12 of 12
god theory…
Posted: 03 September 2010 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

More like: Is it or isn’t this describing a God, and does it REALLY exist?

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 03 September 2010 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2010-08-01
asanta - 03 September 2010 01:56 PM

Actually what I have concluded I am describing is supernature, (not to be confused with the supernatural). Does it really exist? I am most persuaded it does. We have theories upon theories detailing how this works and what that does and where those come from but nothing ties any of it together to provide an explanation as to WHY these things appear to be so situated. People hate the WHY questions because they are hard to answer but is that really a valid reason not to tackle them with reason and science? But, more than anything I am reaching for a foundation rather than trying to establish the existence of something unique and special. Unfortunately the establishment of that something is necessary to the anchoring of the foundation.

Posted: 03 September 2010 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
whynot - 03 September 2010 07:13 PM
asanta - 03 September 2010 01:56 PM

Actually what I have concluded I am describing is supernature, (not to be confused with the supernatural). Does it really exist? I am most persuaded it does.

Call me a ‘Pragmatic Naturalist’ from the ‘show me’ camp. zipper

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

12 of 12

‹‹ A Religion for Atheists?      LOL... :) ››