Good Night, and Good Luck
Posted: 04 July 2006 09:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2006-04-27

I saw this movie in theaters, and again with mom after we caught Mr. Smith Goes to Washington in TV.

I like it a lot. I thought it was, overall, I a very well done movie. It wasn’t sentimental. I liked the choice of B&W to make it merge with the footage of MacArthy. I liked… pretty much all of it.

Sometimes, it can seem kinda tedious, but when I think about it, it could be because I’m used to EXPLOSION CLEAVAGE ACTION ROBOTS BLACK GUY WHITE GUY COP MOVIE XXX@@#423.

It wasn’t as tedious as Seven Samurai wink

Signature 

Our love of what is beautiful does not lead to extravagance; our love of things of the mind does not make us soft.—Thucydides, Book II

Posted: 11 April 2012 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-04-11

I also watched that movie. It was really enjoyable and had a lot of things to learn. Do you have any more movies like that?

Posted: 11 April 2012 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Excellent movie. I need to watch it again. It does sadden me to realize that those days of journalistic excellence are pretty much gone now.

On the other hand, I also enjoy the occasional EXPLOSION CLEAVAGE ACTION ROBOTS BLACK GUY WHITE GUY COP MOVIE XXX@@#423 LOL

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell