Most Awesome Halloween display ever.
Posted: 31 October 2010 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7716
Joined  2008-04-11

This person set his Halloween lights to the tune of Michael Jackson’s Thriller…it is great. I want this house! I want to trick or treat here!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUAV_1jBJB4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 31 October 2010 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  7842
Joined  2007-03-02

WAY COOL!  I wonder what his light bill is?  LOL

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 31 October 2010 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7716
Joined  2008-04-11

I wonder how s/he got the neighbors to cooperate! They all turned their lights off for the display. How did they keep the crowds back for the filming? Awesome show though!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 31 October 2010 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  7842
Joined  2007-03-02

Who knows.  I’m wondering if anyone complained.  There is always on who does, you know, but I agree, it is awesome.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 01 November 2010 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-07-20

I wonder if the audio was just in the video, or if it was also in reality on loudspeakers?!  Talk about distracted driving.  That’ll cause a few collisions, that’s because it was a great show!  The animations were so simple and so clever.  LOL  I love the holiday season.  I had a neighbor like that with a big X-mas display, so many lights and animatronics that he had to upgrade his electrical with a big distribution box in his yard.  big surprise 

I went to a secular holiday party this year, with no ghouls or spirits.  Unless you count the specter that was all around the room, the specter of the message that there is no unbiased journalism… only bias will do… pairing right and left biases is fair and balanced news… there are no facts to be known only bias… Whoooooo!  Spooooky!  I almost laughed, it was so frightening.  LOL

Signature 

bicycles: less mass, no fuel, lower speed, more beautiful, more quiet, lower cost, less wear-and-tear on the roads, more social because you can talk to people beside you, low-impact heart healthy exercise, easy parking… they are not perfect, but are they better than cars?.