2 of 8
Moving along here, nothing to see ... ;-) (Merged)
Posted: 08 May 2010 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1783
Joined  2008-08-09

what the hey?
I feel like the little kid on the other side of his parents bedroom door wondering what all that noise is about.  red face

- someone with spare time on their hands please send me a PM explaining some of this internet subterfuge
oh oh

Signature 

The Anthropogenic Global Warming Consensus is not formed by scientists !
The Anthropogenic Global Warming Consensus IS formed by the data being gathered !

Posted: 08 May 2010 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Joined  2008-08-09

to the angry typists out there in the blogosphere…
it’s like I’d like to reach out and ask hey man why the rage -
what do you think you’re accomplishing with the mad pounding on your keyboard?

You’re just venting without saying anything.
We all gotta vent sometimes, but then it’s time to get back to earth.

... or are you just writing for yourself?

Signature 

The Anthropogenic Global Warming Consensus IS formed by the data being gathered !

Posted: 08 May 2010 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  7665
Joined  2008-04-11

Pick your skeptical blog, and he’s been there. He posts the same thing everywhere. Everyone just ignores him, even the commenters. When the subject of trolls comes up in a conference/podcasts/blog, he is just referred to as ‘you know who, in case he takes the time to google his name for hits on blogs. He doesn’t READ anything on the blogs, he just posts, the same thing over and over again. He just adds idiocies to make it longer and longer. He is fixated on Nostradamus and James Randi and of course has been banned there many times too. Until, unless the Canadian government decides he is breaking one of their laws, there is nothing we can do about him in the USA. He is just obnoxiously expressing his free speech rights. At least he has gotten to the point now where he just does a drive-by on one thread (notice he doesn’t even spell out curse words, lol!) instead of posting on 7 or 8 in a night like he used to do. He is a very sick cookie!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 09 May 2010 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

I actually find him kind of amusing.  But then, I find cranks and loons to be endlessly amusing.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 09 May 2010 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  7547
Joined  2007-03-02
Occam - 05 May 2010 09:43 AM

Well, I was having fun getting rid of six of them as fast as they went up.  And it’s much less work to delete than to post.  LOL

Occam

I wasn’t having fun, but then again, I don’t even read his posts anymore.  I get the messages there is post people are complaining about, come here, get rid of it.  I see no point in reading them, although I do like his little lamb.  I want to place it in a Photo shop like program and add some sort of witty saying to it- a gibe to the nut job.  Poor lamb.  Good thing he isn’t real or he’d probably be abused by this nutter.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 09 May 2010 09:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
asanta - 08 May 2010 10:33 PM

Pick your skeptical blog, and he’s been there. He posts the same thing everywhere. Everyone just ignores him, even the commenters. When the subject of trolls comes up in a conference/podcasts/blog, he is just referred to as ‘you know who, in case he takes the time to google his name for hits on blogs. He doesn’t READ anything on the blogs, he just posts, the same thing over and over again. He just adds idiocies to make it longer and longer. He is fixated on Nostradamus and James Randi and of course has been banned there many times too. Until, unless the Canadian government decides he is breaking one of their laws, there is nothing we can do about him in the USA. He is just obnoxiously expressing his free speech rights. At least he has gotten to the point now where he just does a drive-by on one thread (notice he doesn’t even spell out curse words, lol!) instead of posting on 7 or 8 in a night like he used to do. He is a very sick cookie!

Yes, he’s been to Ex-C too with the exact same crap.  People on Ex-C aren’t so good at ignoring.  They jumped his butt.

If you ask me, he’s a mentally ill person off his meds OR he needs some serious meds.  I can’t understand why any sane person would waste their time doing such things every night- ergo “If you’re looking for my professional opinion as ship’s counselor…  HE’S NUTS!”

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 09 May 2010 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2008-08-09

thanks for the merge.

Yesterday was the first I experienced the thing in action (at least recognizing it for what it was).
Funny that it came right on the heals of asking about it,
(by the way, thanks asanta & darron for the info).

Signature 

Posted: 09 May 2010 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
citizenschallenge - 09 May 2010 10:23 AM

thanks for the merge.

Yesterday was the first I experienced the thing in action (at least recognizing it for what it was).
Funny that it came right on the heals of asking about it,
(by the way, thanks asanta & darron for the info).

You will recognize his posts, he rarely varies. He usually stops by at the same time every night!*groan*

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 12 May 2010 02:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-09-03
asanta - 08 May 2010 04:22 AM

I wish we ALL could delete his stoopid posts as soon as they appear.  hmmm

yeah—sort of a “mini-moderator”....

I see there is a new one—- I wonder if he has “route” he has to cover and he only gets back here once every x days…

Posted: 12 May 2010 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Joined  2008-04-11

Yes, I’ll bet he has a ‘route’, he posts here nearly every day, usually around the same time. Yesterday he was earlier than his usual schedule.

Signature 

Posted: 12 May 2010 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

He must of copied and pasted his posts faster than usual on other sites. Trust me, this isn’t the only non-theistic site he likes to hit.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 12 May 2010 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

No kidding.  Go Google him and that’s all you find.  He really likes trolling.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 13 May 2010 02:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-09-03
Occam - 05 May 2010 12:04 AM

Hey Boob,
I can keep deleting them as fast as you put them up.

the early bird special.

Posted: 13 May 2010 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Joined  2008-08-09

hee’z baack.

oh yea, nothing mysterious about it…
like clock work you say
~ ~ ~
I was just thinking about it in humanitarian terms…
but, then i’m appreciating that maybe the lesson is, indeed, that we are dealing with a closed loop

hmmm oh oh

[ Edited: 13 May 2010 08:39 PM by citizenschallenge ]
 Signature 

Posted: 13 May 2010 08:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
citizenschallenge - 13 May 2010 08:34 PM

hee’z baack.

oh yea, nothing mysterious about it…
like clock work you say

....and his posts keep getting longer and longer. I was wondering if there is a way to limit the length of any one post anyway. Most of the time when we get very long posts, they are from ‘true believers’ trying to proselytize.

Signature 

2 of 8