3 of 5
Why are atheists so stupid?
Posted: 28 October 2009 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  266
Joined  2009-10-18
Some Guy - 28 October 2009 08:21 PM

You have change my mind I now except Jesus as my personal savior it took your special wisdom and deep incites that I had never heard before. I wont be evil any more, I am gonna go out and be a Jesus Warrior and help to convert others by going to other forums and making the same good points that athiest are evil, Jesus is all ways right, THE BIBLE IS FACT, SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG, how could we exist if god didn’t make us? My uncle is not a monkey so evolution makes no sense, GAYS CHOOSE TO BE FAGS CUZ theys like it and it makes jesus sad I will go to,

I am gonna go bomb an abortion clinic now bye

Scientists are right, the universe can’t cause itself. Jesus died on the cross for your sins, He wasn’t a warrior in battle like Muhammad your your Hitler and Stalin atheist pals.

Something can’t come from nothing and the universe can’t always have existed, for mankind would not still be sinning to the extent they still do?

Your body was formed from dust and that dust does look like a monkey in early stage. That’s what Christians believe, so why does that offend you? The Bible says your body was formed from dust, even the dust of the stars, but abiogenesis is a lie and you can’t reproduce it experimentally. Non-life and unconsciousness can’t produce consciousness that says “I think, therefore I am.”

Christians believe in evolution. Your thinking is warped and you depend on bearing false witness so much which destroys your faith in atheism.

The Bible is clear homosexuality is a sin. People can be born with a propensity for this sin, but God gives them the strength to resist if they are willing.

Christians don’t bomb abortion clinics. So why is it the best argument you have is to sin bearing false witness? You’re embarrassing yourself.

Signature 

4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible

Posted: 28 October 2009 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Mriana - 28 October 2009 08:21 PM

Yes, you are being imposing.

No, you are imposing. Nobody forced you enter this thread and show your hostility and unwilligness to discuss and inability to come up with a naturalistic explanation for the resurrection data or explain how the universe can always have been existing even though we would not still be sinning to the extent we still do.

Lamo!

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7822
Joined  2007-03-02
Parture - 28 October 2009 08:35 PM
Mriana - 28 October 2009 08:21 PM

Yes, you are being imposing.

No, you are imposing. Nobody forced you enter this thread and show your hostility but unwilligness to come up with a naturalistic explanation for the resurrection data or explain how the universe can always have been existing even though we would not still be sinning to the extent we still do.

Parture, I am a mod.  It is my job to read threads and warning people who call others “lame” and alike is not hostility.  It is doing my job as a moderator and such arguing with a mod does go into rule 4 of the forum rules.  So now we do go from rule 3 to rule 4b.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 28 October 2009 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Mriana - 28 October 2009 08:38 PM

Parture, I am a mod.  It is my job to read threads and warning people who call others “lame” and alike is not hostility.  It is doing my job as a moderator and such arguing with a mod does go into rule 4 of the forum rules.  So now we do go from rule 3 to rule 4b.

Why aren’t you posting about atheists using the word idiot? It seems unrighteous of you to hold this doublestandard when you say lame can’t be used, a lesser word and descriptive of the atheist condition? They don’t deal with the data which is lame. Lame is what this is—the attempts by atheists. Since they can use the word idiots, then I can confidently say atheists are idiots.

Don’t you think doublestandards are unethical? I’ve never met an ethical atheist.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
Parture - 28 October 2009 08:46 PM
Mriana - 28 October 2009 08:38 PM

Why aren’t you posting about atheists using the word idiot? It seems unrighteous of you to hold this doublestandard when you say lame can’t be used, a lesser word and descriptive of the atheist condition? They don’t deal with the data which is lame. Lame is what this is—the attempts by atheists. Since they can use the word idiots, then I can confidently say atheists are idiots.

Don’t you think doublestandards are unethical? I’ve never met an ethical atheist.

I have reviewed this thread and I don’t see where anyone called you an “idiot”.  However, I do see where you have edited your posts to remove the some of inflammatory words I warned you about, which is probably good on your part.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 28 October 2009 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Mriana - 28 October 2009 08:52 PM

I have reviewed this thread and I don’t see where anyone called you an “idiot”.  However, I do see where you have edited your posts to remove the some of inflammatory words I warned you about, which is probably good on your part.

You are just being sneaking now. Look first at the thread that has the word “idiot” in it. Stop trying to be sneaky.

Scores of threads use the word idiot and lame and you are worrying about he word lame and avoiding the fact that you are going to Hell?

You seem to be targetting the Christian. At least you can’t throw us in lion cages anymore.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 08:57 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
Parture - 28 October 2009 08:54 PM
Mriana - 28 October 2009 08:52 PM

You are just being sneaking now. Look first at the thread that has the word “idiot” in it. Stop trying to be sneaky.

Scores of threads use the word idiot and lame and you are worrying about he word lame and avoiding the fact that you are going to Hell?

You seem to be targetting the Christian. At least you can’t throw us in lion cages anymore.

No, if I were trying to target a Xian, I would have done that a long time ago.  I would have given you a warning in your resurrection thread.  Actually, I found where you directly said “You’re lame” to a member in the other thread.  I point it out here too, but you edited your posts, still there are inflammatory statements.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  633
Joined  2007-12-10
Parture - 28 October 2009 08:54 PM

Theists threw you in lion cages get it right.

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Total Posts:  633
Joined  2007-12-10

Do you really care that we are going to hell? You seem to be happy about it that is why I am asking. If you want converts as I said before their are many easier targets than people who spend time on a forum dedicated to basically tearing apart all forms of faith. What are you getting out of this? I doubt you think “we” will change our minds, so is this just your way of venting frustration about your perceived injustice in the world that people don’t adhere to your belief system?

Signature 

Dan

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Mriana - 28 October 2009 09:07 PM

No, if I were trying to target a Xian, I would have done that a long time ago.  I would have given you a warning in your resurrection thread.  Actually, I found where you directly said “You’re lame” to a member in the other thread.  I point it out here too, but you edited your posts, still there are inflammatory statements.

Who is to say you haven’t done it before? And even if I am your first targeting of a Christian, it is still wrong.

You are taregeting Christians for not allowed to use the word lame and hell when you let atheists use the word stupid, hell, lame and idiot.

Your doublestandard is unethical and will be judged by God.

I didn’t edit anything out. If I say lame I mean lame. Stop playing games.

If something is lame and shown to be lame it is lame. If I proved you are going to Hell then you are going to Hell.

Your censorship can’t change that fact.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
Parture - 28 October 2009 09:15 PM
Mriana - 28 October 2009 09:07 PM

Who is to say you haven’t done it before? And even if I am your first targeting of a Christian, it is still wrong.

You are taregeting Christians for not allowed to use the word lame and hell when you let atheists use the word stupid, hell, lame and idiot.

Your doublestandard is unethical and will be judged by God.

I didn’t edit anything out. If I say lame I mean lame. Stop playing games.

If something is lame and shown to be lame it is lame. If I proved you are going to Hell then you are going to Hell.

Your censorship can’t change that fact.

I am not targeting you as a Xian.  Please read the forum rules.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Some Guy - 28 October 2009 09:08 PM

Theists threw you in lion cages get it right.

You are really not familiar with the martydom of the Church are you? Read Fox’s Book of Martyrs.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Some Guy - 28 October 2009 09:13 PM

Do you really care that we are going to hell? You seem to be happy about it that is why I am asking. If you want converts as I said before their are many easier targets than people who spend time on a forum dedicated to basically tearing apart all forms of faith. What are you getting out of this? I doubt you think “we” will change our minds, so is this just your way of venting frustration about your perceived injustice in the world that people don’t adhere to your belief system?

I do care that you don’t go to Hell. I would not wish my worse enemy to go where you are going. Furthermore, your attitude as an atheist harms others so I care about them by reducing your negative impact on people.

You may want me to be happy that you are going to Hell, but I am not any more happy than knowing someone has to spend their life in jail.

You’re reaching.

Since you are delusional thinking you are tearing something apart when you can’t even defend your own faith, it seems most apt I come here to help you with your delusion.

Many atheists do give their lives to Christ. I am just doing the Lord’s work spreading the gospel and proving it. Why be offended by that?

You don’t have to talk to me in this thread if you don’t want to, but you seem to want to since these words are getting to you.

[ Edited: 28 October 2009 09:22 PM by Parture ]
 Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Joined  2009-10-18
Mriana - 28 October 2009 09:17 PM

Of course you are targetting the Christian by your doublestandard, because I haven’t seen this kind of targeting against scores of other posts who use the same words, but you do nothing.

If Hell is proven and you are going to Hell why is it wrong to mention you are going to Hell? and that your arguments are thus lame?

Why don’t you think it is wrong to have a doublestandard? You need to get a conscience.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2009 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
Parture - 28 October 2009 09:23 PM
Mriana - 28 October 2009 09:17 PM

Of course you are targetting the Christian by your doublestandard, because I haven’t seen this kind of targeting against scores of other posts who use the same words, but you do nothing.

If Hell is proven and you are going to Hell why is it wrong to mention you are going to Hell? and that your arguments are thus lame?

If you feel that strongly about my warning you over calling others lame and alike, then feel free to take it up in the complaint folder, but this does fall into rule 4 of the forum rules.

Signature 

Mriana

3 of 5