2 of 2
There Are Only Four Choices (TAO4C)
Posted: 30 October 2009 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7576
Joined  2007-03-02

Sad to say, it is the other way around and you would like to believe Xians are an ethnic group, but they are not.  My sons, who are 1/2 Black are part of two different ethnic groups, but Xians are not.  I don’t know where you get your definitions, but they are not the correct definitions and you won’t find them in Webster’s Dictionary nor in a court of law.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 30 October 2009 09:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

They are not a race of people and in reality, there is only one race- the human race.  Try studying some sociology too while you are at it.

And thank you. You are the first person to tell me where I can go… obviously.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 30 October 2009 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

ROFL!  Journalists are not a race either.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 30 October 2009 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Of course it is not with your definition, because you don’t know the definition.

Revivin - 30 October 2009 09:15 PM

You’re ugly.

How old are you?  Such a comment doesn’t seem like that of a mature person.  Besides, you haven’t seen me to make that evaluation, but of course there is no accounting for taste.

However, I would suggest making comments that contribute to actually having a productive discussion.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 31 October 2009 02:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

*sigh* yet another troll… this one is obviously disinterested in conversation. S/he (usually he) is only interested in flinging religious expletives at us, and doesn’t understand that we don’t don’t believe in those threats…they are hollow and empty.

[ Edited: 31 October 2009 02:09 AM by asanta ]
 Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 31 October 2009 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Revivin - 31 October 2009 03:14 AM

It’s difficult to get much of a discussion going here when the only response is another troll accussing people of trolling. I would put such trollers on a 3 day ban so they stop wasting space. Maybe they will learn their lesson then.

Hell is proven because it is proven you will not cease to exist and since you want to be eternally separated from God, you will go to Hell. Pretty simple. Non excuses.

A troll is someone uninterested in intellectual discourse. A troll cannot see past his or her own dogma to consider someone elses opinion. A troll threatens and belittles those who have other beliefs. A troll posts the same unsubstantiated dogma over and over again despite having the flaws pointed out again and again and again. A theistic troll accuses us of sinning, threatens us with hell and other delights we have pointedly explained over and over that we do not believe in.

I totally agree with YOUR suggested action against trolls! LOL

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 31 October 2009 04:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
Revivin - 31 October 2009 04:08 AM

asanta you are a troll.

A theist mentions Hell to you after having proven it as has been the case with you many times, and yet here again: you can’t cease to exist because you are made in God’s image, obvious by the fact the human race is far above all other creatures and our ability of God-consciousness in our spirits. But not only this, Jesus said we would all be resurrected and proved He is God by His resurrection which you can find no naturalistic explanation. Since you want to be eternally separated from God (it is irrelevant how you reject Him), you will go where? To Hell. It’s not a threat. It’s a fact. The proof leads to no other possibility than you will spend eternity in Hell as you wish.

Are you going to be a zombie for Satan for the rest of your life or are you going to examine the data and come up with a naturalistic explanation that fits the data, but if unable, then give your live to Christ?

Comment on the topic and stop being a troll! And don’t use some stupid argument like God doesn’t exist. Jesus proved He is God by His resurrection, just as God is proven by the fact something can’t come from nothing; nature can’t cause itself, nor can it always have been existing, because mankind would not still be sinning to the extent it still does.

Hell is real. You have a foretaste of Hell even now, even though your conscience is insensitive and dull to realize it.

Checkmate! You’ve just proved my point!!! LOL

Signature 

Posted: 18 July 2013 04:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-07-18

how is it that someone like “Parture” can come on the internet and say things that are either offensive or can not be supported with evidence.  Islam is irrelevant?  In his youtube videos he actually says that Martin Luther and John Calvin are going to hell.  At what point are regular people going to say enough is enough?  This guy needs to really get some help.

Posted: 18 July 2013 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Total Posts:  4812
Joined  2007-10-05
Preacher James - 18 July 2013 04:39 AM

At what point are regular people going to say enough is enough?  This guy needs to really get some help.

Probably almost four years ago when Parture was banned from these forums.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 18 July 2013 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  2602
Joined  2012-10-27
DarronS - 18 July 2013 05:29 AM
Preacher James - 18 July 2013 04:39 AM

At what point are regular people going to say enough is enough?  This guy needs to really get some help.

Probably almost four years ago when Parture was banned from these forums.

How is it that a thread that is four years old is suddenly dragged up again? Isn’t there a way to retire a thread from new comments, say after a year or so?

Posted: 18 July 2013 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

That’s an excellent idea, Lois.  I know they like to keep the archives, but if the program has that capability, I think it would be great if there could be a cut-off date for access to long dormant threads.  Possibly Doug could check this out with the website guru.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 20 July 2013 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21
Jackson - 29 October 2009 04:14 AM
Parture - 29 October 2009 02:35 AM

4) We are left with Christianity only.

Parture, have you always belonged to the same Christian denomination, or have you ever changed—and if so, why did you change—was it the particular preacher, something you read, etc…

I got the impression from another comment that you don’t consider all Christians to be the same….

What did he do to get him banned? I couldn’t check his profile to find out what else he posted that may have suggested trolling. At least, there was nothing insulting or trolling he did here that I see.

Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

Posted: 21 July 2013 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15370
Joined  2006-02-14
Scott Mayers - 20 July 2013 09:22 PM

At least, there was nothing insulting or trolling he did here that I see.

Parture was not banned for anything in this thread, FWIW. He posted plenty of other times, and was banned for pretty egregious trolling.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

2 of 2