2 of 2
Exposing a fraud! - Professor Abraham examines Lord Monckton’s claims - “Abraham vs. Monckton”
Posted: 22 March 2011 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4301
Joined  2010-08-15
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 22 March 2011 10:20 PM

I think it is important to have a healthy debate on this issue, considering every angle, whether or not it is popular, or widely accepted.

However, a need for a debate also carries with it the obligation to make one’s arguements and points based on verifiable facts, not misrepresentation.

That’s the problem in this instance: Facts appear to be taking it in the shorts while misdirection takes pride of place.

Come on that’s rhetorical babble!  Do you have any claims to make, or examples to offer?

Incidentally, how long should you worry about entertaining the illusion of Santa Claus for your eight year old?

Do you appreciate that,
along with being open to debate - you need to be open to laying to rest demonstrably false assertions.
Are you ready to do that?  Or do you preferred endless dog-chasing-tail arguments?

[ Edited: 22 March 2011 10:45 PM by citizenschallenge.pm ]
 Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

Posted: 22 March 2011 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Joined  2010-08-15

Furthermore, are you implying we should remain open to notions based on demonstrateable lies?
As is the case with the crap Monckton feeds his public?

Signature 

Posted: 22 March 2011 11:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Come on that’s rhetorical babble!  Do you have any claims to make, or examples to offer?

I caugth something in the Daily Mail about the Russians looking for the Yeti. Will that suffice? LOL

Incidentally, how long should you worry about entertaining the illusion of Santa Claus for your eight year old?

Sorry mate, no money to be made from the tyke. Perhaps I can invent a religion so I can pick the parent’s pockets under the colour of divine authority. Hell, it worked for L. Ron Hubbard!

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 22 March 2011 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2010-08-15

Excuse me Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon, I’m a tad sensitive about somethings.
Perhaps jumping to conclusions here.

Since I don’t know what you are implying… or joking, I’ll tone down.

But if you should want to defend the good lord please do, because I’m ready for a Monckton champion to clobber   angry  cheese

Signature 

2 of 2