5 of 5
Why are atheists so stupid?
Posted: 14 December 2016 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4163
Joined  2009-10-21
Jebediah Kerman - 13 December 2016 06:01 PM

I don’t believe in one thing or the other. I DO believe, however, that on the occasion that a sentient being did create the universe, that they would not allow us to know their existence, as we are such a destructive and selfish species. Also, I have a theory that there may be a universal law that prevents us from ever knowing what actually DID create the universe. So, I’m sorry, but there is no evidence of a god, and no evidence against one. We will likely never know.

Normally, responding to a 7 year old comment is not a good idea. This thread was dead on arrival and devolved into childish name calling and it looks like someone got banned. If there was something in this thread that was important to you, you could have created a link to it and started a new thread.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum.

Posted: 19 December 2016 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Total Posts:  1337
Joined  2005-01-14

I’ve been trying to remember why I didn’t chime in when this post was originally made.  I certainly was a member in those days because I remember when Mriana joined.  I think it was because I didn’t see anything worth disputing.  Basically he’s just saying that IF Paul’s letters are true, then atheists are going to hell.  Well, sure.  The trouble is that to us atheists, Paul’s letters are about as real as Stephanie Meyer’s “Twilight” novels and just about as worth worrying about.  But I knew that the Poster would not be capable of grasping that fact, so there was no point in saying so.

Posted: 02 February 2017 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-02-02

Is this a roleplay? You’re just making fun of radical fundamentalists right? Is this a serious thread?

Posted: 02 February 2017 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Total Posts:  4314
Joined  2014-06-20
Parture - 28 October 2009 05:38 PM
Jackson - 28 October 2009 05:34 PM

In parochial schools when I was growing up, Catholics were taught that Protestants went to Hell. How DO you get to be such an expert on this stuff anyway? Do you ever worry that maybe you should be a Catholic?

The Bible says those who are born-again “they shall never perish” (John 10.28) so it would be the Roman Church who are going to hell because they want a selfish salvation with an “out-clause” or like a marriage with a prenuptial.

The Holy Spirit shows it in God’s word clearly. I cant be a Catholic, I am once-saved-always-sved. But they are non-OSASers so they could realize they were never born-again and then give their lives to Christ at least a few of them. They worship Mary as sinless and think the millennial peace is now. 200 million people died in the the 20th century due to wars and they think this is the millennial peace of Rev. 20.3 where the nations are no longer deceived?

They add books to the 66 books of God’s word and think there is a pope. All popes go to Hell. There are no popes in the Bible.

Crazy.

The bible also says the universe and humanity was created in 6 days and the earth “stood still” for a whole day.

Lois

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 02 February 2017 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Total Posts:  4314
Joined  2014-06-20

As long as we’re nowhere nsear as stupid as theists, we’ll be all right. We’re way, way ahead of you, Parture. You’ll never catch up.

Signature 

[color=red“Nothing is so good as it seems beforehand.”
― George Eliot, Silas Marner[/color]

Posted: 03 February 2017 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Total Posts:  4163
Joined  2009-10-21
Iron Kanabo - 02 February 2017 02:25 PM

Is this a roleplay? You’re just making fun of radical fundamentalists right? Is this a serious thread?

I’m not sure we have any serious threads. smile

5 of 5