1 of 2
Yet Another “True” Bigfoot Sighting.  This Time In N.C. Involving Candy
Posted: 02 November 2010 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

Phbbt, oh yeah, that’s a bigfoot.  tongue rolleye You can clearly see the…well, you can’t see anything clearly.  But it’s totally a bigfoot.  For real.  Bigfoot.  Yup.

EDIT
Sorry it’s just a link to a video, but I can’t figure out how to embed a video on this board.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 03 November 2010 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20

He’s either a fool or a liar.  Either way someone needs to check out his past fraud investigations!

He goes on and on about the heat signature and how it can’t be faked (famous last words!), but the heat signature of the subject on the video is pure white with no gradients at all:

NCheatsignaturebigfoot.jpg
The video shows even more clearly how it is all one solid color in the heat signature than this one lone still.

But a living body has varying gradients of heat on different parts of the body:

ThermalImageHuman.jpg

ThermalImageHorse.jpg

ThermalImageMonkey.jpg 

So whoever was wearing the suit in the video had the suit heated up somehow, but they were not able to accurately duplicate the natural tendency of living bodies to have different levels of heat on different parts of the body.  It was faked, just not very well.  Weather Greene is the one who faked the video or whether he has been taken in by it, remains to be seen.

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 03 November 2010 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

I vote liar. Isn’t it just convenient that he happened to have a camera that detects heat fields? I regularly carry around one in my back pocket tongue wink for just this sort of possibility!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 03 November 2010 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2007-06-20

Or he could be a true believer (fool) who has been going on and on about using the heat camera.  And one (or more) of the people he has mentioned it to decided to play a prank on him.  In cases like this, it is really difficult to get inside the mind of the person to tell if they are committing fraud themselves or simply fooling themselves. 

The one thing I can state with near certainty is that the subject on the film is not an unknown North American ape. 

One question that needs to be answered is how was the suit heated up to produce the uniform heat signature.

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 03 November 2010 11:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

Would the whole thing really need to be heated up?  Given the low resolution of the camera, anything that’s warmer than the background is going to show up as brighter.  So if it was just a guy out there on a cold night he’s going to show up bright all over since all of him is warmer than the outside air.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 05 November 2010 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-11-05

“It just doesn’t make any sense that with two hundred game cameras out there that we don’t have one lousy picture unless…”

bigfoot doesn’t exist?

Posted: 06 November 2010 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2009-10-17

Let me get this straight.  He has put food and candy out for it, and each time it eats the bait?  And he has never tried putting some kind of tranquilizer or drugs in the food, to render the creature unconscious so he can capture it?  That trick has worked for capturing bears often enough that it should be the first thing you would attempt, once you know that it will eat the food you put out for it!
THe only reason why you would not attempt that is if you really do not want to capture whatever that is, and the main reason you would not want to capture it is that you already know that it is your fellow human collaborator.

Signature 

I Don’t Want My Country Back, I Want My Country Forward

Posted: 07 November 2010 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
Tradition Of Progress - 06 November 2010 11:05 PM

Let me get this straight.  He has put food and candy out for it, and each time it eats the bait?  And he has never tried putting some kind of tranquilizer or drugs in the food, to render the creature unconscious so he can capture it?  That trick has worked for capturing bears often enough that it should be the first thing you would attempt, once you know that it will eat the food you put out for it!
THe only reason why you would not attempt that is if you really do not want to capture whatever that is, and the main reason you would not want to capture it is that you already know that it is your fellow human collaborator.

You’d think he’d get a better camera system too….you know..with lights! I’ve seen better pictures on security cameras.
Unless you know that is your fellow human collaborator, of course! smile

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 07 November 2010 01:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2009-10-17

I once wasted about a half hour of my life watching some TV program about sasquach hunting.  Actually it was entertaining, so it was not such a waste.  Anyway, this guy set up a motion-activated camera in the woods to catch a sasquach photo.  He did not succeed in that, but he did get some execellent, beautiful shots of a bear, and lots of other species of North American Wildlife.  I would have been proud and quite happy with these shots, but the guy wasn’t.  Poor guy.

Signature 

I Don’t Want My Country Back, I Want My Country Forward

Posted: 10 November 2010 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
Dead Monky - 03 November 2010 11:13 AM

Would the whole thing really need to be heated up?  Given the low resolution of the camera, anything that’s warmer than the background is going to show up as brighter.  So if it was just a guy out there on a cold night he’s going to show up bright all over since all of him is warmer than the outside air.

Good point.  I was assuming the gorilla suit the guy was wearing would insulate the guy, but people wearing clothes show up on those cameras just fine.  It would be nice if someone had access to a gorilla suit and one of those cameras did a test to see what it looks like.

Signature 

—James Madison

Posted: 20 November 2010 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2010-11-18
rlogan - 05 November 2010 04:44 PM

“It just doesn’t make any sense that with two hundred game cameras out there that we don’t have one lousy picture unless…”

bigfoot doesn’t exist?

Oh, come on your ignoring the obvious! The reason it’s so hard to get them on camera is because they’re multi dimensional and when they’re seen they can become unseen very quickly. That’s their connection to ET. You didn’t hear about that one? LOL! I !don’t know I don’t like a world where Bigfoot is considered smarter then me

Ever hear of the book “Hunt for the Skinwalker”? It’s about a group of scientists that took over a ranch in Utah that was experiencing a plethora of weird activity and their attempt to explain everything that’s going on. Funny thing is that it’s not a skeptics kind of book, but the guys that were there trying to document the activity were big time skeptics, at least at the beginning. Now their just confused. Interesting book, not written real well, but interesting non the less.

Signature 

Skeptics are always good, but Debunkers serve no purpose.

Posted: 15 December 2010 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-14

I do believe that there is a possibility that there are creatures we have not discovered that do exist. Cryptologists have believed this for many years, and science is always finding new animals and species that we didn’t know existed, or thought were extinct. But I agree, if this guys is putting food and candy out for it, and he has not added tranquilizers to it, or does not have a better video system, that makes me skeptical.

If I was that convinced that I had something, I would sure as heck make sure I had good equipment to photograph it. It seems that many times people who have serious claims, have serious photos. People with fake claims, always seem to have blurry or questionable photos!

Curious what you guys, and ladies, think?

Posted: 15 December 2010 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  9284
Joined  2006-08-29
Soul Searcher - 15 December 2010 01:33 PM

No, you’re not. (Spammer!)

Posted: 15 December 2010 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-14
George - 15 December 2010 01:34 PM
Soul Searcher - 15 December 2010 01:33 PM

No, you’re not. (Spammer!)

Excuse me. But how dare you call me a spammer! Just because you do not like my blog that I write, and just because you might not agree with psychic stuff, does not give you a right to get all high and mighty with me, whoever you are!

So please get off your high horse! You are actually being quite offensive to me!

I would appreciate kindness and respect, like everyone else shows me in here!

And for your information, I very much like this forum, so buzz off!

Posted: 15 December 2010 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  9284
Joined  2006-08-29

You are not offended. People of your kind never get offended.

Posted: 15 December 2010 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-12-14

I wish that was true, but your words were very hurtful to me.

1 of 2