8 of 12
god theory…
Posted: 21 August 2010 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4865
Joined  2007-10-05

One other thing, unless you are referring to George Strait, the correct spelling is “straight line” not “straitline.”

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 21 August 2010 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2010-08-01
DarronS - 21 August 2010 06:43 PM

One other thing, unless you are referring to George Strait, the correct spelling is “straight line” not “straitline.”

Chuckle…I’m a victim of the new texting generation. I’ll make the change.

OK, also changed submerge to converge. My typing skills are not equal to my thought patterns…(sounds like a good alibi to me)

[ Edited: 21 August 2010 07:02 PM by whynot ]

Posted: 22 August 2010 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Joined  2010-08-01

And moving right along:

(3.)The Second state of the universe, and all existent things therein, is the NUCLEAR STATE. Whereas the QUANTOLOGICAL STATE of the universe is MASSIVE and unrefined, the NUCLEAR STATE of the universe, which subsides within, yet distinguished from, the QUANTA STATE, is more REFINED and far less MASSIVE. As QUANTUUM PROPENSITIES coalesce into PARTICLE/WAVE DIS-FUNCTIONS forming HYPER-GRAVITY ASYMETRIC DYNAMATRIX EQUILIBRIUMS,  STRONG and WEAK NUCLEAR FORCES, along with ELECTROPLASMANETICS, create gains in ROTATIONAL MOMENTUM causing THERMAL PRE-EFFICIENT FUSION. On the other side of this coin, MASS and ANGULAR MOMENTUM incur DIAMETRIC TEMPORAL DRAG or COSMIC FRICTION producing its residual THERMAL CO-EFFICIENT in FISSION. Out of these processes of NUCLEOSYNTHESIS various additional mini-states of matter and energy emerge. Solid, liquid, gas, plasma, gravity, electro-magnetism, strong and weak nuclear, thermodynamics, etc. As existent things obtain to various STATES an emergent REFINEMENT of properties and appearances can be observed. In addition, each respective STATE of existent things decreases in QUANTITATIVE value as it refines. Thus we see the QUATUUM STATE is most quantitative, the NUCLEAR STATE is less quantitative but more refined and all states thereafter follow this pattern. Within specific parameters and special conditions the above stated processes can reach CRITICAL STATES.

(4.)The Third STATE of the universe is the CRITICAL STATE of existent things, which is SPECIAL RELATIVITY in MOTION. The CRITICAL STATE is a MECHANISTIC cosmic REGULATIVE FUNCTION of the CONTRA-DISTINCTIVE balance between OMS and the universe. When the NUCLEAR STATE, in correspondence with the QUANTOLOGICAL STATE, under special conditions attain near ENTROPIC EQUILIBRIUM, then and only then, are all existent things within the perimeters of this EVENT in CRITICAL STATE SPECIAL RELATIVITY to all other existent things outside this perimeter. Under these conditions a MASSIVE VORTEXUAL VACUUM forms an EVENT HORIZON. A BLACK HOLE. A massive cosmic tornado.  Absolute entropic equilibrium is impossible to attain in the dynamics of this model of the universe. The BLACK HOLE is a dynamic force mechanism that diffuses entropic equilibrium while infusing MASS with sufficient MOMENTUM to effectuate REDISTRIBUTION on a cosmic scale. The center of the black hole is a high velocity rotational vacuum drawing massive amounts of quanta in to fill the void. As these massive amounts of quanta and nuclear material are invested with super spin and high velocity rotation they reform mass until inertial properties of momentum fling them into the vortexual high velocity rotating walls of the Black HOLE and they begin an ascent up the vortexual wall back towards the surface of the event horizon. If critical mass and spin is sufficient to break the cycle these massive nuclear clouds are flung out into space where they begin to cool and form galaxies and constellations of stars. Some of these massive clouds break away from the vacuum effect but are still in critical equilibrium so, as they move away from the event horizon, seeking dynamic equilibrium, they divest themselves of large amounts of their mass, giving the effect of dual galaxies and galaxies being born from within galaxies. And, of course, when these massive formations cool down their waste products form the heavier elements and macro evolution ensues. This phenomenon is the mechanism by which the universal constant of dynamic equilibrium is sustained. Matter is indestructible, energy is inexhaustible. It is merely circulated through various states and redistributed. At some point during this event horizon the vacuum is filled causing drag on the vortexual rotation that eventuates in the collapse of the event horizon, leaving behind a redistributed and highly energized cloud of new material, and a residual hyper-gravitational field for good measure. Like a dormant volcano it may erupt again but the probabilities are astronomically low.

Before I move on to the FOURTH STATE of SOME existent things in the universe, it should be noted that the purpose of this entire endeavor is to build a modern foundation of reality for man that promotes continued existence of the species. Such a foundation must have predictive powers as well as explanatory value. These predictive powers must be empirically verifiable to legitimize the foundational qualities. These predictive powers must be for the benefit of mankind. A proper foundation acts as a guardian sentinel for the future of our species and provides a vision of hope, else it isn’t worth the effort. Many cosmologists and astronomers believe a Black Hole lies at the center of our own galaxy. They are still seeking proof of this belief. Based on the parameters of this model I predict they are wasting their time. The EVENT HORIZON has long since collapsed leaving behind only the residual hyper gravitational field as evidence of its having come and gone…and all the materials of our galaxy, of course. However, it has been demonstrated that our galaxy has been flung into the path of another galaxy Andromeda. There is a very high probability that when these two galaxies converge catastrophic events may unfold for mankind. Though this is not predicted to occur for a billion years or so, still it means our future survival may depend on our being able to abandon this planet. There is at least an equal probability that our solar system will begin to experience the effects of these trajectories long before these galaxies converge. Any foundation that does not sound the warning and promote hope and direction does not have man’s continued existence as being in his best interests and is a faulty foundation.

Now, before I move on to the FOURTH STATE of some existent things, THE BIOLOGICAL STATE, I want to elaborate on the ground covered thusfar, to ensure I haven’t conveyed an erroneous picture of existent things in this universe. Having catalogued three states of existent things and moving towards a fourth and final state of some existent things, I may have left the impression that each of these states is a separate phenomenological territory, I.e. that any specific existent thing can only exist in one of these states at any given time. Nothing could be further from the truth. The number of given states of any existent thing is relative to the thing in question. For instance, a quark only exists in a Quantalogical state.  Whereas a hydrogen atom exists in both a Nuclear state and a Quantalogical state SIMULTANEOUSLY. And, in as much as I’ve postulated many MINI-STATES within these basic states, it is necessary to provide a working example to accentuate the proper view extended by this model.

Consider a Hammer Head Shark swimming in the Atlantic Ocean. The shark exists in the primary state of BIOLOGICS, but simultaneously exists in the mini-state of CHEMISTRY and the mini-state of LIQUIDS and simultaneously exists in the NUCLEAR state as well as the QUANTUM state. What emerges from this observation is a PATTERN worthy of mention. Each state represents two corrollary axioms of QUANTITY and QUALITY. The QUANTUM state has the highest QUANTITY value and the lowest QUALITY value, whereas the BIOLOGICAL state has the lowest QUANTITY value and, as far as we know, the highest QUALITY value. There are a lot of sharks swimming around in our oceans but there are far more quarks moving around in our QUANTOLOGY. So what we see as we move through these various states is a REFINEMENT of QUALITIES and a REDUCTION of QUANTITIES. And the concept of SIMULTANEITY. If you remember I started this model by elucidating various QUALITIES of all existent things in the universe. In contra-distinction to OMS unchanging status the universe is REFINING its ever changing QUALITIES. SIMULTANEITY is a product of QUANTITY in contra-distinction to OMS SINGULARITY. Seeing as SIMULTANEITY is a QUANTUUM MECHANISM is it any wonder we should see it through-out this model and our reality? SIMULTANEITY is consistent with our most basic theoretics: particle/wave, space/time, matter/energy, brain/mind, etc. By far the most important distinction is the emergent pattern of REFINEMENT. CONSCIOUSNESS is a REFINEMENT of the BRAIN/BODY STATE of BIOLOGICS. IMAGINATION is a REFINEMENT of CONSCIOUSNESS. PROCESS THOUGHT is a REFINEMENT of IMAGINATION. HUMAN BEHAVIOR is a REFINEMENT of PROCESS THINKING. CONSTRUCTING a FOUNDATIONAL MODEL of REALITY is a REFINEMENT of HUMAN BEHAVIOR.

[ Edited: 23 August 2010 07:00 AM by whynot ]

Posted: 22 August 2010 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Another suggestion. Quit using bold all caps everywhere. It is distracting and is one of the signs of a crackpot.

Write clear, precise sentences and avoid ambiguous words.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 22 August 2010 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Joined  2010-08-01
DarronS - 22 August 2010 12:43 PM

Another suggestion. Quit using bold all caps everywhere. It is distracting and is one of the signs of a crackpot.

I saw this used in a number of text books and thought it was helpful in accentuating key words and points. Ambiguity is my enemy.

Posted: 22 August 2010 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Total Posts:  6175
Joined  2009-02-26
whynot - 22 August 2010 03:40 PM
DarronS - 22 August 2010 12:43 PM

I saw this used in a number of text books and thought it was helpful in accentuating key words and points. Ambiguity is my enemy.

Can you provide the link. I am most interested in the FIRST state of the universe.

edit: Ooops, went back a page.  red face

[ Edited: 22 August 2010 04:06 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 22 August 2010 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Total Posts:  4405
Joined  2010-08-15
whynot - 22 August 2010 10:32 AM

And moving right along:

WOW, now that was quite the narrative.  I got no idea what to make of it, but it was interesting to run through, part way through Billy Joel’s - We Didn’t Start The Fire started running through my mind.  You autta put this stuff to music.
I didn’t mind the bolds, gave it some tempo.

There was a time I could have pondered and pandered this god theory stuff as endless as this thread does, but now days it feels sort of vacuous - I don’t mean it in a nasty way - it’s just what’s the point.  Guess my internal questions about God have been settled.

I defer to those wise words uttered by the Grateful Dead so many summers ago:
“It’s all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago.”

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 22 August 2010 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Joined  2010-08-01
citizenschallenge.pm - 22 August 2010 04:32 PM
whynot - 22 August 2010 10:32 AM

And moving right along:

WOW, now that was quite the narrative.  I got no idea what to make of it, but it was interesting to run through, part way through Billy Joel’s - We Didn’t Start The Fire started running through my mind.  You autta put this stuff to music.
I didn’t mind the bolds, gave it some tempo.

There was a time I could have pondered and pandered this god theory stuff as endless as this thread does, but now days it feels sort of vacuous - I don’t mean it in a nasty way - it’s just what’s the point.  Guess my internal questions about God have been settled.

I defer to those wise words uttered by the Grateful Dead so many summers ago:
“It’s all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago.”

I know what you mean. But this thread isn’t so much about establishing a God god, in the classical sense of theism, as it is an effort to narrate a theoretical foundation of reality that includes a god-like anchor. You have to read the entire thing to get the gist of it, I’d say…but thanks for the compliments. I like Billy Joel’s music BTW…

Posted: 27 August 2010 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Joined  2010-08-01

5.The Fourth State of Some existent things in the universe is the BIOLOGIC State.

In as much as I’ve postulated the universe appears to be “unfolding”, hereinafter I will refer to this “unfolding” as PROCESS REFINEMENT. The MECHANISM of PROCESS REFINEMENT is EVOLUTION. Evolution is the theoretical observation of a universe undergoing PROCESS REFINEMENT. An important aspect of REFINEMENT is the emergent STATE OF BIOLOGICS, which is a delineation between ANIMATE and INANIMATE matter. Certain material within the universe has so refined as to begin to exhibit specific characteristics of SELF GENERATIVE MOTION which appears to be guided towards the end of sustaining this specific refinement over time.

But EVOLUTION, the mechanism of PROCESS REFINEMENT, is like the electrons in a copper wire. PROCESS REFINEMENT is the copper wire. Without a generative force to push the electrons through the wire, nothing is accomplished. Nothing emerges. The purpose of this MODEL is not to attempt any predictions as to what direction PROCESS REFINEMENT is taking. That will be a matter of additional scientific investigation. The purpose of this model is to identify the necessity of a GENERATIVE FORCE to effectuate PROCESS REFINEMENT via EVOLUTION and to further postulate OMS as the most logical source of this universal refinement, as an INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENT of CONTRA-DISTINCTION to OMS attributes. The universe exists as an INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENCE of OMS existence. Thus every aspect of EVOLUTION describes the effects of process refinement as being incidental consequents. Fitness, equipment, environment, adaptation, mutation, survival, and reproduction are all INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTS to OMS unchangeable nature. From Quantology to Biology, the entire process is DRIVEN by this contra-distinction to OMS. There is no direct involvement. In this respect, Evolution is a reaction, not a product of inter-action. This is an important distinction and the reason it has been so difficult to co-join many of the theoretics that describe various aspects of the PROCESS REFINEMENT. Without a FOUNDATION, all of these theoretics remain inexplicably disjointed. Without a DRIVING FORCE, no good reason can be articulated as to why PROCESS REFINEMENT or EVOLUTION should exist. Thusfar, historically, all postulated driving forces have been postulated/asserted as being creative, inter-active forces, (Gods) with no viable explanatory power consistent to man’s actual realities. In contra-distinction to these assertions, OMS, (god only by virtue of its uniqueness), is the most logical, least contradictive foundational explanation.

Brute fact is not an explanation. It is an arbitrary cancellation of any further investigation. It is a dead end interpretation. Even happenstance/chance/random combinations and de-combinations of substances within the universe have no intuitive closure as a potential stand alone explanation for refinement/evolution without a GENERATIVE FORCE to compel substances to behave thusly. Electrons in a copper wire are just that, and remain just that, until you close the circuit, (the universe), and introduce a MOTIVE FORCE, (OMS),  to drive the electrons through the wire and attain PROCESS REFINEMENT via EVOLUTION. OMS is the unintentional driving force of contra-distinction, (incidental consequence),  which compels PROCESS REFINEMENT via EVOLUTION. The STATE of BIOLOGICS is one step along the journey that has eventuated in mankind as a living, (animate), biological species capable of self generating his own EVOLUTION in many respects. Man is PROACTIVE in his own adaptation, reproduction, survival, equipment and environmental management. I WILL predict that sometime in the near future man will also become proactive in the mutation/genetic process of his own evolution, as well.

Posted: 27 August 2010 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2010-08-14
whynot - 27 August 2010 06:54 AM

5.The Fourth State of Some existent things in the universe is the BIOLOGIC State.

In as much as I’ve postulated the universe appears to be “unfolding”, hereinafter I will refer to this “unfolding” as PROCESS REFINEMENT. The MECHANISM of PROCESS REFINEMENT is EVOLUTION. Evolution is the theoretical observation of a universe undergoing PROCESS REFINEMENT. An important aspect of REFINEMENT is the emergent STATE OF BIOLOGICS, which is a delineation between ANIMATE and INANIMATE matter. Certain material within the universe has so refined as to begin to exhibit specific characteristics of SELF GENERATIVE MOTION which appears to be guided towards the end of sustaining this specific refinement over time.

But EVOLUTION, the mechanism of PROCESS REFINEMENT, is like the electrons in a copper wire. PROCESS REFINEMENT is the copper wire. Without a generative force to push the electrons through the wire, nothing is accomplished. Nothing emerges. The purpose of this MODEL is not to attempt any predictions as to what direction PROCESS REFINEMENT is taking. That will be a matter of additional scientific investigation. The purpose of this model is to identify the necessity of a GENERATIVE FORCE to effectuate PROCESS REFINEMENT via EVOLUTION and to further postulate OMS as the most logical source of this universal refinement, as an INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENT of CONTRA-DISTINCTION to OMS attributes. The universe exists as an INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENCE of OMS existence. Thus every aspect of EVOLUTION describes the effects of process refinement as being incidental consequents. Fitness, equipment, environment, adaptation, mutation, survival, and reproduction are all INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTS to OMS unchangeable nature. From Quantology to Biology, the entire process is DRIVEN by this contra-distinction to OMS. There is no direct involvement. In this respect, Evolution is a reaction, not a product of inter-action. This is an important distinction and the reason it has been so difficult to co-join many of the theoretics that describe various aspects of the PROCESS REFINEMENT. Without a FOUNDATION, all of these theoretics remain inexplicably disjointed. Without a DRIVING FORCE, no good reason can be articulated as to why PROCESS REFINEMENT or EVOLUTION should exist. Thusfar, historically, all postulated driving forces have been postulated/asserted as being creative, inter-active forces, (Gods) with no viable explanatory power consistent to man’s actual realities. In contra-distinction to these assertions, OMS, (god only by virtue of its uniqueness), is the most logical, least contradictive foundational explanation.

Brute fact is not an explanation. It is an arbitrary cancellation of any further investigation. It is a dead end interpretation. Even happenstance/chance/random combinations and de-combinations of substances within the universe have no intuitive closure as a potential stand alone explanation for refinement/evolution without a GENERATIVE FORCE to compel substances to behave thusly. Electrons in a copper wire are just that, and remain just that, until you close the circuit, (the universe), and introduce a MOTIVE FORCE, (OMS),  to drive the electrons through the wire and attain PROCESS REFINEMENT via EVOLUTION. OMS is the unintentional driving force of contra-distinction, (incidental consequence),  which compels PROCESS REFINEMENT via EVOLUTION. The STATE of BIOLOGICS is one step along the journey that has eventuated in mankind as a living, (animate), biological species capable of self generating his own EVOLUTION in many respects. Man is PROACTIVE in his own adaptation, reproduction, survival, equipment and environmental management. I WILL predict that sometime in the near future man will also become proactive in the mutation/genetic process of his own evolution, as well.

Sorry why are certain words in capital letters? I haven’t read the entire post either as I would like to get some other stuff done before life comes to an end. But do you have any examples of the material referred to below:

“Certain material within the universe has so refined as to begin to exhibit specific characteristics of SELF GENERATIVE MOTION” ?

Posted: 27 August 2010 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Joined  2010-08-01
bettervalue - 27 August 2010 08:43 AM
whynot - 27 August 2010 06:54 AM

Sorry why are certain words in capital letters? I haven’t read the entire post either as I would like to get some other stuff done before life comes to an end. But do you have any examples of the material referred to below:

“Certain material within the universe has so refined as to begin to exhibit specific characteristics of SELF GENERATIVE MOTION” ?

Caps are used to accentuate key terms. And biological materials are the specific examples used in this instance…like anything from single celled organisms and every other life form across the spectrum of the foodchain/ecosystem…including man.

Posted: 27 August 2010 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

I’m not reading this until you cease and desist the ALL CAPS crap. Your writing is hard enough to decipher without throwing hurdles at your readers.

But EVOLUTION, the mechanism of PROCESS REFINEMENT, is like the electrons in a copper wire. PROCESS REFINEMENT is the copper wire. Without a generative force to push the electrons through the wire, nothing is accomplished.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make here, and the problem is not my reading comprehension. Evolution is the method of process refinement and process refinement is the copper wire? Even written normally that makes little to no sense. Let me share some tips I learned in Journalism 101: If you need a subsequent sentence to explain the sentence you just wrote, then you need to delete the original sentence and start over. Use clear, concise language. If your readers do not understand your message do not blame the readers. Your readers know only what you wrote, they cannot get inside your head and glean what you meant to write.

Signature 

Posted: 27 August 2010 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
DarronS - 27 August 2010 10:18 AM

I’m not reading this until you cease and desist the ALL CAPS crap. Your writing is hard enough to decipher without throwing hurdles at your readers.

But EVOLUTION, the mechanism of PROCESS REFINEMENT, is like the electrons in a copper wire. PROCESS REFINEMENT is the copper wire. Without a generative force to push the electrons through the wire, nothing is accomplished.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make here, and the problem is not my reading comprehension. Evolution is the method of process refinement and process refinement is the copper wire? Even written normally that makes little to no sense. Let me share some tips I learned in Journalism 101: If you need a subsequent sentence to explain the sentence you just wrote, then you need to delete the original sentence and start over. Use clear, concise language. If your readers do not understand your message do not blame the readers. Your readers know only what you wrote, they cannot get inside your head and glean what you meant to write.

I’m pretty sure he saying that some sort of god is the “generative force” that is pushing the “process refinement” through the “copper wire”.
Another god proponent trying to clothe mysticism in scientific garble.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 27 August 2010 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
VYAZMA - 27 August 2010 10:34 AM

I’m pretty sure he saying…

Thank you. That was exactly my point.

Signature 

Posted: 27 August 2010 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Joined  2010-08-01

How are specific words capped equivalent to throwing a hurdle? I’ve explained this several times. I use caps to accentuate key terms to facilitate ease of comprehension.

You would think “is like” would be a clue I’m using the wire and electrons as an example. Does Journalism 101 not allow for examples? Folks use examples and analogy all the time to convey meaning.

8 of 12

‹‹ A Religion for Atheists?      LOL... :) ››