2 of 3
Auras
Posted: 03 March 2008 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-03-02

I am sorry, I never ment to disturb to the members of this site, I know it feels bad when you cannot explain something real in your own life, for example your own existence or real goal in this life, humans are fantastic besides our own mental limitations and lack of a wide vision of life it self, I dont need somebody to believe in me or in my own experiences, actually I made a mistake writing about this stuff in this webpage , next time I wont mention light to the blind, it might make them also deaf   smile 
au revoir.

Posted: 03 March 2008 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7540
Joined  2007-03-02
sergioxela - 03 March 2008 06:53 PM

next time I wont mention light to the blind, it might make them also deaf   smile 
au revoir.

What?  You aren’t making any sense.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 03 March 2008 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2008-02-22

I only saw the one post from sergioxela and that was only posted yesterday! The only response to serg was from you, Mriana, and it was polite and open. Oh, well, I remember thinking when I read it, I wonder if the word “mesquinos” is somehow related to the word “mosquito” since it refers to “little skin moles” (translated).

Posted: 03 March 2008 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Mano, I’m looking at this thread and my previous post was not addressed to anyone in particular. Just replying to the thread, which was my first one in this thread.  Secondly, I only just now addressed her/his last post, which is directly above mine.  So, I don’t understand what you are talking about.  Was this in another thread?  S/he has only two posts though, both in this thread.  BTW, thanks for the compliment.  I do try to be polite, even when I’m pointing out falicies.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 03 March 2008 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-03-02

Ok, “mesquinos” means warts, I had about 4 in my right hand and 3 in the left hand, they havent come back since I did that thing, I didnt change my diet, didnt take no medicine or drugs (not even the mushroms fotobits said he use to have) If there is any body who really wants to share or just feel curious about this and other things , my address is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  Im providing it because I just want to filter those who just want to insult, make fun or to treat others like they have no right to ask themselves questions or to try to understand their own nature, we all know we are more than what we think, we know from deep inside there is something else beyond our knoledge and the simple life we have day by day.  By the way, I wont convince no body to believe in what I share, this is just what I have lived so far. for some reason we all humans are afraid of the unknown, thats ok, as far as we dont create a monster from our own shadow.
Take care.

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Sergioxela, now that I understand a little better and out of curiousity, what does that have to do with the thread topic?  If you want to start a topic about warts, I guess that is OK, but it would fit much better in a new thread.  Not exactly a topic I would want to discuss though.  Nothing wrong with the topic, just not my cup of tea. However, providing your email address in a post that interrupts the thread conversation could be considered spam.  My suggestion is to start a new thread if you really want to discuss “mesquinos”.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-03-02

The point is: I used my field energy (aura) to cure the warts in my hands. Im providing my email to avoid miss understandings like this because it is not spam, because I have no intenttion for breaking the rules of the page or do anything againt no body.

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

Field energy?  OK.  Well, very interesting.  Back to our topic…

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-22
Mriana - 03 March 2008 07:34 PM

Mano, I’m looking at this thread and my previous post was not addressed to anyone in particular. Just replying to the thread, which was my first one in this thread.  Secondly, I only just now addressed her/his last post, which is directly above mine.  So, I don’t understand what you are talking about.  Was this in another thread?  S/he has only two posts though, both in this thread.  BTW, thanks for the compliment.  I do try to be polite, even when I’m pointing out falicies.

It was the only post that appeared to address what Serg was professing. I know it wasn’t directly doing so, but I was only trying to understand Serg’s reaction because only you had reacted and had done so with an open mind.

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
MANO - 03 March 2008 08:19 PM

It was the only post that appeared to address what Serg was professing. I know it wasn’t directly doing so, but I was only trying to understand Serg’s reaction because only you had reacted and had done so with an open mind.

Well, I tried.  Sadly, right or wrong, I do have limits though.  :(

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-22

Ok, never mind. I see what I had missed. It was more likely a response to what Serg saw in fotobits post, maybe, I don’t know. It just seemed like a much more general statement about the forum…. no biggie

[ Edited: 03 March 2008 08:31 PM by MANO ]

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Joined  2007-03-02

In all honesty, I’m still not sure what it was. However, we are now way off topic currently.

Signature 

Mriana

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-03-02

Hey Mano, do you know where can I find the appropiate website to share my experiences, cause it seems like Mriana is the only one besides you responding to my post, and he/she seems to be not friendly with me   : (

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-22
sergioxela - 03 March 2008 08:33 PM

Hey Mano, do you know where can I find the appropiate website to share my experiences, cause it seems like Mriana is the only one besides you responding to my post, and he/she seems to be not friendly with me   : (

Sergio, don’t sweat it. You just got here yesterday and it’s quite likely the reactions to your posts will be of the skeptical nature, which to you may look rather offensive. As far as a site to post on, well, I think you found it. This forum is actually part of a wider community that you can find out more about - http://www.centerforinquiry.net/

I think there are reasons to view what you wrote with skepticism, but this is a good thing Serg, your claims will be challenged. Perhaps, you can learn something from that or from the site I provided above. What the hell, right, live and learn, that’s why I read your post.

Posted: 03 March 2008 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Joined  2007-03-02
sergioxela - 03 March 2008 08:33 PM

I don’t mean to sound unfriendly, it just doesn’t make any sense, not even on a scientific level.  It sounds a bit out in left field and probably to truly understand it, you would have to willing to go into details as to what you are trying to tell us. As it is, it is not comprehensible.

Signature 

Mriana

2 of 3