Hi from Pakhtunkhwa
Posted: 05 November 2010 12:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-11-03

Hi ladies and gentlemen

I am Rokhan, have ideological inclination towards being skeptic and belong to the land of Pakhtuns which is occupied by Pakistan currently.
In addition to liberating my people politically, I am also contributing my cent to the intellectual liberation of our people from the clutches of extremism which has been indoctrinated by the Pakistani state agencies to safeguard their so called ideological status.

I look forward to meet enlightened mates and would like to share whatever I could in my limited capacity.

Signature 

Pir Rokhan
http://www.thehujra.com

Posted: 05 November 2010 03:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15343
Joined  2006-02-14

Welcome to the CFI Forum, Pir. I know that being a skeptic can be difficult in that part of the world. Are you still living there?

At any rate I do hope you’ll join in our conversations here. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself.

Cheers,

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 05 November 2010 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7540
Joined  2007-03-02

Welcome Pir.  Glad to have you here.  Please jump right in and join us.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 07 January 2011 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2010-03-07

Communist Party of Pakistan denounces extremism, fundamentalism and assassination.

Governor’s murder is crime against Pakistani people, too

by: Special to the World
January 7 2011

Salman Taseer

The following is a statement issued by the Communist Party of Pakistan on the day of the murder of Governor Salmaan Taseer.

The brutal murder of Mr. Salmaan Taseer, the governor of the Pakistani state of Punjab, is yet another substantial proof that the wrath of the Islamic religious fanatics endangers the lives of the common citizens of Pakistan, and leaves them far from peace.

If a governor cannot speak up with freedom on the subject of human rights, or talk about religious tolerance, then just imagine, what will be the fatality of a common citizen of Pakistan?

The Communist Party of Pakistan strongly condemns and denounces this audacious murder of the only liberal democrat and secular head of a province. ...

more on line:
http://www.peoplesworld.org/governor-s-murder-is-crime-against-pakistani-people-too/

Posted: 08 January 2011 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  3985
Joined  2010-08-15

Welcome Rokhan,
I bet I speak for more than just myself, when I say happy to have you here and would really like to hear from you.  From the outside it seems your country has really been screwed over by the political super powers.  If you have any stories or observations from the inside, would love to read what you have to share.

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?