15 of 20
Do you like to eat and cook?
Posted: 06 April 2011 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 211 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

No, he wore glasses, had greay hair, a mustache and goatee, and always wore an apron with vertical stripes, but didn’t have an English accent.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 07 April 2011 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 212 ]
Total Posts:  1805
Joined  2005-07-20

That’s a sad story about Jeff Smith.  “He was accused in three lawsuits of sexually abusing some of the young men who worked for him, ending his television career in the 1990s.”  I’m just worried about falsly blaming an innocent person, when people get tangled with the law it looks messy, but that mess dosen’t mean they are guilty.

Signature 

I saw a happy rainbow recently.

Posted: 07 April 2011 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 213 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
Occam. - 06 April 2011 06:13 PM

No, he wore glasses, had greay hair, a mustache and goatee, and always wore an apron with vertical stripes, but didn’t have an English accent.

Occam

I love that! I never remember whether to put an ‘a’ or an ‘e’ in the word. Solution? Just use both, greay.  LOL (I’m assuming you did not mean to write greasy.)  tongue laugh

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 07 April 2011 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 214 ]
Total Posts:  779
Joined  2009-07-17
jump_in_the_pit - 07 April 2011 09:00 AM

That’s a sad story about Jeff Smith.  “He was accused in three lawsuits of sexually abusing some of the young men who worked for him, ending his television career in the 1990s.”  I’m just worried about falsly blaming an innocent person, when people get tangled with the law it looks messy, but that mess dosen’t mean they are guilty.

There was some info on him in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Smith_(TV_personality)

Take care,

Derek

Signature 

“It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good—and less trouble.”—Mark Twain

Posted: 12 April 2011 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 215 ]
Joined  2005-07-20

Greay… I love it!  Use both vowels that are available!  Excess is best!  smile  Preay for the best.  Seea you later.  Eight is enough (both ‘e’ and ‘i’ at the start, won’t one vowel due?)  Doue your best.  He ate/eight the whole cake (Eight is an odd word).

Be generous, be strong, be funny everyone and post more cute typos and strange spell checks!  If any forum can enjoy the fun of that, then this is it!  The forum with some of the best people around!  grin

Signature 

Posted: 12 April 2011 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 216 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2010-06-10

I usually eat high carb, low fat foods. Today I had 800 grams potatoes, 400 grams carots with chicken (about 150 grams) for dinner. For breakfast, lunch and my second lunch, I had about 500 grams of bread, with some meat, cheese and salad. Then before bedtime I will eat about 500 grams of yoghurt, 2 or 3 bananas and one or two apples. Eating this sort of food gives me enough energy to be able to exercise vigorously. My weight has been quite constant at about 61 kg for the last 5 years.

Posted: 12 April 2011 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 217 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
Occam. - 06 April 2011 06:13 PM

Occam

I remember him. I used to watch his PBS show. I was sad to hear of the scandal that ruined his career. I hope the victim was able to recover from this, and that Smith received treatment. Back then, it was extremely rare for something like this to go public, or even get prosecuted..

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 12 April 2011 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 218 ]
Joined  2010-06-16

Oaky, oaky, Iy screuweid oup and haad aye tyipoo.  Sourry.

OOccaam

Signature 

Posted: 13 April 2011 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 219 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
Occam. - 12 April 2011 11:26 PM

OOccaam

We pick on you because we love you.  wink

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 13 April 2011 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 220 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
Occam. - 12 April 2011 11:26 PM

OOccaam

LOL! I make too many of those to comment on anyone except a troll!!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 23 July 2011 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 221 ]
Joined  2005-07-20

Yum, I just had a Candy Beet.  Beautiful color inside after peeling, red and white stripes.  Sweet flavor.  It crunches like a carrot, but softer.  I microwaved it for over ten minutes 700 watts, and still it was a bit crunchy.  A good vegetable.

Signature 

Posted: 23 July 2011 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 222 ]
Joined  2010-06-16

I made Moong Dal for the local Democratic club potluck this month.  Our Pakistani member said with his delightful accent, “Oh, I will try it, but I must assure you, I shall be critical.”  A while later he came by and said, “I tried your recipe.  Have you thought of teaching a class in Indian cooking.  That was very authentic and better than some I’ve had in Pakistan.”  Made my day. smile

Occam

Signature 

Posted: 24 July 2011 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 223 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15395
Joined  2006-02-14
Occam. - 23 July 2011 10:50 PM

I made Moong Dal for the local Democratic club potluck this month.  Our Pakistani member said with his delightful accent, “Oh, I will try it, but I must assure you, I shall be critical.”  A while later he came by and said, “I tried your recipe.  Have you thought of teaching a class in Indian cooking.  That was very authentic and better than some I’ve had in Pakistan.”  Made my day. smile

Cool! I love Indian (or I guess in this case Pakistani) food.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 28 July 2011 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 224 ]
Total Posts:  779
Joined  2009-07-17

I grilled a flank steak last night with ‘homemade’ Old Montreal Steak Seasoning for the kids and me. It was quite tasty if I do say so myself. No fancy sides, just some corn and broccoli.

I did manage to get the smoker out of storage a couple of weeks ago and smoked 6 racks of baby backs for a party. Lots of fun.

I love grilling and smokin’.  (Foods that is!) smile

Take care,

Derek

Signature 

“It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good—and less trouble.”—Mark Twain

Posted: 04 August 2011 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 225 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-08-02

Hi,
  yes i like both, but i prefer to eat, in my whole life i only cooked chicken fried Rice.

15 of 20