Here in New Jersey
Posted: 08 September 2006 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-09-08

Hi, I am currently an non-believing freshmen at the campus of Montclair State University, and I have to say I am feeling kind of isolated in my beliefs here. The have chirstian frats, fellowships, 6 religious clubs but nothing about freethought. I came here to ask how to start a chapter or whatever of this organization on my campus, even though I am just a freshmen.

Posted: 08 September 2006 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15370
Joined  2006-02-14

Re: Here in New Jersey

[quote author=“jkmetal”]Hi, I am currently an non-believing freshmen at the campus of Montclair State University, and I have to say I am feeling kind of isolated in my beliefs here. The have chirstian frats, fellowships, 6 religious clubs but nothing about freethought. I came here to ask how to start a chapter or whatever of this organization on my campus, even though I am just a freshmen.

First of all, welcome to the forum, jkmetal. I think that MSU is the home of WLIW, one of the better public TV stations in the NY area.

Second, I’m not entirely sure how to help you organize on campus. Have you checked this out? For a good first idea, shoot them an email.

Best,

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 09 September 2006 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2006-02-23

Welcome JK, the link that Doug provided should help
J

Signature 

Jimmie Keyes
Tavernier, FL
http://secularhumanism.meetup.com/1/
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. (MLK Jr.)

‹‹ HOMESICK      New Okie on board ››