Universtiry of ID student says Hey!
Posted: 27 June 2006 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-06-27

Hey everyone, i hope your summers are all going philosophically great.

I’m a news junkie-athiest-freethinker who has fledgling political aspirations…an atheist president, how ‘bout that?

Any takers? Ok… Maybe in 30 years.

Anyway, I’m busting with excitment right now, becuase in about a month I’m going to the CFI conference in mid-july.

I got into CFI from a member in my University of Idaho SOMA group which is the only one of it’s kind at the college.

Stay tuned to your local news for some interesting thing coming out of Moscow, Idaho.

So, I’ll drop by from time to time, leading up to my excursion in the wild wild east for the summer conference where I’ll get to see the man, Richard Dawkins in the flesh.

Tata for now.
And remember, when you encounter a non-believer, tell’em, "good for you".

Posted: 27 June 2006 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-06-27

Universtiry of ID student says Hey!

Hey everyone, i hope your summers are all going philosophically great.

I’m a news junkie-athiest-freethinker who has fledgling political aspirations…an atheist president, how ‘bout that?

Anyway, I’m busting with excitment right now, becuase in about a month I’m going to the CFI conference in mid-july.

I got into CFI from a member in my University of Idaho SOMA group which is the only one of it’s kind at the college.

Stay tuned to your local news for some interesting thing coming out of Moscow, Idaho.

So, I’ll drop by from time to time, leading up to my excursion in the wild wild east for the summer conference where I’ll get to see the man, Richard Dawkins in the flesh.

Tata for now.
And remember, when you encounter a non-believer, tell’em, “good for you”.

Posted: 27 June 2006 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  268
Joined  2006-02-08

Re: Universtiry of ID student says Hey!

[quote author=“freethought86”]Hey everyone, i hope your summers are all going philosophically great.

Tata for now.
And remember, when you encounter a non-believer, tell’em, “good for you”.

———

freethought86
Welcome!
And I hope you have a great summer too.
Bob

Posted: 28 June 2006 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15405
Joined  2006-02-14

Excellent! Glad to hear you’re going. Let us know how the conference went!

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 30 June 2006 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  975
Joined  2005-01-14

University of Intelligent Design!?  You mean they have a whole university for that baloney?  Is that a crock or what?  wink

‹‹ Hello from WNY      Hello from Wisconsin ››