4 of 4
Need advice…
Posted: 17 September 2011 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
Cloak - 17 September 2011 07:19 AM

Lol. That post was before I changed my sign name. I didn’t even know you existed at the time that I posted this. I’ll tell you what, I’ll edit that part out right now, but it still means that everyone else here needs to edit the name “Traveler” out of their posts too if we are going to be consistent. -shrugs-

No prob, I missed the datestamp…

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 10 October 2011 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

Oh I just came across this old thread and see it’s been updated. Congratulations, Cloak, on the baby born and the new one on the way! I am glad to see that all is going well, and wish you all the best.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 10 October 2011 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
dougsmith - 17 September 2011 06:22 AM

Yes, congrats and best of luck to you. I suspect there will be some turbulence ahead when you face raising your kids, but with goodwill on both sides I have no doubt it can be overcome.

Now, realllly Doug…There will always be turbulence when raising kids! It’s the nature of the beast! smile

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 11 October 2011 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
asanta - 10 October 2011 07:50 PM
dougsmith - 17 September 2011 06:22 AM

Yes, congrats and best of luck to you. I suspect there will be some turbulence ahead when you face raising your kids, but with goodwill on both sides I have no doubt it can be overcome.

Now, realllly Doug…There will always be turbulence when raising kids! It’s the nature of the beast! smile

It’s my turn to “ditto” you, Asanta.  LOL

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 11 October 2011 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Me too.  I seem to recall that there were times I would have agreed that for the sake of the parents, children should be given a prefrontal lobotomy at birth. LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

4 of 4