Columnists Wanted
Posted: 14 August 2006 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-07-19

The Toronto Secular Alliance is expanding and relaunching its monthly newsletter into a magazine in order to include and reach a wider audience.
    I am looking for some writers who can comment on American politics and issues in order to give my audience a different viewpoint. Ideally, I would like monthly columnists, but if I could find two or more people who can share the same column, that would be great. This is a good opportunity to network our organizations and is a great opportunity to rant to a new audience.

The Toronto Secular Alliance is an independent organization, originally affiliated with the University of Toronto, but has now expanded into a city-wide advocacy group, with affiliates in the local universities (and others forming across the province). Please visit http://www.secularalliance.ca/freethinkerspress for archive issues, keeping in mind that it is being redesigned smile. Please post or email me with any questions at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

For all the newly established and establishing groups, we have found that a monthly newsletter is a great way to spread the word and have fun at the same time.  Make sure you design one that can be printed because there are still too many geriatric humanists who can’t use a computer (and you need to appease them to get their money).

Thanks,

Zachary Fiddes
VP Advocacy
Toronto Secular Alliance

Posted: 15 August 2006 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2003-08-05

Re: Columnists Wanted

[quote author=“zak”]Make sure you design one that can be printed because there are still too many geriatric humanists who can’t use a computer (and you need to appease them to get their money).

Gee, what a damned worthy cause.

‹‹ Sound off --      Comments Needed ››