CFI - WNY
Posted: 02 January 2010 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1741
Joined  2007-10-22

Literary Café – Wednesday, Jan. 6, 7:30 p.m.

The Just Buffalo Literary Café —held the first Wednesday of each month at the Center for Inquiry—will host its first event of the year on Jan. 6 featuring Joe Nickell, Marge Merrill, and Peter Siedlecki. As always, there will be time for socializing and refreshments. Free cookies, coffee, and hot tea will be available.

Potluck Dinner Party – Wednesday, Jan. 13, 7 p.m. 

The Friends of the Center Potlucks always provide fun times and good food! They are excellent opportunities to meet other skeptics and secular humanists in the local community and discuss current issues in a casual setting. Bring a dish to pass or your favorite beverage.

[ Edited: 02 January 2010 03:10 PM by garythehuman ]
 Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 08 January 2010 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2009-11-03

Before the Holidays, I had attended a Movie Night and The Just Buffalo Literary Café each for the first time and enjoyed both.

I’m really hoping to make the Potluck Dinner on the 13th. Any suggestions on what to bring or not to bring?

Posted: 15 January 2010 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1741
Joined  2007-10-22

AG:

As you know I didn,t answer this in time.  I am glad to have meet you,  hope you enjoyed yourself at the potluck.  Looking forward to talking again.

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 16 January 2010 03:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2009-11-03

I’m glad I went. Unless somthing comes up with the family, I plan to attend next months Pot Luck.