2 of 2
Episode 35 - Why Secularism and Humanism Need Evolutionary Theory, Part 1
Posted: 13 July 2010 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02
George - 13 July 2010 07:45 AM
Analytic - 13 July 2010 07:12 AM

Stay away from them because they are fanatic proselytizers!!

Looks as if you are trying to stay as close to them as possible and constantly wanting to pick a fight. Actually what you’re doing here is trolling. Moderators?

Well if I could understand what the heck he is talking about.  I’m not sure if he’s talking about Evolution or not.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 13 July 2010 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  260
Joined  2010-05-18
George - 13 July 2010 10:54 AM
Analytic - 13 July 2010 10:36 AM
Dead Monky - 13 July 2010 09:58 AM

I’m starting to think A’s just fucking with everyone.  Like he doesn’t really care and just wants to be a pain.  Like me, only more dedicated.

After all these years of earnest effort, among all my other traits, I believe I’ve earned the title of CURMUDGEON!! grin

But you can call me Prof. Cur.

I’ll go with a diagnosis instead of a nickname for you: sociopathy.

Please provide your learned definition of “sociopathy” that you believe fits me.

Posted: 13 July 2010 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3063
Joined  2010-04-26

Please provide your learned definition of “sociopathy” that you believe fits me.

As a full licensed and accredited, and let’s not forget learned, psychologist I feel I am full qualified to diagnose Cap’n a.k.a. Analytic as a sociopath.  A sociopath is after all, “Remnants of alcohol found in a juice box.”

As always I pull all my diagnostic criteria from the august and respected publication Urban Dictionary.

Boo-ya!

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

2 of 2