Not updating since episode 12… iTunes
Posted: 02 February 2010 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2007-08-11

I subscribe through iTunes and it is giving me an error message, and hasn’t downloaded a track since episode 12.

“Center Stage” does not seem to be a valid URL. is the message I get.

Signature 

“Our world was brutal, immoral, smug and conventional. We had unbounded contempt for all those who did not sin as we sinned.” Jim Tully Circus Parade

“Books are not absolutely dead things, but do contain a potency of life in them to be as active as that soul whose progeny they are; nay they do preserve as in a vial the purest efficacy and extraction of that living intellect that bred them.” - John Milton Aeropagitca

Posted: 03 February 2010 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4860
Joined  2007-10-05

Not updating for me either.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 07 February 2010 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2007-08-11
DarronS - 03 February 2010 04:59 PM

Not updating for me either.

UPDATE: All podcasts have been updated in my iTunes at this point!

Signature 

“Our world was brutal, immoral, smug and conventional. We had unbounded contempt for all those who did not sin as we sinned.” Jim Tully Circus Parade

“Books are not absolutely dead things, but do contain a potency of life in them to be as active as that soul whose progeny they are; nay they do preserve as in a vial the purest efficacy and extraction of that living intellect that bred them.” - John Milton Aeropagitca