1 of 5
Why are atheists so stupid?
Posted: 28 October 2009 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  266
Joined  2009-10-18

It’s not really that atheists are stupid or smart, but rather they want to be eternally separated from God, that’s why they are going to Hell. They send themselves there. So naturally they call Jesus a liar or a lunatic and the eyewitness Apostles liars or lunatics, but do people die for something they know is a lie, and where in modern psychology are group hallucinations even possible?

It doesn’t take great intelligence to realize something can’t come from nothing and mankind would not still be sinning to the extent it still does as it would have existed in the proximity to that alleged eternity of the past of cause and effects, which is more than enough time to not still be sinning to the extent we still do.

One atheist just posted today and agreed Paul really wrote 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 in which he said and truly believed the disciples James and Peter he met a few years after the cross held the same eyewitness testimony seeing Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings. And he met John some years after that who said the same. Paul truly believed he saw Jesus resurrected with others present who experienced what he experienced.

So logic states if you can’t find a naturalistic explanation for the data that atheist scholars concede, then it is true God entered into His creation and resurrected proving He is God and salvation is through Christ Jesus. There is no other name under heaven by which one can be saved. Unless you are willing to confess Jesus as Lord and Savior, He said He will deny you before the Father in Heaven which means you are going to Hell atheists. You are a bad people. If you are not for Jesus, Jesus said, you are against Him. There is no two ways about it. You’re like a child who grows up and disowns his loving parents when they did everything for your benefit. Truly atheists are deserving of an eternity in Hell, just like we have to lock up some criminals for life to protect the populace.

You will make all your enemies your footstool. Thank you Jesus for keeping us safe.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 05:40 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  342
Joined  2008-01-11

Sounds like somebody’s getting frustrated.

Mission to convert the heathen not going as smoothly as planned?

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7824
Joined  2007-03-02
Balak - 28 October 2009 05:31 PM

Sounds like somebody’s getting frustrated.

Mission to convert the heathen not going as smoothly as planned?

LOL  Looks like it.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-09-03
Parture - 28 October 2009 05:23 PM

....that’s why they are going to Hell. ....

Amen.

In parochial schools when I was growing up, Catholics were taught that Protestants went to Hell.

How DO you get to be such an expert on this stuff anyway? Do you ever worry that maybe you should be a Catholic?

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2009-10-18

Not at all. I was inspired to write this wonderful piece because someone started a post calling theists atheists so I thought to respond by calling atheists stupid, but that they are not really stupid, for they just like being bad people and want to be eternally separated from God.

I was also inspired to write it because an atheist posted admitted Paul really wrote 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 which is all you need to prove Jesus was resurrected.

Praise the Lord!

Way to avoid the discussion and the data points.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Jackson - 28 October 2009 05:34 PM

In parochial schools when I was growing up, Catholics were taught that Protestants went to Hell. How DO you get to be such an expert on this stuff anyway? Do you ever worry that maybe you should be a Catholic?

The Bible says those who are born-again “they shall never perish” (John 10.28) so it would be the Roman Church who are going to hell because they want a selfish salvation with an “out-clause” or like a marriage with a prenuptial.

The Holy Spirit shows it in God’s word clearly. I cant be a Catholic, I am once-saved-always-sved. But they are non-OSASers so they could realize they were never born-again and then give their lives to Christ at least a few of them. They worship Mary as sinless and think the millennial peace is now. 200 million people died in the the 20th century due to wars and they think this is the millennial peace of Rev. 20.3 where the nations are no longer deceived?

They add books to the 66 books of God’s word and think there is a pope. All popes go to Hell. There are no popes in the Bible.

Crazy.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 05:42 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2009-10-18

Bottom line: atheists are just bad people going to Hell. That’s all.

God will work your evil for good in variou ways, as you continue to sharpen Christians.

An atheist puts up some conjecture and the Christian studies himself to throw it down and destroy proud arguments.

In fact, the atheist helps lead people to Christ, because a person sees that an atheist can’t show 1) how something can come from nothing, 2) overturn the exponential progression of conscience, 3) naturalistic explanation for the resurrection accounts, 4) make abiogenesis work.

All 4 points, the atheist utterly is a failure in life.

What it shows is the atheist doesn’t care about logic and his faith is blinded by stupidity and an evil heart.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 05:57 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Parture, please see rule #3 in the Discussion forum rules.

Side note:  Have a Xian friend who states that when an Xian pulls out such threats, they have lost.  Regardless, that is enough of such statements that do not contribute to a real discussion, IMO, and the fact is, such actions is trolling.

And since you like videos, here is one:  A Universe from Nothing:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo  It is a lecture by Lawrence Krauss.  I hope you enjoy it and learn some science in the process.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 28 October 2009 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  2009-01-24
Parture - 28 October 2009 05:36 PM

someone started a post calling theists atheists so I thought to respond by calling atheists stupid

How mature.

In the broad sense, atheism is the the absence of belief in the existence of deities. You believe in the Christian diety, but you don’t believe in Zeus, or Ares, or Ra, or Shiva, or Brahma, or Vishnu, or Itzamna, or any of the thousands of other deities worshiped throughout history.

You and I are both atheists, I just go one deity further.

Signature 

“From the faith that you release comes an atheist peace.”
“I’m materialist, I ain’t no deist! It’s there for all to see, so don’t talk of hidden mystery with me.”
“Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.”

Posted: 28 October 2009 06:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2009-10-18

What I want you to appreciate that if I am right, then the consequences which I describe are a reality, you will spend an eternity in Hell. Surely you would agree with that.

I think you should watch that video again because Kraus said “nothing [empty space] is not nothing”. It’s something.

This nothing is not the same nothing atheists speak of that produces everything. The universe can’t come from nothing because nothing always produces nothing. Nothing is not something, it doesn’t exist.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 06:46 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
Parture - 28 October 2009 06:40 PM

What I want you to appreciate that if I am right, then the consequences which I describe are a reality, you will spend an eternity in Hell. Surely you would agree with that.

No we would not agree with that.  I know of few atheists who accept Pascal’s Wager.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 28 October 2009 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  2009-01-24

What makes you so absolutely, positively, sure all of the things you’re rambling on about are right?

Let me ask you this: Do you honestly think that, were you born somewhere else, you’d still think the things you do? If you had been born in Calcutta, do you honestly think you’d still be citing the bible and various Christian apologists as proof of your delusions, instead of touting the eternal truths of the Vedas and lighting incense at your shrine to Krishna?

Boy, your parents really did a number on you…

Signature 

“From the faith that you release comes an atheist peace.”
“I’m materialist, I ain’t no deist! It’s there for all to see, so don’t talk of hidden mystery with me.”
“Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.”

Posted: 28 October 2009 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  2901
Joined  2007-04-26

I love this. So what are you saying Parture? That we should hedge our bets and believe in your god just on the nearly impossible chance that you are right just so we don’t go to hell? Then we should also make sure that we follow every other religion that exists or ever has exited so we don’t fall victim to the eternal damnation of their deities either. And while you’re at it the Flying Spaghetti Monster gets pretty angry if you waste the time of atheists with redundant inflammatory arguments so you may want to hedge your bets also Parture.

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 28 October 2009 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  633
Joined  2007-12-10

You have come to the wrong place to find converts, try the homeless shelter, a prison, or someone who recently had a loved one die, then you can use their desperation to you advantage and those weak arguments and circular logic will work like a charm.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 28 October 2009 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Mriana - 28 October 2009 06:45 PM

No we would not agree with that.  I know of few atheists who accept Pascal’s Wager.

How does Pascal’s wager change the fact that you would go to Hell if Jesus is already proven true?

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Some Guy - 28 October 2009 07:06 PM

You have come to the wrong place to find converts, try the homeless shelter, a prison, or someone who recently had a loved one die, then you can use their desperation to you advantage and those weak arguments and circular logic will work like a charm.

I like showing how atheists are going to Hell for those people who will give their lives to Christ, because the atheist can’t defend his faith.

Realize you help lead people to Christ because you can’t back up your faith and can’t find fault with Jesus.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 07:15 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

1 of 5