3 of 3
Randi “Comes Out” at 81
Posted: 05 April 2010 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
asanta - 05 April 2010 07:04 PM
VYAZMA - 05 April 2010 04:51 PM

Well that sentence was meant as a “catchphrase” or a quip. I didn’t mean it literally, which could have been deduced by my response to McKenzie’s inquiry. If you read the rest of my abbreviated postings above you should very well get the idea of what I’m talking about.
So! On that note, if there was anything contained therein you wish to discuss feel free to generate a discussion.
Or perhaps you’d like to orbit in the “People are stupid, and bigoted! That’s why they recoil from homosexuality!” line.
The aforementioned quip is a catchphrase which sums up my views on why homosexuality is not largely acceptable. It’s why a super-genius like James Randi couldn’t come out until he was 81.
I hope you can bring an objective-like, scientific angle to the discussion, and not a reactionary idealogue diatribe.

Ok, I plead guilty for reacting and not investigating! cheese

Asanta, #1 I probably was over-arching there.
#2 I don’t think I could find you guilty of anything.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 05 April 2010 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
VYAZMA - 05 April 2010 07:12 PM

Asanta, #1 I probably was over-arching there.
#2 I don’t think I could find you guilty of anything.

LOL

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

3 of 3