Prophet Abraham - The Scoundrel
Posted: 25 May 2006 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2006-05-23

"Prophet Abraham - The Scoundrel" by Fayzal Mahamed

Today I read another gruesome religious horror story in The Star newspaper (South Africa) and I quote.

[color=red:eb19a1638d]Mother ‘sacrificed’ three children
May 25, 2006 Edition 2

San Francisco - A woman accused of murdering her three young sons by tossing them into frigid San Francisco Bay said God summoned her to sacrifice her children.

Lashuan Harris (23), who faces three counts of murder, was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic with delusional thought disorder, defence lawyer Teresa Caffese said at the mother’s preliminary hearing in San Francisco Superior Court on Tuesday.

"The voice of God called upon her to sacrifice her three children," Caffese told a judge and a courtroom filled with Harris’s friends and family.

"Why is the district attorney prosecuting a pathetic, schizophrenic, poor, black woman?" she asked during a break in the hearing, where a judge will decide whether there is enough evidence for a trial. "She loved her kids." - Sapa-AP[/color:eb19a1638d]

This horror story brought to mind another very similar horror story a short while back also from The Star newspaper and I quote

[color=red:eb19a1638d]Mother who stoned two sons ‘for God’ acquitted
April 05, 2004 Edition -1

Lisa Falkenberg Tyler

A woman who claimed that God ordered her to bash in the heads of her sons has been acquitted of all charges by reason of insanity.

She believed she had been divinely chosen by God - just as Mary was chosen to bear Christ - to kill her children as a test of faith and then to serve as a witness after the world ended.

A jury in Texas found at the weekend that Deanna LaJune Laney was legally insane on May 9 last year when she killed her two older sons, ages 6 and 8, in the front yard and left the youngest, now 2, maimed in his crib.

Laney, who is 39, would have received an automatic sentence of life in prison if she had been convicted of murder.

All five mental health experts consulted in the case, including two for the prosecution and one for the judge, concluded that a severe mental illness had caused Laney to have psychotic delusions that left her incapable of knowing right from wrong during the killings.

Defence attorneys argued that insanity was the only reason why a deeply religious mother who schooled her children at home would kill two of them and maim another without so much as a tear.

In a videotape played at her trial, Laney said she saw her youngest son play with a spear, hold a rock and squeeze a frog, and took them as signs from God that she should kill her children.

She said she understood God’s will after watching Aaron playing at home. He turned to his mother and was holding a spear. "I knew I was going to have to kill my boys," she said on the tape. After tripping over a stone in her garden, she said she understood she was going to have to stone them.

After trying to kill Aaron in his bed, but failing, she led the two other boys into the garden where she fatally bludgeoned both of them with rocks.

Laney also said she felt tied to Andrew Yates, a Houston woman who drowned her three children in a bath and was convicted in 2002. She and Yates, she explained, had been chosen to see the end of the world together.

In closing arguments, prosecutors portrayed the killings as deceptively planned and coldly executed.

"It was graphic, it was horrific and it was brutal," Bingham told the jury.

Bingham pounded his fist in his hand as he recounted Joshua’s killing: "He got strike after strike after strike on his head to the point that his brains were coming out of his head like liquid."

Prosecutors said that even if Laney believed she was doing right by God, she had to have known she was doing wrong by state law. Her first call, they pointed out, was to 911.

The 911 tape was among the evidence that jurors reviewed. They also asked for psychiatric testimony to resolve a disagreement over why Laney stopped beating Aaron, then 14 months old, but they reached a verdict before receiving the transcript.

Psychiatrists testified that Laney couldn’t finish killing the baby, and that she had told God, "You’re just going to have to do the rest". Prosecutors said that action indicated Laney knew right from wrong and that if she chose to disobey God’s orders by not killing Aaron, she could have dis
obeyed God’s orders to kill the other two. - Sapa-AP

The reason I am bringing to your attention these two gruesome murders from amongst the thousands and thousands of other equally gruesome murders that occur daily is because of the unusual reaction or religious believers. Allow me to expand further÷.[/color:eb19a1638d]

I am sure that everyone of you who have read these articles must have been petrified. Imagine if you were the kids of these [b:eb19a1638d]DERANGED and MAD [/b:eb19a1638d]women maybe knowing that this is your last moment of life in this world. Imagine the fear or maybe the delusional comfort those mothers promised their children before [b:eb19a1638d]SLAUGHTERING[/b:eb19a1638d] them. I am sure it must churn your stomach equally as it did mine. Those kids did not deserve to die such a horrible death, period.

Now I want to take you back a couple of centuries (especially those nostalgic religious believers of Muslim and Jews and Christians. (MJC)

Do you remember the story of how Prophet Abraham so brazenly took his son (Isaac / Ishmael) to a lonely spot to carry out GodĚs command to sacrifice his only son.

So tell me Muslim, Jews and Christians how is it that you celebrate such an atrocious act.

How do you celebrate a God who deviously insist on his servant to sacrifice his son? :cry:
How do you celebrate a father who has no hesitation to kill his son? :oops:
How do you celebrate the fear of a son who might see his last moments on earth. :(
Furhermore

Allow me to pose the following questions to all theists who believe the story of Abraham and his sacrifice.

?      As there seems to be no material difference in the Îdivine inspirationĚ between Abraham and Laney, should not Abraham and Laney / Harris all be deemed insane?

?      Why did God intervene in the case of Abraham by exchanging a ram in place of his son, but not in the case of Laney / Harris? Surely a good God would not allow the killing of five innocent boys just as he did not allow the killing of AbrahamĚs son.

?      Why did God inspire Abraham with such a despicable act as sacrificing his son? As a father I would never allow my children to prove their worth by suggesting they should commit a nefarious deed.

?      Is the sacrifice of Laney / Harris not greater than Abraham as they were prepared to kill three children compared to AbrahamĚs one child?

?      Did God inspire the Inca priests to sacrifice their children as well?

?      Should God not be charged with murder (in absentia) for killing the innocent firstborn in every Egyptian household? (Exodus 11: 4-6)

?      Why does God use such extreme measures of violence and murder to capture the love and respect of human beings? Does God suffer from some sort of deficiency in His character?

It is claimed by religious tales that on the way to sacrificing his only son, Prophet Abraham encountered the Devil pleading to Abraham not to commit the deed of sacrificing his son. This plea of the Devil was ignored by Abraham.

Will someone please tell me who is the Devil and who is God in this sickening plot?

Finally to conclude I have made a pledge below. I hope any sane mother and father will read and declare this pledge as well, both atheist and religious people alike.

Declaration by a Human Being.

[color=blue:eb19a1638d][b:eb19a1638d]I DECLARE THAT IF EVER THERE IS A GOD AND HE HAD TO PERSONALLY VISIT ME TO ASK ME TO SACRIFICE ONE OF MY CHILDREN AS A TEST OF MY SINCERITY TO HIM THEN I WILL TELL GOD TO GO TO HELL![/b:eb19a1638d][/color:eb19a1638d]

Conclusion.

Signature 

Fayzal Mahamed,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Posted: 25 May 2006 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2006-05-23

Prophet Abraham - The Scoundrel

“Prophet Abraham - The Scoundrel” by Fayzal Mahamed

Today I read another gruesome religious horror story in The Star newspaper (South Africa) and I quote.

Mother ‘sacrificed’ three children
May 25, 2006 Edition 2

San Francisco - A woman accused of murdering her three young sons by tossing them into frigid San Francisco Bay said God summoned her to sacrifice her children.

Lashuan Harris (23), who faces three counts of murder, was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic with delusional thought disorder, defence lawyer Teresa Caffese said at the mother’s preliminary hearing in San Francisco Superior Court on Tuesday.

“The voice of God called upon her to sacrifice her three children,” Caffese told a judge and a courtroom filled with Harris’s friends and family.

“Why is the district attorney prosecuting a pathetic, schizophrenic, poor, black woman?” she asked during a break in the hearing, where a judge will decide whether there is enough evidence for a trial. “She loved her kids.” - Sapa-AP

This horror story brought to mind another very similar horror story a short while back also from The Star newspaper and I quote

Mother who stoned two sons ‘for God’ acquitted
April 05, 2004 Edition -1

Lisa Falkenberg Tyler

A woman who claimed that God ordered her to bash in the heads of her sons has been acquitted of all charges by reason of insanity.

She believed she had been divinely chosen by God - just as Mary was chosen to bear Christ - to kill her children as a test of faith and then to serve as a witness after the world ended.

A jury in Texas found at the weekend that Deanna LaJune Laney was legally insane on May 9 last year when she killed her two older sons, ages 6 and 8, in the front yard and left the youngest, now 2, maimed in his crib.

Laney, who is 39, would have received an automatic sentence of life in prison if she had been convicted of murder.

All five mental health experts consulted in the case, including two for the prosecution and one for the judge, concluded that a severe mental illness had caused Laney to have psychotic delusions that left her incapable of knowing right from wrong during the killings.

Defence attorneys argued that insanity was the only reason why a deeply religious mother who schooled her children at home would kill two of them and maim another without so much as a tear.

In a videotape played at her trial, Laney said she saw her youngest son play with a spear, hold a rock and squeeze a frog, and took them as signs from God that she should kill her children.

She said she understood God’s will after watching Aaron playing at home. He turned to his mother and was holding a spear. “I knew I was going to have to kill my boys,” she said on the tape. After tripping over a stone in her garden, she said she understood she was going to have to stone them.

After trying to kill Aaron in his bed, but failing, she led the two other boys into the garden where she fatally bludgeoned both of them with rocks.

Laney also said she felt tied to Andrew Yates, a Houston woman who drowned her three children in a bath and was convicted in 2002. She and Yates, she explained, had been chosen to see the end of the world together.

In closing arguments, prosecutors portrayed the killings as deceptively planned and coldly executed.

“It was graphic, it was horrific and it was brutal,” Bingham told the jury.

Bingham pounded his fist in his hand as he recounted Joshua’s killing: “He got strike after strike after strike on his head to the point that his brains were coming out of his head like liquid.”

Prosecutors said that even if Laney believed she was doing right by God, she had to have known she was doing wrong by state law. Her first call, they pointed out, was to 911.

The 911 tape was among the evidence that jurors reviewed. They also asked for psychiatric testimony to resolve a disagreement over why Laney stopped beating Aaron, then 14 months old, but they reached a verdict before receiving the transcript.

Psychiatrists testified that Laney couldn’t finish killing the baby, and that she had told God, “You’re just going to have to do the rest”. Prosecutors said that action indicated Laney knew right from wrong and that if she chose to disobey God’s orders by not killing Aaron, she could have dis
obeyed God’s orders to kill the other two. - Sapa-AP

The reason I am bringing to your attention these two gruesome murders from amongst the thousands and thousands of other equally gruesome murders that occur daily is because of the unusual reaction or religious believers. Allow me to expand further”.

I am sure that everyone of you who have read these articles must have been petrified. Imagine if you were the kids of these DERANGED and MAD women maybe knowing that this is your last moment of life in this world. Imagine the fear or maybe the delusional comfort those mothers promised their children before SLAUGHTERING them. I am sure it must churn your stomach equally as it did mine. Those kids did not deserve to die such a horrible death, period.

Now I want to take you back a couple of centuries (especially those nostalgic religious believers of Muslim and Jews and Christians. (MJC)

Do you remember the story of how Prophet Abraham so brazenly took his son (Isaac / Ishmael) to a lonely spot to carry out God’s command to sacrifice his only son.

So tell me Muslim, Jews and Christians how is it that you celebrate such an atrocious act.

How do you celebrate a God who deviously insist on his servant to sacrifice his son? :cry:
How do you celebrate a father who has no hesitation to kill his son? :oops:
How do you celebrate the fear of a son who might see his last moments on earth. :(
Furhermore

Allow me to pose the following questions to all theists who believe the story of Abraham and his sacrifice.

?      As there seems to be no material difference in the ‘divine inspiration’ between Abraham and Laney, should not Abraham and Laney / Harris all be deemed insane?

?      Why did God intervene in the case of Abraham by exchanging a ram in place of his son, but not in the case of Laney / Harris? Surely a good God would not allow the killing of five innocent boys just as he did not allow the killing of Abraham’s son.

?      Why did God inspire Abraham with such a despicable act as sacrificing his son? As a father I would never allow my children to prove their worth by suggesting they should commit a nefarious deed.

?      Is the sacrifice of Laney / Harris not greater than Abraham as they were prepared to kill three children compared to Abraham’s one child?

?      Did God inspire the Inca priests to sacrifice their children as well?

?      Should God not be charged with murder (in absentia) for killing the innocent firstborn in every Egyptian household? (Exodus 11: 4-6)

?      Why does God use such extreme measures of violence and murder to capture the love and respect of human beings? Does God suffer from some sort of deficiency in His character?

It is claimed by religious tales that on the way to sacrificing his only son, Prophet Abraham encountered the Devil pleading to Abraham not to commit the deed of sacrificing his son. This plea of the Devil was ignored by Abraham.

Will someone please tell me who is the Devil and who is God in this sickening plot?

Finally to conclude I have made a pledge below. I hope any sane mother and father will read and declare this pledge as well, both atheist and religious people alike.

Declaration by a Human Being.

I DECLARE THAT IF EVER THERE IS A GOD AND HE HAD TO PERSONALLY VISIT ME TO ASK ME TO SACRIFICE ONE OF MY CHILDREN AS A TEST OF MY SINCERITY TO HIM THEN I WILL TELL GOD TO GO TO HELL!

Conclusion.

Signature 

Fayzal Mahamed,
Johannesburg, South Africa.