, before it is dissolved. Now that’s a novel way of legitimizing adultery and even prostitution.

Another strange fact is that Muslim claim that the four wives rule is to promote marriage and not illegitimate casual sex. Asked then why do they not allow women to have four husbands as well and you will find all Muslims running for cover unable to answer you.

Sex Law”“"Number 8
Muslims claim that it is their duty to imitate Prophet Muhammad, that is follow the traditions of Prophet Muhammad. Yet if you followed the practice of Prophet Muhammad getting married to a fourteen year old girl and having sex with her than any Muslim will find in nearly every country of the world (including some Muslim ones) he could be charged with Statuary Rape.

Common’ getting married to a fourteen year old “You got to be joking”

Sex Law”“"Number 9
It is forbidden for Muslim women to marry a man from another religion but OK for Muslim men to marry Christian or Jews.

Sex Law”“"Number 10
That if you were a Muslim and owned a women slave it is OK and permissible to have sex with this piece of commodity even if you were married.

Sex Law”“"Number 11
Muslims claim that marriage is such a great institution but allow Muslim men just to scream TALAK (DIVORCE) three times to their wives and this legitimizes the divorce. There is a ruling amongst Muslim Jurist that even if a man were to change his mind about the divorce because he was emotionally angry, the divorce still remains. This means that the divorced wife has to get married to another man, have sex with this stranger and then remarry her original husband.

Yet if Muslim women wants to divorce her husband she cannot apply the 3 TALAK rule. No, these poor women have to go to a Muslim magistrate who could refuse to allow the divorce. Strange but true.

I could go on and on but I’ll stop here and conclude by stating “It has been said that you should judge a religion by the way it treats it’s women and children?”

As a caring human being I declare that based on the above laws from the Islamic Sharia I would be CRAZY to be a Muslim because it would mean the torture and abuse of all our children and women folk.

Signature 

Fayzal Mahamed,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Posted: 25 May 2006 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

Yes, well, in general religions are highly conservative institutions ... not a surprise since they exist solely by the “conservation” of irrational, millennia-old texts.

A lot of it is exercised simply as raw power ... and who are the powerless? In many cultures, the women.

It’s quite awful really.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sue├▒o de la raz├│n produce monstruos

Posted: 25 May 2006 02:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2006-05-22

Masturbation is forbidden in Islam?  Wow!  That sure explains a lot.  No wonder they’re so hostile and frustrated.

Posted: 26 May 2006 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2006-04-08
[quote author=“EverLastingGodStopper”]Masturbation is forbidden in Islam?  Wow!  That sure explains a lot.  No wonder they’re so hostile and frustrated.

And they have such keen vision!

Posted: 20 August 2006 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“Number 1

Everything in Islam has a great reason behind it. One shouldn’t take everything they hear and see and run with it.

First thing we should note is that Allah hates divorse. Because Allah hates divorse when one divorses they have to follow certain rules there after.

It is crazy to you because it’s something you’re not used to. Just like the ways you follow is crazy to others who do not follow it.

Signature 

http://www.myislamweb.com
http://www.muslimspace.com/salahdin
http://www.whyislam.org

Posted: 20 August 2006 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 2

This is so in Judiaism also. Since Islam is the only prescribed by Allah this has been the rule.

A death sentence in Islam would be the last option in any case. You don’t automatically get killed for adultery.

It’s like saying you automatically get capital punishment forcertain crimes here in the USA.

Knowing that your punishment can result in the death penalty will make you try extra hard to avoid committing this sin.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

What Muslims do doesn’t nessesarily have anything to do with Islamic Law.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 5

Unfortunately, psychologists are not divine. Sex is a basic need. Not masterbation. If Muslims feel we need to have sex then we get married it lawfully.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 6.

Now I’m not sure about you but if I caught my son / daughter having sex I would simply admonish my child by explaining the responsibility she / he has before she engages in such acts and I would enquire if she used a condom. Do you think as a caring father I would allow my daughter / son to be flogged a 100 stripes? I would be MAD if I allowed such a thing to happen.

Why would they get flogged if they are married and are doing it lawfully?

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 7

Muslims might protest by claiming that men do not get married simply to get LAID! I say this claim is false because amongst the Shite Muslims you could have QUICKIE MARRIAGES, that is marriages that last for a short period of time, say one day, before it is dissolved. Now that’s a novel way of legitimizing adultery and even prostitution.

If you are married how is it adultery? The definition of adultery is to have sex out of marriage?

Mutah(QUICKIE MARRIAGES) are not permissible in Islam. This is not a lawful Islamic act and not only Shias do this.

Men have been having more than one wife since the beginning of times. Women are not sex hungry like men. Men are allowed more than one wife to cure the need for having more than one woman not causing adultery. The divorse rate in non-Muslim countires tips the scale. Not so in Islamic communities and many Muslim men do not have more than one wife. Most of them have only one.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 8

Common’ getting married to a fourteen year old “You got to be joking”

1400 years ago things like these were permissible and practiced by many, even Jews and Christians.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 9

Yes this is true.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 10

Yes this is true. Even our Prophet Abraham had sex with Hagar while he was married to Sarah.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

Sex Law”“"Number 11

Talak like Mutah is also not lawful. I suggest you read upon Islam or join a Islamic forum so that you can know what Islam is.

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2006 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-08-20

[quote author=“nancy2001”]Isn’t it sad that in the 21st Century we still have to deal with ideas like these. Muslims probably have the world’s most backward beliefs about men and women, but a few other religious sects aren’t far behind.

Last week there was a good deal of publicity here in the U.S. about Warren Jeffs a renegade Mormon preacher who practices polygamy and has raped dozens of women and children in the Arizona town he controls. He’s now on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List.

Because someone doesn’t practice what you practice it is backwards?

Raping is also forbidden in Islam.

Signature 

1 of 2