Cliff
Posted: 23 August 2006 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2006-08-23

Hi.  My name is Cliff.  I subscribed to the Skeptical inquirer and found it interesting although I think a lot of it might have been made up smile .  I found a lot of the CFI West ideas interesting and I would like to visit CFI West when I have the time.

I am a student at San Jose State and most of my classes are mostly online.  I am studying for a master’s degree in Library and Information Science and I am going to begin a career in librarianship.  I have two semesters left before I graduate.  I am very sure I will relocate when I graduate.  I work at LAX as a screener and I want a different job.  My current one pays the bills well but it is very stressful and unpleasant.  I am a member of Toastmasters, but not the Freethinkers toastmasters at CFI West.  I might join that one soon, but I am not sure due to inconvenient location.  I would like to particiate in these CFI Forums because I find them interesting.

Signature 

C Bushin

Posted: 23 August 2006 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  268
Joined  2006-02-08

Welcome Cliff!
Bob

Posted: 24 August 2006 05:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15395
Joined  2006-02-14

Hey Cliff, good to have you here. Keep reading SI and please, let us know if you find out who is making the stuff up ...

:wink:  LOL

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 25 August 2006 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  248
Joined  2005-06-28

hey cliff. cool username!

Signature 

Fighting the evil belief that there is a god(s).