Man In Pain In Hospital Prays To Dead Cardinal And Pain Goes Away….MIRACLE I Says!
Posted: 14 September 2010 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3195
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

Or at least that’s what the Pope’s saying.  Never mind that he was in a hospital and packed to the gills with pain meds.  Nope.  It wasn’t modern medicine, it was a 200-year-old dead Cardinal that healed him up.  Yup.  That makes sense.

Signature 

“Ah, I love your religion - for the crazy! Virgin birth, water into wine; it’s like Harry Potter, but it causes genocide and bad folk music.” -Roger Smith

Posted: 14 September 2010 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1332
Joined  2010-06-07
Dead Monky - 14 September 2010 12:03 PM

Link

Or at least that’s what the Pope’s saying.  Never mind that he was in a hospital and packed to the gills with pain meds.  Nope.  It wasn’t modern medicine, it was a 200-year-old dead Cardinal that healed him up.  Yup.  That makes sense.

Pain is funny sometimes. Pain seems a conscious/subconscious interpretation. The anticipation of pain is often worse then the actual pain itself. Everyday is painful to me however if I can distract myself I don’t notice the pain.

However as soon as I recall that I’m in pain it is as painful as ever. I don’t know how prayer would affect this but pain seems a subjective reality.