Huckabee equates homosexuality with drug use
Posted: 19 April 2010 01:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  698
Joined  2007-10-14

And to make matters worse, he blatantly lied about the student reporter who accurately reported what he said!

Can someone explain to me why Mike “puppies” Huckabee is still considered to be presidential-material by some?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQKtUch1gY#lq-lq2-hq

Signature 

‘we are so fundamentally constituted of desire that we go on hearing music…...even though we know the band is gone and the stage is silent’

Posted: 19 April 2010 05:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  258
Joined  2010-02-28

/facepalm

Signature 

http://watchingthedeniers.wordpress.com/

Posted: 19 April 2010 05:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4767
Joined  2007-10-05

Axegrrl, 25% of the people in this country believed an invisible man created the Universe 6,000 years ago. If they are capable of believing that they are capable of believing any number of preposterous things, such as Mike Huckabee being qualified to lead our country. Besides, who do the Republicans have to trot out in 2012? They are so desperate that Newt Gingrich is even making a comeback.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 19 April 2010 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1783
Joined  2008-08-09

OH NO,

I listened to this, saw the date, and wondered why are they repeating 2008 campaign stuff.

Then it struck me, oh fudge! . . . are we already into the next presidential election season?  God help me

ps.  Isn’t Huckabee the guy who believes the Earth was created in 6days/6,000 years ago?

oh yea, Go Rachel Maddow!, you are the coolest thing on TV…. ok I’m sorry that isn’t saying much, is it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh heck, I hate getting caught not reading follow up posts before posting myself   downer

[ Edited: 19 April 2010 12:14 PM by citizenschallenge ]
 Signature 

The Anthropogenic Global Warming Consensus is not formed by scientists !
The Anthropogenic Global Warming Consensus IS formed by the data being gathered !

Posted: 19 April 2010 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  698
Joined  2007-10-14

`
On SNL’s Weekend Update the other night, Seth Meyers said:

“Huckabee said last week that gay couples should not be permitted to adopt because children are not puppies…...which just tells me Huckabee has no idea how awesomely gay dudes treat their puppies.”

*teehee*

`

Signature 

‘we are so fundamentally constituted of desire that we go on hearing music…...even though we know the band is gone and the stage is silent’

Posted: 26 April 2010 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

Yeah.  My friend has an ugly ass, irritating dog, with soft palate, and breathing problems and he loves the damn thing.  He and his boyfriend.

In any event, Huckabee’s a fruitcake.  And he’s a presidential contender because most of American seems to be terrified of gays for some reason.  Oh right, Jesus told them to be.  Duh.  How stupid of me.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron