*wave*
Posted: 13 August 2006 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2006-08-13

Hello folks!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. New to the forums, but not to the thinking; I was tinkering around on the website trying to pull together a Free Thought Alliance group for my campus this coming semester when I stumbled on the forums. A junior at Lock Haven Univeristy of Pennyslvania, I’m lookin’ forward to learning and dicussing on these forums with all you smarties :wink:

*Happy Sigh* So good to be among such a variety of skeptics. I know I’m gonna love it !

Posted: 13 August 2006 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2006-08-13

*wave*

Hello folks!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. New to the forums, but not to the thinking; I was tinkering around on the website trying to pull together a Free Thought Alliance group for my campus this coming semester when I stumbled on the forums. A junior at Lock Haven Univeristy of Pennyslvania, I’m lookin’ forward to learning and dicussing on these forums with all you smarties :wink:

*Happy Sigh* So good to be among such a variety of skeptics. I know I’m gonna love it !

Posted: 13 August 2006 05:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  268
Joined  2006-02-08

Re: *wave*

Nelly Bly wrote:            Hello folks!

*Happy Sigh* So good to be among such a variety of skeptics. I know I’m gonna love it “

Hi Nelly,
Welcome! Good to have you here.
Bob