3 of 3
Has anyone experienced a spirit walk or able to see the spirt realm?  Do you believe it to be true?
Posted: 09 December 2010 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02
asanta - 08 December 2010 11:33 PM

You don’t even sweat out toxins, but it is very relaxing.

Oh well.  I sure did feel the best I have ever felt in my life for several days afterward.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 09 December 2010 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02
ltothexo - 09 December 2010 09:36 AM

it wasn’t a dream it came to me minutes before it actually happened.

Were you doing any drugs at the time?  Prescription or otherwise?

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 09 December 2010 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10

By what mechanism do you propose these visions come to you? Spiritually? How can we examine this mechanism? If we can’t, then how do you know your visions are real and not just coincidence? Have you worked out the probability of any given thought being remotely similar to an event that is about to happen? It’s probably pretty high, especially if you’re linking ladders with people walking on roofs. However, it’s probably not very possible to work that probability out…

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

3 of 3