Protest Turns Racist (And Stupid).  Surprisingly, It Didn’t Happen In Arizona
Posted: 08 June 2010 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

Ah, America.  Land of the free, home of the brave, abode of the xenophobic white Christians.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 08 June 2010 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  352
Joined  2008-04-24
Dead Monky - 08 June 2010 09:43 AM

Link

Ah, America.  Land of the free, home of the brave, abode of the xenophobic white Christians.

There is absolutely no race, ethnicity or religion that is more racist that Islamic Arabs.  None.  Whether it be the candy they eat in Lebanon called in Arabic “N$gg&rhead;” or the fact that the Arabic word for a black person is literally “slave” (Abid), or the fact that they have an institutional hatred of so-called “infidels” (non-believers), jews, women, children, “outsiders”, there is no one, or no type of people that compare to the hatred the the Muslim Arab world exhibits.

There is nothing wrong with expressing an opinion regarding the building of a mosque (guised as a community center) nor sharia law, that subjugates women, homosexuals and children.

Signature 

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick (Democrat):

“It’s a free country; I wish it weren’t, but it’s a free country.” when speaking of a rally on the Capitol.

Posted: 08 June 2010 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  1396
Joined  2010-04-22

Oh, I’m pretty sure that if you search enough, you can find plenty of ethnicities, races, or religions which are more racist than Islamic Arabs.

Blanket statements like that are stupid.

Signature 

“All musicians are subconsciously mathematicians.”

- Thelonious Monk

Posted: 08 June 2010 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  352
Joined  2008-04-24

no, you won’t actually.  Also, my comment was no more “blanket” than the original poster’s statement.

Islamic Arabs are the most racist single religio-ethnicity you will find on the earth.  They are also extremely homophobic and misogynistic.  They should be condemned at every turn and mosques, rightfully, should be opposed as centers of hatred and bigotry that they are. 

Plain and simple.

Signature 

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick (Democrat):

“It’s a free country; I wish it weren’t, but it’s a free country.” when speaking of a rally on the Capitol.

Posted: 11 June 2010 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

Also, my comment was no more “blanket” than the original poster’s statement.

My statement was hyperbole.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron